[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont even want a gf because I think that's too much for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1618.jpg (107KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1618.jpg
107KB, 797x957px
I dont even want a gf because I think that's too much for me to ask for. I just want friends that will hang out with me at least once a month. Is this too much to ask? Why is it so hard to find a few friends that will invite you when they hang out instead of just posting that theyre all hanging out on snapchat and making you feel worthless.
>>
Man I am so sorry this world is a piece of shit to you
>>
>>37547798
It always feels better to be consoled even if it is through the internet. Thanks friend :')
>>
File: 1494664767712.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494664767712.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
>>37547779
Hanging out is a chore. Nobody that I've met ever really does it past high school, if that.
>>
>>37547822
To be completely honest i've just recently graduated highschool and the reason i posted this thread was because i havent seen any of my "friends" in over a month but i always see them eating out at restaurants and smoking weed together which just keeps me up at night wondering why im not good enough to be invted to do that with them.
>>
>>37547779
Look man if you are over 20 it will be impossible for you to make real friends.

The right time to make them is when you are a teen you know " middle school, high school"... After that period people gets fake and shitty..
If you already are older than that I'm sorry but you won't have real friends never ever.
>>
>>37547949
Is there anything i can do or should I just kill myself. I cant take spending everyday from 5-10 in bed waiting to fall asleep.
>>
>>37547870
You could try to invite yourself, and if they're really your friends they won't mind and probably say yeah. However, they probably aren't really your friends if you haven't been doing anything with them. They were just your peers/acquaintances.
>>
>>37547816
You are welcome do you like games do you like to read?
>>
>>37547949
>if you are over 20 it will be impossible for you to make real friends
False. At 22 I've made some pretty solid friendships.

>After that period people gets fake and shitty
Also false. You're hanging around the wrong groups of people, my guy
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_6.jpg (35KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_6.jpg
35KB, 500x421px
>>37547779
I know that feel bro, I have given up on ever having a serious relationship
>>
>>37547991
Nah, man killing yourself won't solve anything, you would just make your family suffer..
I ones also have the same idea but that's useless, and believe it or not you gotta have some sort of special bravery to do it...
I am sure you have something's that make you feel good, just do it more often, also learn something, get a job, go to school. Do whatever you can to keep you mind distracted from those thoughts.
>>
>>37548008
I guess but i dont want to hunt the internet until they post a pic of them hanging out because i feel like by the time i get there itll be too late. And they usually ignore me. When we used to hang out we would do one thing and if they didnt need me to drive theyd ditch me and all hop in someone elses car.
>>
Get a job. A job you really hate. You'll be surprised how close you'll be with your co-workers with your shared hate towards the job.

>have associate degree in civil engineering
>nobody hiring
>end up at Starbucks cuz whythefucknot
>not only one like me there
>girl has English BA degree
>manager has masters in Chemical Engineering
>couple of dropouts
>feels bad working alongside 16yr olds
>other people there are cool
>we make it a regular thing to go out on Thursday night and go to the cheap bar
>made some good friends

Just talk to the people that are always there in your life unintentionally. If you have nobody like that, go find them.
>>
20 yo male here. Military child, moved around a lot. Homeschooled, but mostly just taught myself from the book. Didn't really interact with my siblings since they were so much older. Watched a lot of TV or played Vidya to cope.

Started going to public school in 2nd grade, but went back to home schooling in middle school cuz I got sick a lot. Public again for high school. Used random small connections I had from Elementary school to make 'friends' in HS. Mostly just revolved around me hanging out with them every once in a while, but not really saying much. House was far from everyone.

Not sure if I wanna go into my shallow dating history, or college, but long story short, idk what it means to be someone's friend. I was always jealous of people hanging out together all the time and in large groups, but then when I started to get more personal with a few people, I learned that they don't really hold those events dear to them, and sometimes don't like the other people they hang out with. People seem to put on a facade all the time. Doesn't make sense to me. Killing yourself isn't the answer, but I guess just try to grin and bear it. Life sucks, try to enjoy what you can of it.
>>
>>37548042
I play fo4 and bf4 i check out a book from the library every so often. Last book i ready was The Fellowship of the Ring. Currently intested in World War Z.
>>
>>37548119
Definitely acquaintance and not your friends then. You shouldn't even be thinking about those people anymore.
>>
>>37548136
I have a job where i, and this is pretty pathetic, hold a sign outside of a store. Its just a really big heavy sign and im in the parking lot so i dont talk to anyone. While i hold the sign i read books because since i hold it for hours on end it gets pretty boring.
>>
File: received_614504895418385.png (541KB, 771x628px) Image search: [Google]
received_614504895418385.png
541KB, 771x628px
>>37548169
Do you like mmos or other games with a more social feature to it?

Been making friends through Voice Chat games like Overwatch or Spiral Knights or LoL.
>>
I DONT WANT EITHER,I JUST WANT TO DIE!!! BUT THOSE HECKING GOBERMINT OFFICIALS BAN EVERYTHING THAT IS LETHAL FFFFFFUCK!!! HAHAHA ITS SO FICKED WHEN WILL THIS END :DDDDDD
>>
>>37548227
Id be willing to check a few out. Can you recommend some?
>>
>>37548201
Have you thought of changing jobs? I would die that way.
My.only true friends are my coworkers. I moved out of my hometown and living alone was brutal. I was never social so making friends seemed hard as hell.
After giving up searching for a job, I applied to low.skill jobs, became a barista and I always have someone to talk to during my shifts. The job forced me to talk to people and it ended well. I have a work friend who constantly texts me to see if I'm alright, and sometimes we put together our tips to see how much weed we can get.

You only need at least one friend to be happy.
>>
>>37548281
Im really only qualified for general labor and when everyone is exhausted they dont really wanna talk. At least the job pays $10 an hour.
>>
>>37548314
Holy shit. Nvm. Keep the job. $10 is allot from my end.
>>
>>37548354
Yea haha and i get cash everyday at the end. Boss is super nice too.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.