[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >17 year old beta girl >sitting in history c

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7915.jpg (73KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7915.jpg
73KB, 720x480px
>be me
>17 year old beta girl
>sitting in history class watching a movie
>dressed up nice, feels good
>wearing favorite skirt
>best skirt, has pockets and everything
>lots of compliments from fellow beta girls and a few Stacies on this skirt
>anyways back to story
>movie ends and people start talking to eachother
>bitchy Stacey goes up to fat Stacey and whispers to her
Why this fat cunt is so popular I don't know, but on with the story
>fat Stacey doesn't like what was said to her apparently
>"Ewwwwww, anon is wearing the same skirt as me!!!" She roars
>everyone looks at me
>bitchy Stacey runs up to me dragging 160 pounds of fat Stacey with her
>"Anon!!! You're wearing the same skirt as fat Stacey!"
>I start mumbling
>"uhh y-yeah.... I am... heh"
>fat Stacey gets an angry defensive look in her eye
>"I HAD THIS SKIRT FIRST!!"
I legit don't give a shit, but with so much attention in me I start falling apart
>"o-oh.. ok, f-fat Stacey..."
>bitchy Stacey can't stand this peaceful resolution
>"When did you get yours, anon?"
I don't fucking know, who keeps track of this shit?
>"uuuuuh. I think like last fall? Maybe?"
>fat Stacey screeches a response to this
>"WELL I GOT MINE LAST SEPTEMBER SO I'VE HAD IT LONGER!!!"
I'm tearing up hardcore now, I've never been actively confronted like this years
>"ok..."
>fat Stacey starts to screech again and the head Stacey runs over to me
>"anon, come here"
>she pulls me away from bitchy Stacey and fat Stacey who are still roaring and screeching in anger
>whispers to me "you look better in that skirt than she does"
>looks up at the two other Stacies in anger and then walks out of class just as the bell rang
Needless to say, I felt a lot better about having had a crush on her for so long before once I found out she was so nice. Does anyone else have stories about nice Stacies and Chads?
>>
>>37547583
Having a friend is better than having no friends at all.
>>
>>37547583
>be me
>17 year old beta girl

stopped reading there
>>
>>37547663
You don't have any friends? I'll be your friend
>>
>>37547700
I'm not sure if that's such a good idea, anon. You'd understand if you were me. I'm a heavily introverted passive person.
>>
Fuck off nobody gives a shit about anything that happens to you, you ugly cunt.
>>
>>37547722
I won't force you to be friends with me, but if you change your mind the offer is still there
>>
>>37547583
Would you like an Anon to lewd with? Assuming you're still qt
>>
>>37547770
Alright then. I'll be your friend since you're so kind. But please don't hesitate to let me know if I'm doing anything wrong or being annoying.
>>
>>37547583
From the way this is written I'm assuming OP is in either a freshman in highschool or still middle School and still new to 4chan
>>
>>37547807
Ok, sounds good to me :)
>>
>>37547583
Do you like older guys, beta girl?
>>
>>37547791
I don't think I said I was qt lol
>>
>>37547825
How do you want to keep in touch, new friend?
>>
>>37547842
You must be. It was a qt story so I can assume you are. But I guess I can decide that. Do you have discord?
>>
>>37547722
That sounds like me. Do you do that thing where you long for deep, meaningful relationships with people but simultaneously find it impossible to open up? It's hell.
>>
>>37547839
Yeah I guess I do
>>
>>37547583
>Beta girl
>Implying there is an alpha girl
>Alpha
>Girl
choose one
>>
>>37547850
Do you have a kik or anything? I could add you there
>>
>>37547887
That is me. I also linger on things that I have not done and tear up sometimes.

I often find I do not have a lot of energy nowadays.
>>
>>37547889
I'm an older guy that likes beta girls. Do you have any contact info? Or I can post mine if you tell me what you want
>>
>>37547878
I do not have a discord, sorry. Do you have a kik?
>>
File: tfw_watched_cute_anime_all_day.png (494KB, 636x616px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_watched_cute_anime_all_day.png
494KB, 636x616px
>had two best friends from ages 9-12, moved when I was 12
>bf1 was more of an individual had different tastes than me
>bf2 pretty much liked everything I did and I think looked up to me a little bit
>also be friends with kind of weird kid who ended up really attractive, definitely Chad tier but has some mental issues and smokes a lot of weed so he isn't always able to pull off the Chad persona
>bf1 turned into a fuckboi little bitch
>bf2 turned into a beta band nerd fag, even after Highschool hes still in some faggot marching band and lets his ugly gf control him
>bf1 doesn't ignore me when I try to reconnect but we just aren't really compatible as friends anymore
>bf2 completely ignores me kinda of acts like a dick, heard he was the same way to bf1
>weird kid turned Chad and I reconnect and he's cool as fuck, really smart when it comes to social advice
>didn't pick fun at me once and completely understood when I said I didn't really have friends anymore
We've been hanging out a few times a year since we started talking again a few years ago at 17 and he's a really cool and fun dude to hang with
>>
>>37547911
my kik is oneitizguy
>>
>>37547936
Sure, Kik me: ultratusk
>>
>>37547583
Femanon, the last femanon wrote me off, but hopefully this works on you
>>
>>37547935
Your kik would be good I guess, if you have one
>>
>>37547920
Same on both counts. Sometimes it hits me that I've missed on a lot so far, and I'll feel awful about it, but I never do anything. As far as the energy goes, it's a productive day when I can get laundry done, or dust, or whatever. I think I just don't know how to motivate myself for anything since nothing really excites me.
>>
>>37547961
You see,
Im a black youngsta
you see, black jumpster
I just wanna see some titties cause I view women as Cum- dumpsters
I don't really know how old I am, hell I could be 23
but I just wanna see some online tittiees so I can share em' with friends (between you and me)
Yeah, this boards full of fags and snitches and boy's who wear cum rags as stitches but I bet you're one of the BADEST BITCHES
So if u give me a chance, and at a glance, it might not be worth it, the wickr's zenocitium and to catch a case for doing gods work? It's perfect, hit me up
>>
>>37547972
I just work a normal computer job and relax when I get home.

I suppose I just want a gf so I can stop being a lonely guy, but that in itself is a selfish wish because no one wants to be around a boring lonely man with very little in common.
>>
>>37547938
Sometimes the best friends aren't he ones we expected. I'm glad you got to be friends with him though
>>
>>37547901
If you were a girl you'd understand
>>
>>37547994
What all goes for a normal computer job? I still don't know what the hell to do with myself. As far as loneliness goes, that's what escapism is for.
>>
>>37548026
I just do programming in an unconventional setting, its mainly working with a software program to extract job data in order to facilitate easier contact between employers and employees. It's entry level work, but pays okay for now.

Too much escapism at my age can be unhealthy. I'm just about ready to move on.
>>
>>37547967
Are you going to add me or is this a troll thread?
>>
>beta
>girl

choose one
>>
>>37547967
No Kik, what else do you use?
>>
>>37548116
Girls can be beta but guys just think its cute and quirky so it doesnt matter
>>
>>37547583
Your story is dumb but reminded me of my fat Stacy bully from middle school.

Carly if you're out there please kys
>>
>>37547583
This story is bait but where the fuck was the teacher?
>>
>>37547583
>beta girl
I'm sorry but that does not exists in this version of the universe.
Go back to getting STDS
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.