[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get summoned to jury duty today >they haven't gotten

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1495596697489.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1495596697489.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>get summoned to jury duty today
>they haven't gotten all the jurors just yet
>have to come back tomorrow so they can pick two extras
>all the wagecucks visably bitching and moaning/cussing as we leave the court room

fucking normies man, learn to do your civic duty without acting like a child please
>>
jury duty is hella inconvenient tho and they pay you like $2 per month and it costed me like $5 a day to travel there

i just wanted to stay home and enjoy neethood jury duty was invented by normies to subjugate all
>>
File: 1494295400807.jpg (217KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1494295400807.jpg
217KB, 600x596px
>>37547957
damn really? we get 15 a day starting the second day.
>>
File: Photo Mar 01, 6 06 34 PM.jpg (127KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Mar 01, 6 06 34 PM.jpg
127KB, 540x540px
>>37547562
I'm sorry, there's something about a literal autist making decisions in a jury that I just can't stop laughing at
>>
>>37548052
I haven't been called up yet thankfully. Hopefully they get some other cuck instead and I can leave early tomorrow. It was quite interesting watching how it actually works in real life however.
>>
>>37548083
If you get called up tell all the wagecucks there that you collect a portion of their paycheck to sit at home and post on 4chan about how you take a portion of the wagecucks paycheck to post on 4chan
>>
>>37548140
If I get called up I'm going to say "sorry your honor I don't believe I can be fair and impartial in this trial due to X"
and then I get sent on my way and go back to shitposting while all the wagie ragies are stuck waiting.
>>
>>37548200
I'm a wagie but I really like neets. I enjoy the neetposting on this board and have my filters set to put posts with the word "wagie" and "neet" at the top of my catalog. Thanks for what you're doing anon
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.