[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The truth is I would like to have friends, I'd love to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: 1491944759811.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491944759811.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
The truth is I would like to have friends, I'd love to be part of a group of people who geniuinely care for each other and likes to have fun together in a healthy way, but in real life such relationships are rare: usually groups are timed bomb ready to become a net of hate as soon as someone's hypocrisy manifests itself, and they aren't healthy, with their dynamic being based on mockery of the group's weakest and pointless conflicts among themselves or other people as the only way to keep themselves enterteined, as they can't simply enjoy everyday's little pleasures together as I would like to do
cont...
>>
File: 1477027896789.jpg (712KB, 3000x2363px) Image search: [Google]
1477027896789.jpg
712KB, 3000x2363px
>>37547342
But, let's assume the groups of people I met and didn't de-evolve in such ways were genuine, to approach these groups is relatively easy: they usually do it themselves, and you feel included for a little while.
But soon you realize something is wrong: these people often speak of stuff you don't know about, you aren't really included, you are a friend "of " the group, but not a friend "in" the group: they do other stuff among themselves, you are not invited to these and it's not about not being fully into it yet: many people they met after you are into it, you are the strange one, the odd one.
But why? For some reason you don't have the same dignity to them, what aptitude are you supposed to take? If you are chill they seem to look at you as some comic relief of sorts, and if you try to be serious in order to gain some dignity, they look even lower at you, you are an edgelord and not likeable to them anymore
Then you realize they only kept you around for convenience, quick laughs, or just as a casual dude, they never did actually care for you
cont...
>>
File: 1466211585082.png (449KB, 498x574px) Image search: [Google]
1466211585082.png
449KB, 498x574px
>>37547503
You just realize it's no use: you feel much more lonely with them than alone, since when you're alone you can just distract yourself, when you're with them you can feel the distance everytime, and when they laugh together and share their private moments, your heart just stings.
The fact is you always lacked that something, something people could genuinely like about you: appearence doesn't really matter that much, nor does money, you just do not have any kind of charisma, some mysterious skill people seem to be born with, nor you can be funny: your attempts at it just fall flat, you can at most make people laugh about you, not with you, which means you would always just be an idiot in their eyes, knowledge doesn't mean shit, without charisma or humor you just sound like a pretentious dipshit trying to force his opinions, which are not recognized as fact as you lack the above mentioned charisma, you also don't have any specific talent people admire you for, or if you have, they don't really consider it that much important or straight up don't find it interesting, this is also the reason you don't have a gf
cont...
>>
I don't even want a group at this point. I'd sell my soul to be friends with one person...
>>
>>37547627
Join a church and actually try to participate. Doesn't matter if you don't believe or you think it's weird. Put aside hangups and actually just try it.
>>
File: leftypol faggot.jpg (12KB, 191x255px) Image search: [Google]
leftypol faggot.jpg
12KB, 191x255px
>>37547667
not gonna happen. just give up, give in, buy a sex doll and move innawoods and howl at the moon as you thrust with tears of pain and loneliness that can only be known fucking a plastic doll at 3am in the middle of nowhere having not seen a real human being for over 8 years
>>
File: tumblr_n9x20t5NPP1skducxo1_500.gif (443KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9x20t5NPP1skducxo1_500.gif
443KB, 500x285px
>>37547627
What's left for you? You are doomed to roam Earth alone until you die, without anything to live for, you can't just enjoy life alone, especially not in this world where all forms of enterteinment is to watch characters interact with eachothers, and make you feel the pain of not having relationships even more
At first you might consider to live for revenge, or to achieve something maybe to change the world or be remembered, but soon you snap out of it and realize you don't actually want any of these: they are just distractions, you are only hiding yourself to the truth that there is nothing to live for, chasing impossible unheathy objectives, why go on? Your determination is drained and you are left as an empty husk full of regrets he cannot comprehend, as he cannot see why no one can be friend with him, or could at least make some effort to comprehend and help him

I don't know if I forgot anything, but this is my current state of mind, and I have no will to live anymore, I just feel like waiting death
>>
Our situations are quite bleak aren't they, OP? You're going to have to find a reason to live. I'm grappling with the same problem. Right now, I've settled with self-improvement. Lose the body fat. Lift some weights. Maximize my physical attractiveness as much as my genetics will allow. Find a way to get money. Save up that money. Buy some decent, stylish clothes. Read books and listen to podcasts. Read a couple pages each day. Listen while I drive and eat. Become more knowledgeable with each passing day. I've hated myself for as long as I remember. Maybe I can mold myself into someone I can respect. Someone I find attractive. Someone I can admire. Maybe that might bring solace from the loneliness. Will it? Maybe this will help me find genuine friends. Will it? I don't know. There seem to be no guarantees in this life. Look at pic related. He's been doing the same shtick for the past 6 years. He's been here. He struggles. He recently found some meager success, and that hasn't changed him. He still keeps going. I find comfort in that. If he manages to keep living his life, maybe I can too. OP, you gotta find your reason and build a routine around that. The pain of loneliness will still be there, but you'll at least have something to work on rather than letting that pain completely control you.
>>
File: 1496797878227.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496797878227.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>37548108

Was referring to this guy
>>
>>37547342
your post speaks like you've never had a friend before
>>
File: 1479616913424.jpg (418KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1479616913424.jpg
418KB, 1536x2048px
>>37548108
I don't know anon: I've been followin the self improvement route for a year, and here I am, I went from being overweight to the verge of going underweight and I'm about to get my bachelor degree, but my life hasn't improved one bit and my motivation is lost
>>
>>37548276

>>37548276
>my bachelor degree

What did you major in? Also have you gone to your university's counseling center? I know going there can feel patronizing as fuck, but it could be beneficial. Just talking with actual human IRL might help stave off the feelings you have. If not it might just be beneficial to have a person to bounce ideas off of.
>>
File: 1496707853283.jpg (339KB, 800x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1496707853283.jpg
339KB, 800x1040px
Yea. This world is a living hell op, and I can relate with your problems very much. Charisma is not something a person makes. The idea that personality is a skill that can be worked on is completely ridicules. Personality is build upon your enviorment where in different cases some personality traits are acceptable and others are not in the situation you are in. Think of it as natural selection within your brain. Looks also do play an important role in the development of your personality because its what people perceive you as. There has been experiments already conducted on children proving my point. The experiment was this, the children were goven two figures of a man on being shorter than the other. All kids were given personality traits some negatives like( mean sad loser ) and positive ones such as (good looking happy smart) unsurprisingly all the desirable traots went to the tall figure. Now imagen having your enviorment being hostile its easy to become hostile and secluded creating your personality. Its easy to flourish when youre in a welcoming place and thats exactly what happens to these people they get all the good personality traits one would desire.
>>
>>37548471
>What did you major in?
CS
>Also have you gone to your university's counseling center?
No such thing exists here
>>
>>37547503
>But soon you realize something is wrong: these people often speak of stuff you don't know about, you aren't really included, you are a friend "of " the group, but not a friend "in" the group: they do other stuff among themselves, you are not invited to these and it's not about not being fully into it yet: many people they met after you are into it, you are the strange one, the odd one.
>But why?

Because I'm an intense person and don't give a shit about most groups, which I think are lame because the dynamics are boring. I've been the "alpha male" (as one of them said) of one group of girls and guys in college. I didn't care because the group didn't do anything interesting or important.

The groups need to be a little spicier, a little sexier, a little SOMETHING.
>>
>>37547728
What the fuck OP i dont know how but you just described my situation perfectly. Every sentence I read I was able to relate to my life. Ive never been more suicidal than at this very moment. When i used to hang out with a few people i always felt weird and always got ditched if i didnt have any materialistic things to offer ie money, place to crash. Holy fuck i think im done with this site for today.
>>
File: 1468570696042 - Copy.png (40KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
1468570696042 - Copy.png
40KB, 362x362px
>>37547728
>>37548501
>all these people have a problem with being alone
>all robots I see don't detest humanity to the point where they don't even feel human anymore
>all robots don't want anything but peace and quiet
>all robots don't cull their sexual desire so much that it becomes a faint whisper and getting a gf or wife becomes a hassle or a chore not worth going through

I don't know about any of you but I'm living the life. I could go without talking to a single person for the rest of my life. Already in 6 years, besides the minor over the counter conversations I have when I buy something. You retards don't realize the sweespot we are in. We are close to nirvana and I'm enjoying myself. People inevitably create problems whether it be gfs or friends and I'd rather not be a part of this. Try to look at it in a positive light. I never envy any social party animal Chad. Why because my inherent hate for the common man makes me unable to love or care about them let alone enjoy their company. I was born into this life almost made for it and I couldn't ask for anything else.
>>
>all these paragraphs
we're not taking the time to read all that shit you faggots

at least greentext or condense that shit jesus
>>
>>37548887
End your pathetic existence immediately you disgusting summerfaggot queer
>>
>>37547728
>simply enjoy everyday's little pleasures
why not this
>>
>>37548883
>all robots I see don't detest humanity to the point where they don't even feel human anymore
Oh, I sure do. Doesn't make me any less lonely
>>
I'll be your friend, but you have to buy and play wow on the reg :^)
>>
I used to feel like that, and I had the exact same thoughts in my mind, that's for granted considering I'm here, and it's weird to say that but I was wrong in everything regarding to them, and was right in everything regarding to me.

Probably I was just lucky to have had a catalyst for a change, and meeting people I actually like and actually like me back, but if I kept acting the same way and didn't take the chance I'd still be here bitterly posting the same things as you.

All I can say is that I'm 100% sure that there's a group of people, or at least you will identify with, but maybe you'll never meet any of them, for whatever reasons, and you'll be alone till the rest of your life, who knows.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.