[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon hi! I'm so, so sorry I'm late, I had to come

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nxl33b3LzX1uk9t7jo1_1280.jpg (170KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxl33b3LzX1uk9t7jo1_1280.jpg
170KB, 810x1080px
>Anon hi! I'm so, so sorry I'm late, I had to come straight from work. Today was crazy, you know? Anyway, where should we go on our date?
>>
>>37545550
Who are you and why am i not in my house anymore
>>
>>37545550
Just laugh and walk away. I honestly wouldn't know what to do but hopefully do what I said
>>
>>37545550
"Hey, uh, you have some lint on your jacket"
>>
whats running down her face??
>>
>>37545550
i think you got the wrong person lady. oh, and in case you didn't notice. you have what seems to be cum covering your face you fucking shameless whore.
>>
File: Hoyaaaaa chinkeh chonkeh.jpg (792KB, 1439x1946px) Image search: [Google]
Hoyaaaaa chinkeh chonkeh.jpg
792KB, 1439x1946px
>>37545637

It's snot. What did you think it was?
>>
>>37545550
"Oh... hey. Umm... I think you have a little... here, would you like a napkin to help you clean up some? Anyway, I thought you'd never show. Thank you for the thoughtful apology, but don't worry about it. I'm just glad you're here now. I've got 3 different places in mind that I think you'd love. If none of those works out for you, then maybe you have something else in mind? Otherwise we can just walk around while you tell me about your day until we decide on a place to go to. Whataya say?"
>>
>>37545759
>Why are you such a little bitch anon?! >Just pick a fucking place jeez
>>
>>37545793
>>37545759
Seriously, nothing is less attractive to women, even cum splattered ones, than indecisiveness.
>>
>>37545793
"you're right, you're right. I'm sorry. Ok, I suggest we go to the second place. I know you'll love it. Thanks again for being so phenomenal and putting up with me. I know I'm not always the most decisive or assertive guy around, but with you help I know I can become a much better person. I'm so glad I found you. Now let's go on that date!"
>>
>>37545939
>ugh, you're so clingy! Chad, other Chad, and black Chad at work were right about you! You are a loser!
>>
>>37545550

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 2/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.
>>
>>37546024
>no mention of the cum on her face
>>
I love Annette
>>
File: Smoking_Pepe.png (190KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Smoking_Pepe.png
190KB, 420x420px
>>37545550
To the dispensary!!! Then we'll get high!!! You are a faggit like Bob Saget! I'm high as shit hahaha oh my goddddddd anon holy shit haha! I'm high as balls right now! Smoke weed every day you ninny muggins!! You fucking cunt!!
>>
>>37545993
"you're right, Stacy. You always seem to be right about things. You deserve better. If you want to date Chad 1, Chad 2, or Chad 3 instead of me, I'll understand and support your decision. I just want you to know that if you allow it, I'll always be here for you. Whether you're single, seeing someone else, or my girlfriend again, I'd like you to know that you can count of me for things. If you ever need a place to crash at, a ride somewhere, help with your laundry or chores, need to borrow some money, or you just want a sounding board to vent for the night... I'm your guy. I promise. I'd rather have you in my life as a friend than not in my life at all. So whataya say, can we give it another shot? If not.. friends?"
>>
>>37545550
oh hi well are you in the mood for Italian or something else I'm down for anything
>>
>>37545550
You have the wrong person. Oh and you have cum on your 5 head. Degenerate.
>>
>>37546155
That was just depressing. I have more respect for those Japanese bedroom hermits than somebody who would literally respond this manner.
>>
>>37546456
I'll explain why I think you should show some respect toward my decisions, anon.

I'm too ugly to ever get a gf. The problem is I'm short (5'1"; 154cm). No matter how handsome my face or ripped by body, girls always see me as a "little brother" figure instead of a man. Without fame or riches (like Peter Dinklage, Danny DeVito, or Prince), I get ignored.

So over the years I've tricked myself to beat the system by learning to enjoy being a servant/cuck to women. I now masturbate only to the thought of being a personal butler, housekeeper, and ATM for beautiful women. I actually gain pleasure from being in service. The thought used to anger me, but now it's the only way I feel fulfillment and get aroused. The longer I go without ejaculation, the more subservient I want to be, and the more intense my orgasm will be when it finally happens.

I know it's messed up, anon, but understand that I'm just playing the hands I was dealt in order to save my own life. Without this alternative, I have zero doubt that I would've become another Elliot Rodger. So please respect the the route I chose to take compared to the route I could've taken. You'd be surprised by how many tall, decently handsome, even wealthy men have oddly enough also chosen the path I'm on. Now those guys are guys I'd understand you having no respect for.
>>
>>37546725
Well god damn didnt expect to see something like this today, If thats your path in life I honestly respect that.

I can relate on the height thing but am afraid I will end up choosing the same mindset you hold. So I will use your posts as motivation to avoid that, thanks anon.
>>
oh hey you have something on your face
>takes a sample with my finger
tastes kind of salty
>>
>>37546907
No problem. Thanks for hearing me out. Though it ended up being a win-win for me and any female involved, my chosen path is still an unusual one. I hope you can find your own win-win eventually. Life seems too short to throw it all away in one bout of anger lashing out at the world.
>>
>>37546024
I hope this is bait because you fuckers cant be serious.
>>
we already discussed where on the phone, you never listen to me, this relationship is over
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.