[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

November the 6th 2005. That was the day I saw Hell itself. A

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1488958593263.jpg (355KB, 1013x827px) Image search: [Google]
1488958593263.jpg
355KB, 1013x827px
November the 6th 2005. That was the day I saw Hell itself.
A teenage girl whose body was melted into the wall. A girl whose face was so tender that my finger poked a hole through her cheek whenever I touched it. A mother and bother who were both bisected.
My sanity broke, and I didn't speak a single word until 2009. I didn't speak a sentence until 2011.
I plan to tell more people about my story one day. For now, I'm coping with anonymous posts on 4chan.
>>
What the fuck. Why was she melted? What happened? I really want to know.
>>
>>37544909
How did you see Hell? Did your brain shut down but then return?
>>
>>37544951
I was doing missionary work in Afghanistan and visited a place that had recently been bombed. The skin of the corpses were so tender that they could be ripped through as easily as a wet paper bag.
>>
i will poke holes into jello and imagine your story whilst scooping mouthfuls of it into my face
then i will peruse rekt threads on /gif/ and hope that each webm there also ended the hopes of someone else on earth
after that i will carve two turkeys and feast with my pet dog
>>
>>37544998
Is that when you learned that there is no god?
>>
>>37545031
eat ur dog
>>
File: 1458081100175.jpg (65KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458081100175.jpg
65KB, 900x600px
I honestly don't get it, anon. I want to, but I don't.

My life has not been lacking sights like that. I've found dead bodies out in the desert, seen mutilated rabbits(and even skinned a few myself), been to the aftermath of gang wars, seen people splattered all over the roadway...

But I never cared. I honestly can't. Nothing is there that bothers me. I work as an EMT now and I still haven't found anything that's done it.
>>
>>37545531
When did you see your first violent sight? How old were you then? Did it effect you?
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 880x660px
>>37545531
emt bro huh? so if i stuck a shotgun in my mouth at an upwards and back angle using pic related whats the oddsbthat emt people could make me survive? what typically happens to people like that after they live?
>>
File: Ihs-logo.svg.png (228KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Ihs-logo.svg.png
228KB, 1920x1920px
I was in Afghanistan with the SJ on a missionary mission too. Seen some shit. If you ever need to talk to someone, please do anon.
>>
>>37545531
What's the most fucked up thing you've seen emtbro?
>>
>>37545698
Go with a slug instead. That way it'll really fuck your shit up with no survivors and no revive by emt.
>>
File: 62221940_p0_master1200.jpg (652KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
62221940_p0_master1200.jpg
652KB, 1200x1200px
>>37545626
I guess I was pretty young. I saw my own blood a lot, had hemophilia that vanished when i got older. Spent time in a hospital, sparked my interest in medicine, now I'm an emt.

>>37545698
Nah. Get a slug. Buck might not do it. You want to either destroy the cerebellum or destroy most of the brain itself, don't hedge your bets by firing between the two.

>>37546562
Five year old injected with heroin and meth by her mother. Her dealer told her to get her kids addicted. She got free hits out of it.

We shot her up with a ton of narcan and she lived, amazingly. Dunno if she got addicted or not.
>>
>>37547293
have you ever saw anyone who lived from a self inflicted gun wound? where dod ones that died aim? was it pretty instant?
>>37547019
how big of a difference is it between a slug and 00 buckshot? i know what both look like when shot but not when it comes to people. slug is bascially a cannonball
>>
File: 1460323170139.png (563KB, 877x626px) Image search: [Google]
1460323170139.png
563KB, 877x626px
>>37547353
Caliber and angle are important for surviving self-inflicted gunshots. In my experience, handguns work better because you have more mobility to aim it properly. Right over the ear tends to kill if you use a good hollowpoint round of any sort.

Buckshot does not expand in your body, which makes it actually MUCH less lethal than you would think. Get a handgun. .45 and .38 SP have good track records for suicide. Heavier guns might make you flinch and miss, so don't be afraid to get a smaller caliber.

I wouldn't trust .22LR, but it CAN work if you're on a tight budget. Get LRN or self-defense hollowpoint rounds, NOT JHP. .22LR is worth mentioning because it can ricochet off the inside of your skull and shred your brain like a goddamn blender, and so can other smaller rounds.

A slug will do the most damage of anything you can fire from a shotgun... but I think a handgun or small rifle will do you better.
>>
>>37544909
this short paragraph was quite captivating to read
you should try writing something
maybe a biography
it might've just been luck but the way this is structured is really nice to read
maybe writing can be an easier eay to get your thoughts across opposed to speaking
>>
>>37544998
What do you mean missionary work - To troops or afghans? Assuming you're a christian or mormom (Meme christian)
>>
>>37544909
Was it a fire ?
'' Origano
>>
>>37545031
Don't end it. Please anon. I love you
'
>>
>>37545531
Emt is some rough work. Someone's worse day is your every day.
''
>>
How old were you when you saw this?
>>
>>37549363
I don't find it to be that rough. I mean, it's pretty high-tension and there's a lot at stake, but the visuals of it don't do anything to me. The smell doesn't either, since I have no sense of smell, and the noise of screaming just got dull after a while.
>>
>>37549788
Any interesting amputation stories?
>>
>>37549830
Nothing I'd call amazing. Most amputations are vehicle accidents, and very rarely is the limb completely separated from the body when we show up. Rather, it would usually get so mangled that there was simply no point in keeping it attached, as it would never function again, be a tremendous infection risk, and usually go necrotic and fall off in the best circumstances... so they just remove it.

A good way to tell if someone's going to lose a limb is to check the pulse. If they have a heartbeat but no pulse in that limb, no nerve connections(can't wiggle their fingers/toes), and the bone is totaled... that limb's probably done for. But, again, I don't make the call on amputations. The surgeons do. Sometimes if the cut is clean on an extremity it can be reattached, but that's usually not the case.
>>
>>37549788
The screams are always the same in any language. Different words same desperation.
''
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.