[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe yourself. The first anon with the same final post number

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

Describe yourself. The first anon with the same final post number as you is your new life partner.

Good luck!
>>
>>37544248
I'm boring, and lonely. Pls be buddy
>>
>23
>work in the airline industry
>go to school part time
>lots of drug use and drinking
>live on my own with a roommate
>large enjoyment of scifi and literature
>into stuff like lucid dreaming
>post on 4chan maybe a few times a year
>>
>>37544248
Legit depressed with mild borderline symptoms to spice things up
>>
File: 1444692903051.jpg (127KB, 1145x640px) Image search: [Google]
1444692903051.jpg
127KB, 1145x640px
Life partner a shit. Should've went with friend like last time OP.
>>
Bumping cause I need life partner
>>
>>37544302
>>37544602
Congrats you two
>>
>>37544248
Submissive but not a pushover. I cant be in control of the relationship but I also wont let people walk all over me and use me. I love to cook and clean and I don't think I can be in a relationship where I am not the primary home maker. I am extremely clingy and some would call me a yandere from how obsessive I am. Once I'm with someone I don't need anyone else in my life just them.

Lets see who I get.
>>
>>37544248
have stupid good dumb luck that has lead to me being something of a crazed hermit that everything I preach tends to be against what happens in my life.
Also
>>37544334
is right the approach will keep people out.
>>
>>37544643
>>37544602
so do we fuck now or what
>>
File: 1470427963253.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470427963253.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>Turned 18 about half a year ago
>Dad body
>Back acne
>No car or driver's license
>Highschool dropout, waiting for my GED to arrive in the mail
>No job, been thinking about applying to the local walgreens down the road or something.
>Will often do whatever you tell me to
>Only vidya I play is Souls and Monster Hunter
>Only watch mecha anime and cult classic horror movies
>Listen to whatever sounds pleasing
>>
>>37544248
>been resisting urge to look at lewd LWA
dammit anon do not tempt me
>>
File: crush.gif (329KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
crush.gif
329KB, 300x299px
>>37544734
Don't do it anon witches are not for lewding they are for loving.
>>
File: 1448219050118.jpg (277KB, 720x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1448219050118.jpg
277KB, 720x1107px
>>37544248

I'm compassionate, caring, and mildly psychopathic. I like birdwatching, canoing, vidya gaming, if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best
>>
File: screwed.png (161KB, 364x525px) Image search: [Google]
screwed.png
161KB, 364x525px
>>37544248
I'm a fat hairy NEET that likes to abuse people. You faggots better pray you don't get stuck with me
>>
Girl
Brown hair and eyes
Kinda dull i guess
I want to like something
>>
>>37544248
Literal Autist, vidya all day, has lost nearly all interest in females, no irl friends, pretty fat.

> plot twist
> somehow confident with high self-esteem
> walk around like i own the place in public spaces
> takes no shit
> pretty sure only reason why girls dont show interest in me is because i never fucking leave my apartment for stuff other than shopping and whatever
> tiny dick tho, but whatever im convinced sex is overrated
>>
>>37544248
>>37545448

> when my life partner was OP all along
> i guess im gay now
>>
>barely post on 4chan anymore
>spend my day watching obscure japanese MADs on youtube
>can't cook or clean decently
>nervous when buying groceries, also I always buy the shittiest vegetables available somehow
>only good at studying like 2 days before an exam, somehow nail every subject
>have a dream of being a jazz player, still have to learn an instrument in the first place
>>
>>37544248
I'm a good looking, charismatic and intelligent person who enjoys discussions about anything and everything. I have a deep admiration for passionate individuals who can go on and on about their subject of interest, whatever that may be. My interests include reading philosophical literature, making music, learning about new subjects and working out. Although the way I speak to others can seem a bit harsh I'm usually very compassionate and enjoy trying to see things from the perspective of others. From the perspective of my own mind existence is a big joke but on the topic of dialectical inquiry into said existence I become deadly serious; I reckon some people might find this off-putting.

/online dating profile.
>>
>>37545486
OP doesnt count

Your partner is this guy >>37545198
Tough luck pal
>>
Im sleeping constanly. You will rarely see me even if we live in the same house
>>
>23 years old
>5'4''
>110lbs
>autistic
>want someone to treat me like their bitch
>>
19, female, chubby, NEET but going to an employment agency, have depression and anxiety (could have other stuff), feel really shy and insecure about myself, can get really clingy and needy.
I really like art, makeup, fashion, photography, music, and animals.
I'm a really nice and understanding person, I really enjoy talking to a person if they interest me. I like to joke around a lot.
>>
>>37545738
I really like how you wrote that out, you seem like an interesting person to talk to.
>>
>>37544248
>25
>male
>skinny af
>I like jazz and jizz
>currently attending uni
>you can call me Jack, that's not my real name tho
>I can cook
>I like to watch people do cocaine but I never did it
>I like prancing my family and I usually spend weeks planning everything; last month I bought a dog costume and other props just to prank my mom
>my penis is long but a little bent downwards
>>
>27
>enjoy spending time alone
>work a soul draining retail job surrounded by normies
>smoke too much weed
>enjoy video games and anime
>likely have aspergers
>afraid to talk to girls IRL
>>
>>37546301
Heyyyy
>>37546371 here
Hallo, at least I got a femanon
>>
>>37546397
>>37546371
Look at this fucking normie tourist.
>>
File: 1.png (35KB, 669x478px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
35KB, 669x478px
I'm a fat 24-year-old KV neckbeard who lives with his parents and lives retail. I enjoy Nintendo games and old music. I can joke about just about anything and have been told I'm a good friend but I'm awkward, lazy, and unassertive.
>>
>>37546468
*works retail

Ehh, not sure how I'd get on with >>37545738
>>
>>37544248
>19
>want to write/make movies
>probably will work as a cop for a few years to get money so I can afford film school
>>
>>37546444
Not a normale at all. Nice trips tho.
>>
I just want to see who I match with.

I'm a 25 y/o who works and goes home and... that's it. I don't leave my house much except work and shopping. I'm a great cook. I also garden, keep my house sparkling clean, drink too much wine and listen to music while doing all of the above. I also like retro games, Pokemon, The Sims, and I watch a couple new anime series a year and a bunch of crappy TV shows. I'm an insecure, emotional wreck and it's borderline impossible for me to connect with others.
>>
I'm very tired, I'm not good with opening up to others, and I consume manga/anime/games.
>>
File: 1404248723-1282245134281.jpg (4KB, 298x422px) Image search: [Google]
1404248723-1282245134281.jpg
4KB, 298x422px
>18
>6'3
>male
>European
>austitic hobby for History
>fit
>impulsive behavior
>very good memory
>not an English native speaker so it will be hard to speak with the partner
>>
>>37544248
I'm introverted. I like music and stories and games. Fit overweight. I'm a bit opinionated because I'm anxious & have low self-esteem. I'm getting better. I like to please others. The condition of existence scares me. I like to roll dice and make new friends.
>>
rollerino

I like playing music and vidya
>>
>>37544248
I'm the leader of an ancient tribe of man culminated through the sheer willpower of fate. We have laid our lives down as men of the Queen century after century to honor her dying wish and legacy of finding her baby's daddy, an immortal man capable of sealing the void in our hearts and bringing about human instrumentality. We must inject heroin into his mystical horse cock and swallow our pride as men as we lay down our fragile human lives in the field of battle for the savory taste of the Queen's widowed cock. War after war, tragedy and tragedy again, we will persevere through it all just for one sip from the devil's tip. Even that's enough to turn a million human beings into pure spiritual energy tumbling through alternate universes in a state of constant climax. We must envision the blazing heat of the sun as god and the fiery sun itself as our combined strap-on bluetooth microwave cock as we float through space and time eating, killing and fucking the solar system until every last drop is stained with cum, piss, shit and blood. That is the human way. I am here today in search of this famous penis. I have traversed lands of ice, fire, blood and bone, endless mountains and wastelands. Will destiny set me and my men free? Will the weight on our hearts be lifted? Please, show us your magic horse dick and let us drink as gods.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.