[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is chastity no longer valued in the West? Why are men okay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1859.jpg (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1859.jpg
59KB, 400x400px
Why is chastity no longer valued in the West?

Why are men okay with dating cocksluts who will never be able to bond with them from being overstimulated by various different men?

I lost my virginity to my non virgin gf about a year ago and I deeply regret it (we were both drunk, I was desperate)

Not a day goes by where I dont think about her past men, the things shes done with them and the feelings shes had for them. It is said that a gir never forgets her first. This has been making me fall into a spiral of depression and Ive been looking everywhere for advice but no one understands, everyone just says im i secure and this and that. But how can I be with someone knowing that ultimatey I will always be compared? I will never be special to her and explore things together with her. To top it off the men she was with didnt even want to be her boyfriend yet she still slept with them... yet here I am being the chump boyfriend who gives and gives and stays quiet about my feelings. I honestly dont know what to do anymore, I think dating in the west is futile. I'm probably going to break it off and live a life of degenerate hedonism or just off myself at this point. Why did we allow our society to become like this? Sex before marriage, though prevalent, was shunned up until 1960. Look at our society today, it is a decadent mess, with jaded "alpha" women going from one source of stimulation to the next, never truly bonding on an intimate or spiritual level. I just dont know what to do
>>
>>37543929
because pussy feels good and it doesn't matter what women do SOMEONE will fuck them.
>>
Because some old customs suck and are going to phase out sooner or later. What are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>37543979
t. oregano going into the oven to get ROASTED
>>
>>37543929
You're not a virgin too. You're part of the problem.
>>
>>37543929

You sound like a peace of shit that relies on other people for validation. I don't like the state of sexuality in the current human condition either so I don't participate in it. It's as simple as that. I don't like the human condition as a whole to begin with, but I have found things that I do like and that I like to do that don't rely on bending other people to my will or perceptions of them.
>>
File: 1437842097140.gif (316KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1437842097140.gif
316KB, 500x400px
Don't mind me, just posting some cenzo
>>
>>37543929
Don't worry, it's coming back in the form of cages!
>>
>>37543929
Was chastity ever really valued? Supposedly celibate priests cheat on their fucking oath to GOD all the time.
Sluts have always been around, people have always been worthless degenerates.

Would you rather we kept the illusion from the past or have the open, in-your-face honesty of today?
>>
>Everyone having sex increases condom and contraceptive sales as well as other things
>Sexual revolution has been slowly destroying the nuclear house model while pushing for less masculinity and more female sexual empowerment
>Tv, Music and radio, movies, all of it promotes being actively sexual casually

In short jews
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.