[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you dislike me? i dont know whats wrong with me but im afraid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Shameimaru.Aya.full.1798319.jpg (615KB, 758x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Shameimaru.Aya.full.1798319.jpg
615KB, 758x1000px
Do you dislike me?

i dont know whats wrong with me but im afraid of getting close to others and people being nice feels weird. i feel safe talking to you
>>
i shouldnt say the word sorry anymore
i realize how bad this comes off to you
>>
youre nice to people
and youre interesting to talk with
the hobbies you talk about are always fun to join in on
even if i know nothing about cars
and i liked listening to music with you
nobodies ever this nice to me
it made me feel like i was taken care of by you
>>
God I knew a girl like this op. She was fucking annoying to be around. They never realize that their """niceness""" is incredibly draining
>>
>>37544015
op isn't a girl, even if he acts like one
>>
I hope you can treat me like i am special one day
i dont think i deserve to be loved
but i'd appreciate it if you at least told me to kill myself
i just need a push
>>
>>37544133
why do you even have friends if none of them matter compared to aya? why don't you just remove them all?
>>
>>37543567
is this that 'aya' shit? stop making threads you fucking faggot
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
im watching anime with my friend
if you want to join you can ask for the link Aya

the offer is still open though
if you want me to die i will
>>
who is this freak and why do they keep clogging up the board with crying bullshit? my tranny detector is going off
>>
>>37544185
He has deleted all his friends a few times actually
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.