[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I squandered my one shot at happiness, /r9k/ >be 28 and in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1351107810960.jpg (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1351107810960.jpg
39KB, 250x250px
I squandered my one shot at happiness, /r9k/

>be 28 and in my first relationship ever
>somehow it works out perfectly
>be 31 and things get rocky
>she cheats and I'm forced to dump her
>be in my 30s, alone, withering away, realizing it's too late to start over, too old and too ugly

That's it then. I got a taste, and then it was taken away from me. So here I am, the failed normie. Will you still have me back, /r9k/?

Any other failed normies here, by the way? Please share your stories.
>>
>>37543400
you are a failed normie meaning that on the official mental scale here on this board you are a step above robotism and a step bellow the average cuckistan normie, you can stay but dont push it.
>>
Yup. Failed normie here. Even thinking about writing the story of my shitty life is making me even more depressed than normal, so I'll just skip it. Needless to say, it is better to have never loved and never lost than to have ever loved at all. Anyone who says any different is an idiot.
>>
>>37543400
If you're a man and ugly in your thirties, you've always been ugly. Only women get ugly in their thirties.
I was a failed normie throughout school though, glad I was freed after graduation.
>>
>>37543516
>it is better to have never loved and never lost than to have ever loved at all

Pretty much.

The pain of being (forever) alone simply does not compare to the pain of heartbreak.
So more than anything, I would say ignorance is bliss.
>>
>no friends at school
>18 get job
>make a friend at work
>he introduces me to a girl
>she wants my d
>19 and have gf
>stop seeing friend
>just me and gf, we have no friends
>i work mornings and she works afternoons
>never do anything together
>hardly ever have sex
>this goes on for a year, we basically just live together
>be 21
>meet other girl that works near me on our lunch breaks
>going to end it with my gf and ask her out
>find out gf is a couple months pregnant
>blank other girl completely the next day
>she doesnt come over to me now
>stuck in sexless relationship
>still no friends
>>
File: 1299800083614.jpg (202KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1299800083614.jpg
202KB, 500x357px
>>37543400
>my one shot at happiness

This is the ONLY problem I see my brother from another mother, you have to get in that mental state you're entitled to good shit happening to you or else you gonna be miserable as fuck GOOD LUCK ASSHOLE
>>
>>37544203
Yeah, I'd agree if I were in my 20s still, but I'm not. That ship has sailed, my friend.
>>
>>37543786
>sexless relationship
>gf is pregnant
um
>>
>>37544963
The happiest and most interesting people I know didn't 'start' being the people I admire before they were in their 40's. It's all in your head, anon.
>>
>>37543536
>he hasn't drank 15 beers a day since he was a teenager
lol come back when you grow up fggt
>>
>>37543786
If she can abort, please, Please, PLEASE have her do so (or put it up for adoption). I can already tell that your relationship is going to be miserable unless you fix things, and fucking quickly. And while I certainly do feel bad for you and your unhappiness, I care much, much more for the mental and emotional health of your child. If you guys have a shit relationship, you will absolutely and possibly irreparably fuck up the kid, and he will very likely turn out to be a robot, or worse. Not only that, but Jesus fucking Christ you're so goddamn young. You guys are absolutely not even CLOSE to being ready for a kid. If she won't (or can't now) abort it, you really, honestly need to put it up for adoption. Not for your sake, but for the child's sake, so that it can have at least a chance at a decent life. Please, I implore you: do the right thing.
>>
>>37545021
I'm not retarded, so I'm not going to make my shitty life worse with what comes with all that drinking.
>>
>>37543786

I love it when normies fuck up and are stuck with a kid for the next 18 years.

Brings me tears of joy.
>>
>>37543400
Are you retarded? I mean I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, but you sound retarded considering I'm a 32 year old virgin who has never had any gf.

You can do it again.
>>
>>37545588
hey i never had much going for me to begin with, maybe it will get me out of the house and meet people?

Do girls find it unattractive if guys have a kid?
>>
>>37545651
I didn't do shit. She pursued me and I didn't know what was happening until I was laying in her bed and she started kissing me. Yeah, no. Another part of why I'm giving up is because I have no idea anymore where to meet people. I met her in my last year of uni.

I'm fucked as much as you are, my friend.
>>
>>37543400
Become sexually aggressive Anon! Begin the sexual destruction of this girl!! Attack!!!! SEXUAL ASSAULT!! Rape!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37543400

I have a girlfriend I'm still more of a robot than the majority of this board
>>
>>37546065
My current girlfriend pushed me up against a car and kissed me suddenly, then apologized lol. I'd been teasing her for a week or two haha (we'd been talking for a couple months, though, but only as friends). I enjoyed it very much. Her embarrassment was one of the cutest things I've ever seen in my life.
>>
>>37546065
No I mean, I haven't given up. So why would you?
>>
>>37546653
Dude, you're a 32 year old virgin! I admire you for not giving up, but come on, man.
I wish it wasn't so, but we missed out. That ship has sailed for both of us.

I'm sure we might get laid here and there, find some worn out 35+ year old with a few kids, but other than that - the family life, a loving wife and your own kids... hah. Nothing but shadows and dust. A dream.
>>
>>37543786
Your gf is not the problem. You are. The relationship is boring because you are a boring mother fucker.
>>
>>37545836
Youre having a child and your biggest concern is if it will hinder your oppotunity to get laid?
Your a selfish bastard.
>>
>>37543786
dumb ass why is there no sex it's cause u don't want there to be learn to get a bitch wet nigger faggot
>>
>>37543400
failed normie here
>started life as turbo chad
>beautiful irish italian boy
>girls loved me
>17-24 i fucked 41 girls
>dated vietnamese cunt 23-24
>became complacent bitch
>alienated friends
>she got fat
>cucked her with hotter korean
>she turned all my friends into white knights against me
>lost my friends
>have to start over socially

desu i don't care that much about starting over or sabotaging the relationship. it just sucks being lonely. i don't know how to connect with people yet thats all i want. i just turned 26. kinda just wanna move out into the country, get a nice dog, and slowly wither away.
>>
>>37547110
lol
>>37547148
damn straight.
>>37547196
lel
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.