[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you surmounted your social anxiety and began to socialize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: tfw.jpg (44KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
44KB, 600x800px
>tfw you surmounted your social anxiety and began to socialize only to realize that most people are despicable and not worth your time
>tfw you find a girl that is worth it
>tfw she is way out of your league but too kind to tell you to fuck off
>tfw you get friendzoned and become an orbiter

I've come so far and yet I feel worse than when I was when dwelling in my room, playing videogames. The only thing I can still feel is regrets and bitterness when I'm near her. The rest of the time it's just the void. A great emptiness. I get to bed hoping I won't wake up in the morning, and when I do it's always with a sigh.

How do you find hapiness Anon ?
>>
File: IMG_2490.jpg (467KB, 1007x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2490.jpg
467KB, 1007x835px
>>37543164
I don't find happiness. Look, I know it's annoying to hear but it's the truth: there's plenty of fish in the sea. If she doesn't want to be with you, cut contact and find a new roastie. Eventually if you're lucky you'll find a roastie that will stay, but it takes a while of going through the cycle or it may never happen. Don't kill yourself over a roastie that doesn't like you. You either go through the cycle or you give up. I've chosen the latter
>>
>>37543164
>tfw you surmounted your social anxiety
Care to explain how you did that?
>>
>>37543491
Not Op but im in the same situation. You just have to stop giving a fuck about what people around you think. Its truly freeing.
I know its corny but i keep repeating in my head a quote from fight club ''let that which truly doesn't matter slide''
>>
>>37543491
It's fairly easy. You have to realise people don't give a fuck about you and they will forget you the second you escape their field of view if they noticed you at all.
Same thing with your inner circle. Even your friends don't think about you most of the time. People don't give a fuck, so you shouldn't. You just have to let go.

If you want to practice with real people, try to attend free meetings. If you live in a big city there are plenty around you. Meet people and learn to not give a fuck.

>>37543445
It's not about her. It's just that I don't find joy in anything. I wanted to find somebody to love so maybe I could change that but I don't seem to be able to. I was alone by myself, now I just feel alone surrounded by other people.

I feel tired, like if I'd been running all my life for some unobtainable goal. What's the point socializing if you don't find joy in any of it ?
>>
>>37543699
There isn't a point in socializing. Stop caring so much about it and you'll feel a lot better. Just don't even think about socializing, just live your life. If you're like me, female companionship is unobtainable so it's pointless to worry about it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.