[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When you ask your friend to hook you up with anybody he knows

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: no hope.jpg (55KB, 599x537px) Image search: [Google]
no hope.jpg
55KB, 599x537px
>When you ask your friend to hook you up with anybody he knows but he literally tells you that you're so broken when it comes to sex and relationships that he'd feel like a bad friend (to the other people) if he tried sending someone your way

I want to fucking kill myself.

I'm not even mad. They're right and I understand it. I fucking hate myself and I'm going to die alone.
>>
Stop being a whore

D'origine
>>
>>37543388
I'd rather be a happy whore than a sad and scared virgin.
>>
>not a real friend
when you're that fucked in a particular social circle, it's best to just pick up and move
>>
>>37543138
Why are they not trying to help you with your problems instead?
>>
this but brother just went full on hot head confidence and gave me the 'life is like game/just b yourself' talk when was crying whole day because it had been 10years since i had any irl friends.
>>
>>37543427
No they're a real friend, you can't expect people to sugar coat things all the times

>>37543429
They would if they could but they're busy getting set up elsehwere. They gave me advice of what to do but it boils down to "just get laid" and I can't do that as easily as it sounds.
>>
>>37543586
online friends are nice at least
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.