[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you actually want a girlfriend or just Chad's ability

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Do you actually want a girlfriend or just Chad's ability to sleep around?
>>
>>37542077
Dont care anymore. I wanted a gf so bad and finally met her through /r9k/ and she broke whatever remained of my heart.
>>
>>37542099
There's a reason she was here. There are no good people here.
>>
>>37542120
Idk. I think she just wanted a Chad in the end after all even though she claimed she just wanted to be alone.
>>
I only want to be loved.
>>
>>37542147
She went for someone (you) in the first place, proving she doesn't want to be alone. She just wanted to be with someone else.
>>
i used to just want a gf who loves me and cares about me and we can live our life together and care about each other. now i'm too old for that and i just want roasties to suffer
>>
File: 1448453073177.png (119KB, 635x493px) Image search: [Google]
1448453073177.png
119KB, 635x493px
>>37542077
I want someone like my best friend (who is a guy) in a girl.

I'm so pathetic I drank almost half of my bottle of rum because I realized it's never going to happen.
>>
>>37542077
Chad. Chad gets all the benefits of a gf without any of the drawbacks. I know so many Chads and Tyrones with FWBs that cook and clean and he can just kick them out whenever they start to annoy him.
>>
>>37542077
I want to girlfriend a chick looking like the girls Chad sleep around with.

And I want her to be extroverted, curious and intelligent.

Never gonna happen. Even the clever ones need to be distracted witch cocks and hard Chad fucks otherwise they'll grow booooored, Anon! Omg this is so booorinnnng!!!!
>>
>>37542077
I want to be a father. I'm told you need a woman to make this happen.
>>
>>37542077
Well I thought I just wanted a gf. Then I got one. Now I wish I didn't have to listen to her be the angsty bitch she is and could just fuck around with whatever new pretty girl I saw.
>>
>>37542099
>>37542147
Most likely your penis wasn't adequate enough for her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.