[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a faggot for wanting my dick sucked by this trap? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: wow.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Am I a faggot for wanting my dick sucked by this trap?
I'm straight but this trap is driving me crazy
he's so, SO attractive to me, and those piercings make me rock hard
he talks about sucking dick in one of his videos and i got a boner
i want to fuck his mouth so bad
i'm thinking about making out with him and making him swallow my load and it gets me diamonds, but seeing his ass, knowing its a dude, and imagining he has a dick just kills my boner
he's making me feel so conflicted
i have no interest in males or traps otherwise, but this one....
im not a faggot, im not bi, so why does he make me so rock hard? does anyone else have similar feelings?
>>
>>37541024
I love her channel for some reason, even though I know she would probably despise me.

and no ur not gay bro, they have female features and are actively trying to be the person they feel they are. but I think she has a girlfriend tho
>>
I can only jack off if I see the girl has a penis, or at least it's not shown that its an actual girl that well. As soon as I see a vagina I get pretty turned off, same as when I see the guy's face.
>>
>>37541024
it's a bit faggy since you're probably getting hard on the idea of getting your dick sucked by a dude without anything like chest hair or overly muscular bodies getting in the way
>>
who is this? a youtuber?
>>
>>37541104
got a link to her channel?
>>
>>37541290
chloe arden
>>
>>37541348
shitty bitch beat me to it
>>37541349

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9GEEfMbXOXJV9SGsFN2_iQ but here is a link because I'm not a faggot
>>
>>37541024

Which one does he talking about ducking dick?
>>
are you guys going to start spamming her channel. I would kind of like to see how she reacts
>>
>>37542505
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdJmqZRsAbk
>>
>>37542691
god I want to shamfully fuck him so hard and throw him out
>>
>>37542720
same
i want to throat fuck him so bad, those piercings just scream filthy whore
>>
>>37542800
does he have a toned ass or nah
>>
>>37541024
>Am I a faggot for wanting my dick sucked by this trap?

Yes. You want a man to suck your cock. That makes you at the very least bisexual. Nothing wrong with that, but you should own it. Don't claim to be straight when you want to engage in sex acts with men.
>>
>>37542892
i guess, check out his swim suit vid
>>37542914
i dont want to engage in sex with men in general, i just want this particular trap sucking my cock
>>
the voice kills it for me

if (s)he was mute and I had no idea it was a boy until after I came, I probably wouldn't even be upset

p cute
>>
>>37543148
yeah the voice is pretty manly
and he has big hands as well
>>
>>37543263
which is why it would be a shameful fuck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.