[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl in my class is very talkative >be me >shy and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: C8hEEsZXUAIcwSX.jpg (74KB, 1200x815px) Image search: [Google]
C8hEEsZXUAIcwSX.jpg
74KB, 1200x815px
>girl in my class is very talkative
>be me
>shy and depressed
>we smile to each other and talk regularly
>never done much and don't have her phone line
>nonetheless she seems to enjoy talking to me
>jokes
>it's dance-hall time
>she's the first girl to even bother talking to me since I was 11
>completely ignore her for the last week of school before dance

I had one chance. Why didn't I take it, robots? She was the only girl who ever gave me attention. And despite my ills I could hold a conversation with her. Wtf happened? I still think about this every week.
>>
She never thought of you that way, you were just another orbiter, you didn't lose out on any chance because you never had one in the first place
>>
>>37539877
I'm not so sure. She was a bit particular (still a qt) and single. And she was the one who almost always made the first step. I'm afraid I missed out bigly.
>>
>>37539927
There's always another chance, anon.
If you run into her again, strike up conversation and set up a date.
>>
>>37540007
School's been over for a while now, and we live pretty far apart. It'd be awkward, moreover. Idk. Things like this feel like they happen in the heat of the moment and I took my distance with her.
>>
>>37540035
Even so
What matters is what you learned of the experience. Take what worked, reconstruct what didn't, and utilize it in your next encounter with a woman, be it the same one or someone completely new to your life.
As I said, there's always another chance.
>>
>>37540121
But she made the first step. I barely did anything.
>>
>>37540158
But you were able to continue conversation, correct?
Even if your involvement was reactive, it doesn't negate the option of converting your actions to a proactive method, so long as it contributed.
>>
File: suicide double barrel.jpg (35KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
suicide double barrel.jpg
35KB, 396x388px
>>37539834
I did this too. To make it even worse it was senior year, and the week before the dance her friend asked me if I was going to the dance. I laughed and asked her if she seriously expected a guy like me to go to that. She told me if I picked someone nice to go with it'd be fun. I shook my head and she walked away. Looking back on it it was painfully obvious that she was talking on her friend's behalf to encourage me to ask her friend to the dance.
Autism is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>37539834
Just another regret you'll carry forever.
>>
>>37540764
>Autism is one hell of a drug.

I'm even more outgoing than the typical robot. It baffles me how I didn't even try. She was my first & only chance.
>>
File: 344567687.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
344567687.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>37539834
same happens with me every single time.
>go to bars or nightclubs during summer
>just sitting there enjoying my drink
>from 10 girls who are alone at least 2-3 is looking at me and smiing
>i am too shy to do anything an after several minutes they leave
>go home tying to not be an hero, convincing myself that during the next occasion I will man the fuck up
>same happens
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.