[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your day NEETbros? I woke up at 9am this morning (slept

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: -wtWPHdJ.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
-wtWPHdJ.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
How was your day NEETbros? I woke up at 9am this morning (slept in a little lol) went down stairs and the gf made me some oatmeal with fresh fruit and honey. After that,I meditated for 30 minutes. Went for a walk on the beach with my gf and our dog then. That dog is so funny,always brings a smile to our faces. We got home at 1pm and played video games for an hour. After that I practiced my piano. Still learning but I believe I have the basics of Dvoraks Requiem down. Gf was about to cook dinner,but I stopped her saying I'll treat her out. She kissed me and said she'll thank me properly later on (haha). Went to a restaurant upstate,nothing too fancy just 1 Michelin star. I had the Lobster roulade and she had the beef bourguignon. We went home then and before I could close the door she jumped into my arms and we made passionate love in the living room then the bedroom. She feel asleep in my arms and I decided to check in on my delightful NEETfriends here.

Huh? What's that? Oh wow,the bus really took two hours? Damn and that awful traffic on the way home. Too tired to make food just order a Pizza. Y-yeah sure but you should try and eat healthy as well!

Oh well,I'm sure things will get better friend. As the saying goes "Another day,Another dollar!"
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37539673
This was another fine day for me.
>>
Fuck off NEETSCUM you're full of shit
>>
It takes me five minutes to get to my office so I can go home for lunch to get stoned. My job really isn't that bad.
Although...
>tfw no dogfriend
>>
>>37539673
>No haircut

Fake and gay. Fuck off false-flag wagie, your lunch break is ending soon so you better get back to sucking that corporate dick!
>>
>>37539673
Worked on my wagie disstrack
>>37540197
>>
>>37539673
>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]5 / 1 / 5 / 2 [Update] [Auto]
this is the funniest shit i ever read. (haha)
>>
I am a NEEt and I will be eating chicken tendies unironically in a minute

I'm just too fucking lazy to do anything else and my parents won't bother doing proper dinner, so i bought trash to eat

Also this is my first week of being NEET after half a year of wageslavin

livin the dream
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.