[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom: "why don't you get married, son?" >"I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1480943236223.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1480943236223.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>Mom: "why don't you get married, son?"
>"I'm sure a handsome guy such as you won't have any trouble finding a beautiful girlfriend to marry!"
>>
>"You should get a car, girls like guys with cars" t: Mom
That is such horrible advice. I live within walking distance of everything and thus don't need to own a car. Why would I buy a car just so a girl would possibly like me?
>>
>>37539440
Even if I managed to get the motivation to loose weight and somehow get a super comfy job, I would still be alone because I still would have all my psychological problems and my shitty quirks that I got from my shitbrick of a father. So I am destined to be alone.
>>
>>37540163
Car=status=increase chance of gf
>>
>>37539440
im bald and if my mom ever calls me handsome i will just take off my clothes and shit on the ground right in front of her
fuck her shitty lies
>>
>call grandma
>she ask if i got a girlfriend
>every fucking time

yea last 2 weeks i stopped being a fucking sperg ninny
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 852x480px
>>37539440
tfw you can't tell your parents that you're almost certainly never going to be able to find a girlfriend because you're beta -- because you know that your parents have absolutely no concept of what "beta" is and why it dooms a guy to a life of solitude in a modern culture that is totally foreign to them because they grew up in a small town in the Midwest in the 1970s

tfw there would be no point in discussing it with your parents because your mother would tell you with all the sincerity in the world that "I'll bet you could find a nice girlfriend if you just smile and be friendly and show them how smart and talented you are -- I'm sure the girls would be impressed if you told them about all the great things that you've done, like how you won honors in 7th grade band for being the best clarinet player"

tfw isn't not clear if you really have much in common with your parents at all, because they grew up in a society that's so totally different than today -- and if you actually spoke the truth about things (like for example 85% of the girls in your high school class sent pussy pics to all the chads, and took anal like a champ) you would literally make your mother pass out in shock -- so the only thing you can realistically talk about is a non-existent, sanitized world that fits into their rose-colored fantasy
>>
>>37539440

you have to just be yourself

you can do it anon
>>
>parents ask me why no gf
>tell them I don't want one so they leave me alone
>mom: "are you scared of women? you shouldn't, you're a good looking guy"
>dad: "just go to a place where young people hang out and girls will come talk to you, girls often make the first move nowadays"
Fucking hell how do I make them shut up
>>
>>37542203
Same, but they've lost hope and think that I'm a lesbian
>>
File: IMG_1458.jpg (78KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1458.jpg
78KB, 707x500px
>>37542203
>how do I make them shut up
With a gun
>>
>>37542298
I'd rather not use that method
>>
File: SSPepe.jpg (50KB, 477x768px) Image search: [Google]
SSPepe.jpg
50KB, 477x768px
>>37539440
>people honestly fall for the whole love and marriage meme
>>
>parents have shit genes
>make me anyway
I still love them and all but come on
>>
>>37539440
Just come out of the closet already anon.
>>
>>37542394
How do you manage to still care about them?
Realizing I don't have a chance of a decent romantic relationship in my youth and most likely ever made me genuinely hate my parents. Right now I just try to stay calm and use them as ATMs until I get out of college or kill myself.
>>
>>37542886
I don't know. They're not bad people, just misguided and naive, I suppose. We have absolutely nothing in common but I still care about their wellbeing which is why I haven't offed myself.
>Realizing I don't have a chance of a decent romantic relationship
It's likely that they believe otherwise which is why it's sort of pointless to hate them. I guess Schopenhauer should be a mandatory read for people who want to have kids.
>>
>>37540163
> live in walking distance of everything

my fucking dream place to live
>>
>>37540163
in what universe outside of shitty 80s teen movies does having a car get you laid?

I owned a car at age 17 and all it got me was being the designated driver for years.
>>
>>37543446
>being the designated driver
this
having a car is a burden in big cities
i need my booze to confront normies
>>
>>37541837
>how you won honors in 7th grade band for being the best clarinet player
pussy magnet right here. Your mom really thinks that gets you anywhere? She was a young woman/girl once too...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.