/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man seriously, how is EVERY video this guy makes pure comedi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: pewdiepie1.jpg (498KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
pewdiepie1.jpg
498KB, 1000x563px
Man seriously, how is EVERY video this guy makes pure comedic gold?

I was just watching his latest video, "I almost died." At first it was kinda boring, he was just going on about his new studio then all of a sudden he's like "And I have the...

... DICK CAM! IT'S A CAMERA FOR YOUR DICK!"

... And starts gyrating his crotch into the camera!

FUCKING GOLD!

I mean, where does he even come up with this stuff? I honestly think the man is a genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq6PEfRYSdY
>>
DICK CAM!!1! NEVAR FORGET!
>>
>>37539211
Felix are you desperate ?
Get the fuck out
>>
>>37539211
Felix roasting jake Paul was my favorite thing
>>
sage

low tier bait please neck yourself
>>
>>37539211
>Man seriously, how is EVERY video this guy makes pure comedic gold?

Fuck off dumbass
>>
Never liked this guy until like last month. For some reason I find him likeable and funny now
>>
>>37539408
>Never liked this guy until like last month. For some reason I find him likeable and funny no

Kys
>>
>>37539408
He's kinda stopped acting as his specific persona of "pewds" and gives off more of a idgaf vibe

He's experimentanting and it's interesting
>>
>>37539408

I got into him through the whole Nazi incident. The rumors piqued my curiosity, I watched the videos, watched more videos, then eventually started watching almost all his new videos.

I was aware of him long before all this though. I remember when I watched his videos before, I was literally like "what?" Like I couldn't understand how people found it appealing. Part of it was that he didn't play any of the games I played... Like, I never got a Playstation 3 or 4, so naturally never had the chance to get into Last of Us, which was one of the big games for his channel.

But now, I like his videos and sense of humor. I think the appeal is the consistency, that he comes out with funny videos almost every day. If you watch just one video you'll never understand why he's so popular; but follow him for a month and you might "get" it.
>>
File: happy nigga.jpg (85KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
happy nigga.jpg
85KB, 920x960px
>>37539211
he was actually pretty good a year or two ago but i forgot when exactly. Anyways he stopped catering to 10 y/o children and just fucking did whatever he wanted, but he did funny videos and played vidya instead of reacting to YLYL 46 times a month
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.