[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were you bullied? Would you have been bullied if you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: a-nick-bateman-10.jpg (73KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
a-nick-bateman-10.jpg
73KB, 600x400px
Why were you bullied?
Would you have been bullied if you looked like this?
>>
>>37539210
I might be bullied if I looked like a little dog too.
>>
because I was fat. I had fat kid strength and was still one of the fastest runners in elementary and middle school but beta as fuck so I just let it happen
>>
>>37540409
I saw a kid like you get bullied into tears when I was in 7th grade.
Some little nigger kept talking shit to him and he just sat there staring out the window with his eyes tearing up.

B-better you than me
>>
>>37540505
desu I feel like getting bullied motivated me to get strong. It helps toughen up whining cunts
>>
>>37539210
I was always shit at every sport, despite the fact that I exercised almost daily, I completely lacked coordination since I was a small child, I was shit even when all the other children didn't have any sport experience

People fought over not having me in their team, I think that left a scar

I don't think you can look like the guy in your picture as a kid
>>
I was an ugly antisocial fuck without friends. The only guy from my elementary school told me "Don't ever tell them that we know each other, okay?" on our first day of middle school. Then the Chads ganged up on me.

But I also got a slight feeling that it helped me in some weird way. I learned to defend and stand up for myself. They now respect me.
>>
>>37539210
I got bullied online and IRL
online by a Stacy and IRL by some CHOLO, guy was mentally ill got gunned down by the police poor fag.
>>
>>37539210
>Because I liked comics and films.
>Because I stayed away from alcohol, drugs etc.
>Because I payed attention in class most of the time
>Because I kept my uniform to standards, not a fat knot of a tie
>Because I was nice
Yep, people would fucking send insults my way, try to trip me up, try to slap my face, poor juice into my backpack... the list goes on

Didn't have it that bad. I imagine people on here had it much worse.
>>
Primary School - The colour of my skin
Early Secondary School - Same reason and also for being immature and a tryhard and generally weirdo
Late Secondary School - Simply for being a loser
>>
File: aint it a bitch.jpg (22KB, 459x368px) Image search: [Google]
aint it a bitch.jpg
22KB, 459x368px
>>37539210
>I had an autistic brother
>I behaved like an autist
>bullied into a nervous breakdown by 1 kid
>snap and go columbine on his ass
>grew up with a hairtrigger temper and a huge puberty growth spurt
>mfw most people are frightened of me and don't associate with me anymore
>mfw I spend 90% of my time completely alone

Doesn't matter if I looked like that. It's what INSIDE that counts
and I am a monster on the inside
>>
File: Scooby dooby doo.jpg (123KB, 720x703px) Image search: [Google]
Scooby dooby doo.jpg
123KB, 720x703px
I was mercilessly bullied throughout school.
Even in a Christian private school I was picked on by other beta's.
Worst part is, I didn't even deserve it. I was super nice to everybody. It left a deep mental and emotional scar that left me in a fucked state.
Parent's didn't give a fuck, teacher's didn't give a fuck. Now here I am 24 years old, still a beta but only willing to take so much.
>>
Was fat as fuck and shy from a result of having my early childhood consumed by vidya and not having to go out to socialize among my peers.

At least the bullying eventually got to me and I learned how to be a non-beta, and was later known to be the contentious asshole in my senior class in HS, but I'm glad that I got bullied, honestly. Made damn sure that I stopped being a weird af furfag and learn how to make friends. Would probably be posting OC's somewhere if I'd not had so many days alone and harsh words tossed at my weird ass, so thanks to those chads in 6th grade. Through my bouts of depression and suicide, you helped me become a man greater than I ever thought possible.

Pic is me when I look back at edgy sonic fan fics I wrote as a kid.
>>
>>37539210
I was bullied because I was an annoying twat like most people who were bullied were. I didn't deserve what I got, but I can't blame them. I hate who I was.
>>
>>37539210
>effeminate personality/appearance/build
>shy af, timid, never talked
>no friends, 0 social status
>had no hobbies outside of video games and no talents either
>sometimes people would pick on me just for being asian

i was basically an easy target for bullies and still am. one of my worst traits is that i can't deal with confrontation. i will literally just sit there and take it. i remember having rocks thrown at me from behind and i just kept walking.
>>
>>37541228
This shit happens if a father let raise his son primarily by his wive. A man would raise his son to become an asshole if necessary, instead sons get raised like girls, so betas.

Blame your mother.
>>
I was bullied because the teachers didn't like me, and I had autism.

I grew up feeling like a creep, always being by myself, and had people who wanted to fight me. Luckily, I was bigger than everyone and only had to beat up a kid once.
>>
>>37540505
Next time shit like that happens, best that faggot up. You get a friend, and you get to kick ass.

Also, the person being bullied might help you.
>>
>skelly
>weird name
>friendly
>"If you ignore them they will stop"

The people who were my friends in elementary were my fiercest bullies in 5th and 6th grade.
This shit made me question every friendship, every positive interaction with somebody because I expected them to stab me in the back.
If only my parents had told them to just fuck those guys up even if they had broken my nose or whatever.
Fuck, guys. They did it because I was their stepstone to a better school life while they fucked me up. And I am sure they don't even think they ever did anything wrong
>>
>>37539210
I was bullied by my english teacher in 8th grade because I wouldnt talk much during class
>>
>>37539210
I've been bullied because I'm Romanian.
>>
Ugly weird girl, there's always one Lisp, small school, sat with emos but only slightly emo myself. Enough to be classed as one though.
Also tardy bro who got bullied a lot. Think I got drawn into that too more than anything.

Mostly because bullies are cunts though. There's no other reason. I even get it from kids at work these days
>>
I'm really good looking but i still was bullied alot
>>
I used to be bullied but they backed off after Columbine happened
>>
>>37542029
Also, my name is Dan and in Spanish it's really easy to make stupid jokes with it.
And day one of the bullies made some stupid jokes and I answered him something like "to your fucking mother." Everyone laughed at him and he tried to hit me but since he didn't had any backup he didn't have the balls to do it.
>>
>>37539210
Like a manlet dog? Obviously
>>
Why were you bullied?
> CHADS in my HS hated every manlet across the place.

Would you have been bullied if you looked like this?
> No.
>>
>>37539210
>Tfw you were bullied from about 8 to 14 years of age and sporadically before and after that too. But I can hardly rememeber most of what happened to me and all the details are blurry. Probably for the best desu.

I wonder if any of them think about me or feel bad about it. Probably not
>>
File: edgelord.gif (1020KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
edgelord.gif
1020KB, 500x281px
>>37539210
happened in elementary, because I wasn't a very outgoing kid and just kept to myself unlike Chad and his local normie sheep friends.

bad thing is I've always been mentally unstable

so one time Chad held me down from behind and just increased his grip, I started biting him.

cunt fucking Chad still didn't let me go so I bit him even harder and ended chewing out actual flesh from his arm.

i had to transfer school because of that, but God, the sight of Chad crying on the floor made it totally worth it.

next school was pretty tame, and I managed to just cloak in there.
>>
>>37542456
>Self defense.
You did nothing wrong.
>>
>>37541449
Getting people to be afraid of you is a thing to be respected for.Most cunts i know consider me a creep or have mercy on me.Or just ignore that i exist at all
>>
>>37541007
Its made me a very defensive and stubborn person though. I dislike being criticised and my flaws being pointed out.
>>
>>37541228
>tfw bullied because I was a swot
>Used to be like "I'll show them one day! I'll get the good grades and they'll be left with nothing"
>"It'll be awesome when I'm the boss of them when we're adults"
>"They'll be working in McDonalds regretting not paying attention in class and I'll be in a fancy job"
>Whoops, looks like you need social skills and connections over qualifications when it comes to getting a job
>>
Either I was never bullied, or I was too autistic to actually tell that people were trying to bully me. Yeah, Chad tried to threaten me a few times, but it turns out that you only need to beat down 2-3 people in public without repercussions before he stops trying to pull that shit.

And yeah, I'd probably get my ass beat if some huge jock actually went for it, but that's not worth it. You don't need to be able to kill a predator for them to back off. You just need to be not worth lunch today. You would just leave the drive-thru and go somewhere else if a Whopper cost you multiple teeth.
>>
i don't think i actually got bullied, i only thought i was being bullied cause a bunch of my class mates were pointing out autistic shit that i used to do, looking back at it now it really did help a little cause im not a complete failure now
>>
>>37541891
Stacy likes assholes. Their being raised with a redeeming Chad like quality.
>>
>>37541891
>"Mom, I got into a fight at school today."
>"Did you win?"
>"Yeah."
>"Good."

What kind of pussy-ass parents did you guys have?
>>
>>37543094
If I ever got in a fight my mother would probably make me apologize to the bullies.
My own mother turned me into a pussy. She's always saying "put other people first" even people who step all over you. Ignorant.
>>
>>37543192
Ignorant is right.
>>
>>37539210
The color of my skin. He called me names and I ended up telling Ma. We actually became good buds after that.
>>
Bullied because I have poor social skills and even poorer social skills as a younger kid. It wasn't because of my appearance since I look pretty average, though I'm sure looking like 12 year old Chad would have compensated for my social problems. I disagree with people who think everything comes down to how good you look, because if it did I would have a significantly less bad childhood.
>>
>>37541040
i think this is why you should concentrate more on your strenths than weaknesses. its just not worth trying to get good at something you are terribly bad at. in 90% of cases you will probably get nowhere and get frustrated. except if youre doing it just for fun.
>>
>>37541891
the reason there are more "beta males" these days is that a lot of boys are being raised by a single mother. people in the modern age dont have enough problems so they get divorced for no fucking reason.
>>
I was annoying, cried easily and always looked messy.
>>
>>37542029
well the line between joking around and "getting bullied" is very thin. not saying that you should learn to take a joke because i dont know your situation. but me and my classmates always joked about how "uncivilized" romanians are because iam one. i thought it was hilarious and never had a problem with it. might be just me though. also iam not an idiot and didnt realize i wasnt getting bullied. i know when iam being made fun of.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.