[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kinds of tropes in things make you feel? I like it when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

What kinds of tropes in things make you feel? I like it when someone falls in love with a robot or AI and the robot starts to understand human feelings. I also like stories where a person keeps travelling back in time to try different ways to save someone they care about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAIDqt2aUek
>>
>>37538963
I like it when a mother protects a child and I feel when a mother's child dies
Weird af because I'm usually very unsympathetic but even the slightest hint of this gets me

I also like interstellar-esque crescendos that end in transcendence, especially if the protagonist fought hard and lost everything, all he has to do now is let go.
>>
>>37538963
I like it when someone is about to die in gladiatorial combat and they are thrown into a pit with nothing, not even clothing. This gets to me in a way nothing else will, there is so much emotion and love to be seen.

I also love it when the person is actually a tree and they get set on fire. I enjoy seeing them scream. That usually shows how the protagonist evolved and mankind's need to topple nature. It is very nice indeed if there is a fancy trenchcoat dude telling us exactly this in the middle of the show.
>>
File: 1491399266917.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491399266917.png
346KB, 439x500px
>>37538963
Journeys, when a bunch of characters go on a long journey for whatever reason. And we go along with them on their trials and tribulations as the people push forward. The bit that always gets me is near the end, when the characters go their seperate ways, especially if there was some kind of hostility between them and they eventually overcome it realising how much they had in common before the journey ends and they have to go back to their old lives.A Good one is Stand by me. Ones with growing up themes hit me hard.
The feeling of something coming to an end, realisation things wont be the same agian, and a happiness that it happened but sorrow that it ended.
>>
File: mariko.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mariko.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
the fucking feels in this thread already. The whole time travel thing is fucking amazing OP, Steins Gate & Tatami Galaxy come to mind.
I want this:
>person is seen as worthless
>gets superpower (cliche at this point)
>but superpower is weak af, trouble even being better than normies
>uses superpower in creative ways to overcome stuff
etc., the web serial Worm is a great example of this.
>>
Clannad and Katawa Shoujo are the only two VNs to make me cry openly. Another VN i like which gives me good, happy feels is If my heart had wings
>>37538963
If you like AI and humans look up a VN on Steam called Lucy: The eternity she wished for
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.