[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>7 years shut in hikki >got childhood friends back >all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2488.png (73KB, 262x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2488.png
73KB, 262x219px
>7 years shut in hikki
>got childhood friends back
>all social normies
>they like me and say I'm fine
>they're gonna teach me their ways and introduce me to more people including girls
>in the end I'll get a gf and you won't
>>
>implying it'll be that easy and you'll have any success

Enjoy crawling back to your old habits my dude!
>>
>>37538939
Don't blow it then you fuck. Wish you the best
>>
>>37538939
Good for you, why put us down though?
>>
We'll be here when you come crying back
>>
we all know that in the end, you will be crawling back just like you always do
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37538939
This might be the part where you ascend into a normie, but remember, once you escape robothood, there's no coming back, so you can descend to a cyborg at best, should you regret your decision to become a normalfag.
>>
Godspeed anon, just don't mess it up for fuck's sake.
>>
it seems that getting a girlfriend is the biggest achievement in a 4channers life
>>
>>37539445

Makes sense, it's literally the biological reason to exist. To fuck.

Your mind is programmed like that.
>>
>>37539486
>beep boop I must follow my programing!

Wow, you couldn't be more of a normgroid if you tried.
>>
File: 1496624889471.jpg (42KB, 400x458px) Image search: [Google]
1496624889471.jpg
42KB, 400x458px
>>37539486

OH FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_wGLZmwZ8o

Bread theme
>>
FUCK ALL OF YOU PIECES OF SHIT 4CHAN IS FUCKING CANCER JUST A BUNCH OF RACIST BIGOTED AUTISTIC PIECES OF SHIT THAT DESERVE TO DIE

YOU NEVER HADA GIRLFRIED NOR A FRIEND OF ANY KIND YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DONT AVE JOBS YOU DONT DO SHUIT IN YOUR LIFE YOU JUST SPEND YOU +R RHWOLE FUCKING DAY JUST EATING SHIT ON 4CHAN lololol ayy lmao
>>
>>37539486
its just like, its a part of life, something you have to do to be an adult, normal people accomplish this when they are 14-15 but when youve missed that opportunity into your 20s and failed to progress you just become unable to move on until you take care of basic shit
>>
they're just going to end up cutting you off but good luck anon
>>
>>37539602

i love 4chan eheh
>>
How did you get your friends back?
>>
>>37539688

BY ENSLAVING THEM AND THEN RAPING THEM ON A REGULAR BASIS JUST TO REMIND THEM THAT I AM THE ACTUAL GOD
>>
>>37538939
Have hope, anon. You have been given a chance that few robots get. Good luck
>>
>>37539748

thats because you're a piece of shit that cant talk to girls not even over the fucking internet oh my fucking god whyyy are you so miserable
>>
>>37539688

I contacted them.
They were all willing and understanding of my situation, something I must admit I did not expect.

Yes, I know, lucky son of a bitch. Maybe I was never a "true" robot. Just a failed normie as they say here. True robots don't have friends at all. They're too awkward or autistic (by the 4chan definition) for that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.