[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit guys, I found a way to kill two birds with one stone.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Donterase.jpg (43KB, 868x342px) Image search: [Google]
Donterase.jpg
43KB, 868x342px
Holy shit guys, I found a way to kill two birds with one stone. We can finally did the world of faggots. It's 100% foolproof so long as we all work togetherlale the good old days. Newfags are invited as well, join in and become a part of history.

There was recently a pedo thread here and it got me thinking. What if we could pin the pedos on the lgbt community and completely discredit them. The lgbt community doesn't like pedos, but the rest of normal society don't know and don't care. So if we were to announce that the lgbt community had finally accepted pedos in to their group and are pressing for their rights as part of their move since the beginning to push for equal rights, people would go apeshit and it would backfire on the lgbt community. Thus Discrediting them and causing a rift and tear in their order.

The plan is simple:

We need to begin building banners and images asap of 'LGBTQP' or whatever they call themselves now but with a P added for pedos.

We get accounts en masse on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and every other social site these fags visit.

We spam messages like "We have finally accepted Pedos into our community, just like us they're fighting for their rights because of how they were born. Give them a warm welcome." Or something

We get thousands of accounts to do this and retweet it to FOX, CNN, CBS, ESPN, ect. We need the media to catch onto it like wildfire. It has to be quick and spontaneous, if we take too long they may catch on or play it off.

When real LGBT fags question you or go against you, return the sentiment with how they're doing the same thing to pedos that the world is doing to light. Try and make sense though and try to get some real members on your side to join in on the debate. It will cause confusion in their ranks and allow us to continue our plan.
>>
Did you think people would conspire with you on this board, on this site, of all places, against gay people?
>>
>>37537121
It's sound in theory. But it's already been tried by others. It's not like there isn't already that perception out there. Which is why it's difficult for gays to adopt children, especially males. They might fuck them.

Now as for him conspiring on this board against gays. Many of us want you faggots out of here and back on your own board. I'd be only too happy to pin all you cocksuckers as rockspiders and watch you burn. But I digress. This is really more of a /pol/ tier thread.

/r9k/ doesn't usually involve itself in such things.
>>
You mean what religious nutjobs have been doing for centuries?
>>
>>37537047
No what we need to do is capitalize on the leftists infatuation with science. We need funding to study the brain. Neuroscience can revel what physical maladies makes someone LGBTQP and then piggy back off of crispr to make a future where parents actively choose to make their children not gay.
>>
>>37537047
Good luck with that m8. The world is already accepting incest, pedophilia is next.
>>
>>37537047
Give it ten years and pedophilia will actually be accepted by these people. Its fucked
>>
Don't forget to make it PedoSEXUAL. Really need to emphasis the sexual side, they are not -philes, and by calling them such you are demonising humans who have no choice about their sexuality, just like gays, lesbians and others.
>>
>>37537047
>>37537415
>>37538348
>>37538446

This might trick a trumptard, but no one else will fall for it.
>>
>when OP is a newfag
>>
>when this plan backfires and the western world starts accepting pedophilia thanks to OP
>>
Homosexuals do not reproduce. We just have to focus on finding the genetic code sequence that correlates to the disease.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.