[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

U FUCKING CUNTS LIED TO ME !!! >calories in, calories FKIN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

U FUCKING CUNTS LIED TO ME !!!
>calories in, calories FKIN OUT hurr durr it's easy
Fuck you ! Fucking normies who feeds on robots misery

For a week, i have been watching my diet. Eating healthy and i gained 1,5 fucking lbshit.

>inb4 you are believing hard enough

Screw you normies. Fucking lanklets.
>>
>>37536322
You probably ate more than 2000calories. The easiest way to lose weight is to eat two meals instead of three and no snacks inbetween but make sure the two meals that you eat are normal and you dont over eat them.Its not that hard losing weight stop being a fat.
>>
>>37536322
>>37536519
Or just do a shitton of sports.
Go running for at least an hour everyday.
>>
>>37536322
>Eating healthy
I don't believe you. Tell us what you ate exactly.
>>
A healthy lifestyle isn't just a quota you fulfill, it's a way of thinking, a way of being. You'll reach a healthy weight once you make gradual lifestyle choices.
Things like exercising more, keeping a clean and organised living environment, studying, learning, and exploring the world.
I suggest you try a version of the Mediterranean diet. Fuck counting calories. You need to be fueling your engine with the best quality fuel. You'll naturally eat smaller portions. I just lose the fat and sugars. Eat this pure clean food, and your gut's microbiota will improve and weight loss will be easier.
The key is consistency.
Health is a mindset, not a diet or chore. You'll learn to live healthy.
>>
>>37536535
telling someone who is fat and out of shape to go running is guaranteed to earn them other health problems like fucked up joints and shin splints
>>
>>37536535
I doubt OP would bother with running and even if he does he probably won't do enough to burn a lot of calories. Eating one meal less means cutting off of 400-500 calories which is a lot. You lose 2kg a month if you can maintain two meals a day.
>>
>>37536322
just eat less how hard can it be
or move to europe and starve
>>
>>37536322
It's only been one week, your weight fluctuates a little.
Stick with a restricted calorie diet for at least a month or so before you weigh yourself
>>
>>37536322
>diets for a single week
>complains it isn't going fast enough
Have some damn patience anon, jesus. Nothing good happens fast.
>>
>>37536322
A week isn't long enough. You have to do it for the rest of your life.
>>
>>37536322
Having a 1-2kg variance is normal. That's the weight of your poo. That being said, eating healthy wont make you lose weight if you still eat a lot.
>>
It's not just calories. You could eat 2000 calories of chocolate and still gain a ton of weight. Why? Because it contains a fucking ton of fat, if you aren't also monitoring carbs, fat/saturated fat and protein with the calories then your diet is worthless. Come up with a real diet that gets you at least your daily protein, preferably a bit more with as little fat as possible. Start doing cardio and bodyweight exercises to start, there are plenty of pushup/sit up plans that can get you to 50 in relatively little time. Swimming is another great way to lose weight and if you do it often enough you'll grow a bit taller too.
>>
>>37536322
watching your diet is too half assed. commit to a structured diet and plan, furthermore use the gym or go for a run 3 times a week. it doesn't even sound like you're trying.
>>
File: 1496640030119.jpg (316KB, 853x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1496640030119.jpg
316KB, 853x1090px
lmoa just stop eating for a week or two baka
>>
>>37537202
Starvation eats more muscle than fat. Unless you're willing to drop down to super fucking skelly and start from absolute square one you shouldn't do it.
>>
>>37536322
you gained 1.5 lbs. because you ate 5000 more calories than you burned for the week.
Just dont eat fatass its that simple
>>
>>37536322
>For a week

Lel. You need to do that for a while.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.