[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl hates the thought of being a wagecuck 9-5 >gets pregnant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1496219267496.jpg (131KB, 736x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1496219267496.jpg
131KB, 736x1105px
>girl hates the thought of being a wagecuck 9-5
>gets pregnant in her teens bringing more useless children into existence
>further children throughout twenties and thirties just because she knows child support lasts a good 16-18 years per child meaning she doesn't need to work
>naturally partners come and go
>gets her own place and moved to top of priority list for housing
>society shows sympathy for her saying "being a single mom is hard work in itself, bless"

Meanwhile, hard working men can't even afford a place and have to live with their parents. Why should this be allowed?
>>
>>37536254
Because roastie are living on easy mode
>>
>>37536254
If if makes you feel better, it's not like it's good housing.
>>
>>37536254
I don't think most single mothers have it nearly as easy as her but yeah, fuck that bitch. I hate teen moms.
>>
>>37536268
It's stll got to be better than always being with mommy and daddy.
>>
>>37536254
But anon, surely you can appreciate the hard work of a slut whoring out her body?
>>
we're forced to live with this flawed healthcare and welfare system.
just like how you're forced to live with scientific lies until the science community comes out and goes, "new study finds" and then everything you thought you knew changes.

like people think just because we have this welfare system now, that is must be unanimously great. but it isn't, it's a fucking utter failure.
women have all these safety nets because they're pathetic and they need them, period.
>>
>>37536293
>becoming the mommy
You can't escape
>>
>>37536301
>women have all these safety nets because they're pathetic and they need them
They didn't use to have them. Did women just slowly start regressing as society advanced?
>>
>>37536346
They actually worked and I don't mean in those comfy receptionist jobs or being the pretty girl in the car showroom. Feels like all girls aspire to be actors, flight attendants or anything that doesn't involve a great deal of work these days.
>>
>>37536268
>600k flat in London, you'd need to make 200k+ to get a mortgage on a similar property.
>not good housing
Right... I feel better already.
>>
>>37536421
Try moving out of your multicultural city. It will be far cheaper further north.
>>
>>37536441
>Try moving out of your multicultural city
Unlike the mummies on benefits, I actually need to be in London to work. They should all fuck off instead. Your logic is so bad.
>>
>>37536463
If you don't have a job where you can work remote, get a new job. Leave the polluted air for the fetuses.
>>
My sister literally only had a kid because she hated her job. She got a year of free money (maternity leave is 52 weeks in the UK) and then just never went back to work. She even admits this is the reason.
>>
>>37536526
How old is she? Seems like this is pretty common in the UK.
>>
>>37536346
they didn't have them because they relied on men a lot more, it was more of a symbiotic relationship.

now that's trashed and they're forced to basically just wing it any way they see fit, no matter what it does to children.
the last 40 years have honest to god been people winging it until a bubble forms, if you catch the meaning of my metaphors.
>>
>>37536507
But I like my job. Working from home is like being home-schooled; it's for autists.
>>
>>37536554
She was 20 when she had the baby. Nearly 22 now
>>
>>37536588
Expect yourself to be seeing more nieces in the coming years.
>>
>>37536571
>Working from home is like being home-schooled; it's for autists.
You need to flip your thinking while you're still young. My manager works from home two days a week because he lives about an hour away from the office. Not needing to commute will save you time and energy, and getting your head into some clean air will do you a lot of good.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.