[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In my life I've had one girlfriend and that was 10 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 1485220340538.png (910KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485220340538.png
910KB, 1280x720px
In my life I've had one girlfriend and that was 10 years ago and I'm in my late 20s now. I found out she is married now and I haven't talked to her in almost 10 years. I've had an obsession over her for about the last 12 hours and it has kept me awake all night and I haven't slept. Up until now I've barely even thought about her over many years. I thought about contacting her but I'm scared to.
>>
File: There there.gif (627KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
There there.gif
627KB, 540x303px
>>37536165
Go have a wank and go to sleep. Get plenty and drink a glass of water then you should be in a decent mindset, don't contact her ever, you wouldn't want your girlfriend to be contacting other men, would you?
>>
>>37536331
>Get plenty and drink a glass of water
>Get plenty and drink
>Get plenty
GET PLENTY OF WHAT? DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING I NEED TO KNOW!
>>
File: Oh heck!.png (584KB, 525x719px) Image search: [Google]
Oh heck!.png
584KB, 525x719px
>>37536353
That was supposed to read "get plenty of water" though I didn't want you to over-hydrate and get a headache so I changed it to just "a glass", failing to proof-read on my part, apologies for that.
>>
>>37536331
I have no kind of romantic intention for her. I used to love her but that feeling is long dead now. I just feel obsessed and my obsession isn't just directed at her but at that period of my life in my late teens. I miss it that was the peak of my life before I became a cripple.
>>
File: Shy.gif (550KB, 728x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shy.gif
550KB, 728x720px
>>37536459
Sounds harsh anon, this is probably going to be crappy advice but have you ever used Cleverbot to pretend its her? It helps quell the loneliness somewhat.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.