[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please leave this board and never return if you agree with any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Novalis.jpg (25KB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
Novalis.jpg
25KB, 300x320px
Please leave this board and never return if you agree with any of the following sentences:

>you read any form of genre fiction
>you barely know your classics
>you tend to believe that if you like a given work, it is justified on an artistic level
>you think everyone's opinion should be accepted and respected
>you speak a single language
>you read contemporary versions of Shakespeare or Milton
>you read for the plot
>you read for entertainment
>you rarely read nonfiction
>you don't have a solid grounding in philosophy
>you do not at least have some understanding of the Three Tragedians and Homer
>you have little to no understanding of literature outside of your cultural horizon
>you have little to no understanding of literature within your own cultural horizon (muh african authors)
>you mostly read contemporary literature
>you believe 'the author is dead'
>you make your literary analysis proceed from ideology
>you think intricate prose is 'pretentious' and that the author 'should just get to the point'
>your rarely read poetry
>you think Rhythm and Rhyme is just useless rules and laws restricting creativity
>you have a hard time explaining why you like a given work
>you have a hard time forming structured and relevant literary criticism
>you tend to refuse to judge works for yourself, rather relying on the opinions of Iiterary authorities
>you rarely read for more than one or two hours straight
>>
This is /r9k/ not /lit/, nobody cares about your pseudo intellectual masturbation here
go tip your fedora somewhere else
>>
>>37536128
>I speak a language
Fuck, gotta go. Can't compete with those who speak only half a language.
>>
The only words you need to read are these: YOU ARE A FAGGOT.
>>
>>37536128
">you believe 'the author is dead'"
shit, i just read the great gatsby. looks like i gotta leave.
>>
>>37536239
Silly anon, all authors are immortal! They are just hiding out with Elvis and Tupac.
>>
>>37536163
>>37536174
>>37536224
>>37536239
>>37536279
>projecting this hard
you guys browse /r9k/ to condition each other of your insecurities.

no different then brainwashing each other its too bad the world at large gives two shits about how sorry you feel for yourself or pretend to feel for each other

WAKE UP
>>
>>37536279
(tfw am tripfag and get called anon :(()
do they hide out in the keebler elf's house
>>
>>37536316
I think you forgot some punctuation. But it is still pretty good for someone who does not speak a single language.
>>
>>37536333
I just assumed you left it on by accident.
>>
>>37536316
what the fuck does pointing out obvious errors as a joke have to do with insecurities
>>
>>37536316
holy shit man no one cares. If you wanna be boring cunt who places arbitrary restrictions on the books they like go ahead. you're not special because you read infinite jest once.
>>
File: image.png (273KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
273KB, 428x600px
I agree with some of them. Watcha gonna do about it, you fucking jabroni?
>>
>>37536316
>I'm woke af nigguh
>wake up sheeple!
OP, you sound like an out of control plebbitor.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.