[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got my dick sucked by a pregnant woman. Should I quit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1492874524708.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492874524708.webm
2MB, 640x360px
I got my dick sucked by a pregnant woman. Should I quit while I'm ahead?
>>
>Cum in her mouth
>Make her swallow
>Her unborn child will adsorb the nutrients of your ejaculate
>She and her beta will forever be raising a thing that absorbed your cum

You can cuck her, her beta and child in one go anon
>>
>>37536117
did she swallow?
if so, her unborn baby digested your semen.
wouldn't want to be you right now buddy
>>
>>37536146
or
>cum inside her vagina
>now theres a second baby
>twins are born
>you'll never know which twin is your real kid
NEVER have sex with a pregnant woman unless you want to deal with this.
>>
>>37536146
Even better
>cum in her pussy
>she gets pregnant
>beta nails her later and thinks the kid is his
>her and the beta will forever be raising your child
>meanwhile you're on government money in your room at your parents house rubbing the skin log to Chinese cartoons 3 times a day and posting on a Mongolian throat singing image board
>>
>>37536156
She did swallow. That doesn't count as a sexual act with a child, does it?

>>37536181
This can't happen. She's five months in and no eggs fertilize until she pops it out and has her period again.
>>
>>37536230
>That doesn't count as a sexual act with a child, does it?
Of course, you SICK FUCK.
>>
>>37536277
>op made a child digest his cum
>those proteins in his jizz will aid in the development in the child, thus partially making the child his
Op is a father now
>>
Why did she suck you off?
>>
>>37536146
this turned me on like hell

i can even feel my heart beat in my pussy what the fyck
>>
>>37536352
seconding. story time
>>
>>37536352
This OP. Answer the question
>>
>>37536352
She's a slut I work with. She has been slowly coming onto me over the past year. When we were closing on Sunday, she asked if I wanted to go to IHOP since I was complaining I was hungry that day. I said sure.

While we were eating, the conversation steered into the sexual direction and I made light of it by joking. When we were leaving she said she was serious about the things she said and sucked me off in the parking lot.

I felt like stopping her, but I couldn't.
>>
>>37537176
RUN! This bitch is looking for a baby daddy.
>>
>>37536197
I keked anon, thanks for that.
>>
>>37537176
The Genesis of a Beta-Provider.
>>
>>37537199
this might be true, but you might be happy being with her for the long run

I dated a single mom for a long time. I loved the kid, but she just ended up being too crazy for me.

She had no ambition, and couldnt see herself being anywhere other than where she was in 5 or 10 years
>>
>>37536230

>This can't happen. She's five months in and no eggs fertilize until she pops it out and has her period again.
I'm sorry, but are you a doctor? That's what I thought. Either way, medicine isn't a science, we can't know for sure how it happens.
>>
>>37536117
Get her double pregnant
>>
>my gf's unborn son
cuck
>>
>>37537552
single moms are single for a reason
>>
>>37537176
>mfw roastie is desperate for a beta

This makes me warm inside
>>
>>37537692
>Getting your dick sucked by a prego makes you a cuck
Retard.

>>37536117
Don't go beyond getting your dick sucked my man. Don't get attached to the bitch. Does she know who the father is?
>>
>>37536413
You are a disgusting woman.
>>
>>37537676
>medicine isn't a science
>we can't know for sure how it happens

anyone else read this post???
>>
>>37536413

Turned me on too

Want to talk to eachother about fucked up sexual shit?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.