[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dying a virgin and thus contributing to the extinction of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Schopenhauer.jpg (14KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
14KB, 300x358px
Dying a virgin and thus contributing to the extinction of the human race is the most honorable thing a man can do.
>>
Can vouch for this. Fuck the human race.
>>
>>37536091
Sad that this place tries to make you ashamed of your virginity when it's in fact the mark of a man at the peak of evolution, when further procreation isn't necessary.
>>
>>37536083
quality thread keep up the good work
>>
>>37536083
>thus contributing to the extinction of the human race
Men aren't the limiting factor in human reproduction though, so this thread is retarded and so are you.
>>
>>37536500
Yeah, you're right.
Women will simply impregnate themselves.
>>
>>37536546
>what are sperm banks
Or, the non-retarded males will simply impregnate multiple females, as nature intends.

Christ you're not even aware of how stupid you sound, are you? What's it like to have such a lack of self awareness?

You should book an appointment with your GP, get yourself screened because there is DEFINITELY something wrong with you.
>>
>>37536633
I see you don't care about being morally superior to other males. You just want to be superior.
Understandable from an amoral standpoint. Wouldn't expect less from a robot.
>>
>>37536500
Fine. Contributing to the extinction of whites. No future suffering will come from me. Fuck off normo
>>
>itt Chads & Brads & Chad Lesbians want less competition so they have swaglets believe this bs post
>everything is a meme
>>
>>37536668
You plan hinges on every other man doing the same thing. It isn't morally superior, it's just retarded.

Wouldn't expect less from... Well, an actual retard.
>>
>>37536679
>Contributing to the extinction of whites.
Actually, you dying out just makes the remaining Whites without shit tier genetics EVEN more desirable and privileged. Can you imagine how sought after we'll be in a few hundred years?

You can't subvert nature with your autism, anon.
>>
>>37536699
>I give up
Expectable.
>>
>>37536726
I'm not trying to "subvert nature" buddy. I'm just saying I'm a white male who won't be having white kids because life is suffering. Yes; me dying with no heirs means there is one less instance of the depressed autist gene in the pool. So yeah, continue to fuck off
>>
I agree on a sentimental level but since I'm not a woman, I'd like to ask this question: how can you prove that life is mostly suffering?
>>
>>37536750
>I give up
Isn't that the essence of your plan? If you haven't lost your virginity by 16 you're definitely subhuman and destined to work at McDonalds. You've understandably given up, but I've already succeeded.

>one less instance of the depressed autist gene in the pool
Excellent.
>>
>>37536837
I've only given up on being a slave to my own will.
>>
>>37536083
>having children

You're an idiot.
>>
But I think the human race is pretty cool and I want it to live forever
>>
>>37536083
does this mean Elliot Rodger was the unironic image of peak male performance?
>>
>>37537147
OP here
You kind of killed me here.
>>
>>37537267
Sorry origian
>>
>>37537215
No. He didn't die a virgin. He killed himself.
>>
>>37536633
>dude nature lmao

Wow what a great justification
>>
>>37537147
Newsflash it wont
>>
>>37536091
If you really want to end humanity, don't fuck the human race
>>
>>37537410
but he killed other people thus contributing to the extinction of the human race
>>
File: 1480953981328.png (558KB, 591x456px) Image search: [Google]
1480953981328.png
558KB, 591x456px
>when OP's not a faggot
Good work, I certainly find It redundant to create children doomed too be worker drones as has been my families past. I love and respect my family for all there hardships, but I respect it so as not to wish it upon others.
>>
File: RedpillNoobs.jpg (100KB, 900x429px) Image search: [Google]
RedpillNoobs.jpg
100KB, 900x429px
Don't forget to leech of society and never pay any taxes.
Every other young man is an incel and they act surprised when we don't have jobs or get married.
>>
>>37538384
This robot is woke af t b q h famalam.
>>
No the most honorable thing to do is attempting to get a hold of the nuclear launch codes and striking the magnetic north and south poles of the world. Causing a massive upheaval and death to billions
Essentially a restart button on civilization

Attempting a play through tbqh
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.