[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perhaps you should just deal with the fact that some women want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 4chan rekt xd.jpg (41KB, 550x540px) Image search: [Google]
4chan rekt xd.jpg
41KB, 550x540px
Perhaps you should just deal with the fact that some women want to feel nice in their vagina?

Perhaps you have a warped perception of reality driven by jealousy?
>>
Or we should fight.
>>
If they just wanted to feel nice in their vagina they'd fuck anyone with a decent sized dick and having lots of friends or being good looking wouldn't be parameters they'd look for when hooking up.
>>
File: batskin.jpg (43KB, 252x274px) Image search: [Google]
batskin.jpg
43KB, 252x274px
>>37535669
I just miss the good old times when women had no value in society

I don't care about the "traditional western values"
>>
File: idc lol.jpg (10KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
idc lol.jpg
10KB, 258x258px
>>37535683
when and where
>>37535706
maybe you're fucking disgusting to look at and that would reduce the pleasure
>>
>>37535669
>Perhaps you should care for yourself instead posting here
seriously why did you even post this
>>
>>37535745
Anytime anywhere.
Why do you believe that womens feelings about my looks are somehow important?
>>
>>37535737
Yesterday I understood that from the Ancient Greece to 1940s women were inferior to men in the western civilisation.
>>
>>37535745
>maybe you're fucking disgusting to look at and that would reduce the pleasure
wow that's incredible. that's definitely not the most typical answer anyone could possibly think of, how long did it take you to think of that, 1 millisecond? wowzers.
everything is just this predictable, nothing ever deviates.
>>
>>37535745
>maybe you're fucking disgusting to look at and that would reduce the pleasure
Then it's not just about how the vagina feels. Also having lots of friends, being funny and extroverted shouldn't have anything to do with physical pleasure.
>>
File: bastkin-c615a.jpg (60KB, 283x272px) Image search: [Google]
bastkin-c615a.jpg
60KB, 283x272px
>>37535813
They are still inferior but the modern society make them feel that they're not

Also straight males tend to tell them they're special or smart just because they want to fuck
>>
>>37535669
Could be. Or we could also be completely correct about everything.
Unless you have an argument, fuck off.
>>
>>37535737

te common man finally gets the vote afer going to war

women get the vote 10 years after asking, but were oppressed somehow the entire time
>>
File: quentin traps.jpg (122KB, 783x468px) Image search: [Google]
quentin traps.jpg
122KB, 783x468px
Self control has always been, and will always be a virtue. You can't change that no matter how hard you try. Stability comes with moderation, fucking everything that moves is only appealing to men because they hope to also fuck you. As someone to love and hold and be with for the rest of their lives however it's most likely not the case
temporary highs that fade with age. It's not that I even want to be puritanical, your bait thread is just this shitty
>>
>>37535669
i barely care about ideology
>>
>>37535851
They have way more freedom than a man has now.
>>
>>37535878
Election are useless, it means nothing
>>37535908
No, they are slave to the society, they can't be alone, they can't have a life without males, they are just consumers
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1533x961px
>>37535813

ah yes the 1940s where my nan was a literal slave, they made her go to war and after she toiled away in the coal mines for a pay check while my granddad sat at home having kids and hen pecking wit his buddies

It got worse in the 1950s when they got a washing machine and a hoover his household chores were reduced and he would sit around the house all day
>>
>>37535951
You are pretty deluded.
>>
>>37535881
>virtue ethics
it's getting kinda spooky in here
>>
>>37535987
Not an argument

very original
>>
>>37536025
this "not an argument" shit makes me cringe when i see it now. like everything has to be an argument to be eligible to be posted or something, it's retarded.
>>
>>37536040
You are wrong and you know it so you try to change the topic of the discussion
>>
File: stirner33.jpg (61KB, 504x720px) Image search: [Google]
stirner33.jpg
61KB, 504x720px
>>37535994
you're right. how silly of me.
I should poop in my hand instead, and smear it across peoples homes in order to bait them into confrontations so that I can kill them. Like a true egoist.
>>
>>37536074
There was a list of 100 points where women have more rights than men, I am to lazy to look it up for you though.
>>
>>37535669
We don't give a shit go lose your sexual market value on chad then when you are old and used up don't come crying that no guy wants you. dumb stupid bitch.
>>
>>37536149
And what they do with these rights ?
Men still rule the society, as always
>>
>>37536169
"Men" dont rule anything, women are the mahority of voters, and now they rule the society. And you are moving the goalpost.
>>
>>37536216
Sure, we all know that most of billionnaires, politics n sheit are women
>>
>>37535669

perhaps you should deal with the fact that men don't want used goods and it's not their fault if women end up becoming childless spinster crying about where all the good men have gone.

nobody wants a roastie.
>>
>ruins body completely and throwing all caution to the wind risking pregnancy outside of marriage and disease for nothing more than a brief moment of "pleasure"

that is someone I would be disgusted by accepting change at a McDonalds much less form any sort of relationship with
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.