[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you put up with getting forced out of bed every morning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1494616890067.jpg (54KB, 630x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494616890067.jpg
54KB, 630x338px
How do you put up with getting forced out of bed every morning and having to be places you don't want to be at and doing things you don't want to do?

Life would be better if I could just show up to work whenever I feel like it.
Too tired to work today? No problem, just try a different day.
>>
It's part of nature, man. Thousands of years ago, men was forced to go out of his cave and hunt some animals in order to survive. Nowadays, you're forced out to work if you want to survive, except there's a much wider array of things you can do instead of just hunt and gather.
>>
>>37535634
But the whole forced thing is really going against my grain here. I hate to be a slave.
>implying we can be truly free anyway, we are all owned by the bogdanoffs
>>
>>37535607
una delicia...
>>
>>37535656
You're a slave to nature. Also there's a hierarchy of people above you who basically decide if you eat or not, but you can also live in the jungle and be free or some shit. It'll probably be much worse.
>>
>>37535684
I am afraid I might snap one day from being somebody cuck wage slave.
>>
>>37535607
>How do you put up with getting forced out of bed every morning and having to be places you don't want to be at and doing things you don't want to do?

amphetamines mostly
>>
>>37535720
I agree. I fear I might end up homeless or killing myself cause working sucks dick.
>>
>>37535634
Honestly I doubt that was as much work as doing a 9-5 all day every day.
>>
>>37535834
It wasn't as rewarding either.
>>
>>37535867
How is the 9to5 rewarding other than the paycheck?
>>
>>37535834
Idk, I feel like it would be more work than a 9-5.
>tracking
>waiting
>killing with some crude handmade weapon
>cleaning and preparing the meat
>starting a fire
>cooking meat
But I also feel as though that would be far more rewarding. There is a great sense of accomplishment from successfully hunting. It's a fuck load better than working $10 an hour, while making someone else thousands in that time. I get paid $18 an hour, my boss charges $160 an hour for my labor (if a job takes 5 minutes they still get charged for the full hour), plus material and chemical charges, multiply that by the 8-12 hours a day I work.
>not rewarding
>>
>>37535607
fucking stolen meme pic, fuck you, from discord
>>
>>37536701
its been calculated that hunter gatherers labor for roughly 4 hours daily on average
>>
>>37535607
Brazilians don't eat monkeys.
>>
>>37535607
I had an exam at 8:30 today which made me anxious and depressed. When I finished it was very happy. When I got I started working on the next exam without any depression.

I like experiences anon. I like experiencing!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.