[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw born male with a short skinny body >women don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: 1494760733824.jpg (75KB, 630x810px) Image search: [Google]
1494760733824.jpg
75KB, 630x810px
>tfw born male with a short skinny body
>women don't consider me at all
I don't know what my role is. I'm apparently not a man and I'm not a woman. What am I?
Am I supposed to go gay pretend to be a male girl or some shit like the faggots shitposting their tranny bodies everywhere?
I'm not gay but what am I supposed to be? A cuck?
>>
What you're supposed to do is accept that you occupy a niche that almost no woman will ever find attractive and either force yourself to become homosexual, kill yourself, or get a mail order bride and shower her with gifts so she doesn't leave you once she gets her residency.
>>
>>37535467
>skinny
hit the gym
>short
how short? people take the manlet meme too seriously. if you're over 170cm / 5 foot 7 its your height is alright.
>>
>>37535467
that is a conundrum alright.
while you ponder that, why don't you post your boipucci in the mean time?
>>
>>37535467
It's a shame you're not gay, as long as you would shave your face I would take the skinny short guy over a woman.
>>
>>37535467
BOTW made me a faggot. I've fapped to Gerudo Link many a time.
>>
>>37535491
You've given me 3 possible routes but what is my role?

>>37535496
Trust me I'm shorter than 170. And gym won't help unless I go there autistically. I don't even gain weight when I eat.

>>37535502
Stop

>>37535512
Stop

>>37535555
Nice quads
>>
>>37535467
a beautiful trap waifu, you are a delicacy
>>
Anon you're clearly confused about a lot of things would you like somebody to talk to about this? I think I know what you might be having problems with I've had similar.
>>
>>37535575
Shorter than 160cm? If not, there is nothing to care about.
>>
>>37535674
I can't be attractive. If my body isn't small and shit, my personality sure is because of a life time of being small.

>>37535665
Everyone has a role in the world. It's about finding it. Chads are supposed to give the dick to the girls and girls are supposed to take it. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Stand a watch?
>>
>>37535575
Other than beautiful trap bf you could get a balding little guy that is obsessed with comics, your role is that everyone hates you.

Or you become a progamer
>>
you should do exercises that broaden your shoulder like push ups because it will make you look less skinny
>>
>>37535765

how tf are pushups going to broaden your shoulders? it's a chest exercise
>>
>>37535765
I'm gonna look like a trap no matter what.
>>
File: received_453618358317472.png (2MB, 1280x887px) Image search: [Google]
received_453618358317472.png
2MB, 1280x887px
>>37535709
You have the same kind of hangups that I've been going through Anon. There's some mental stuff in your head that's probably messing with your perception of yourself.
>>
>>37535467
There are more than enough woman that love cuties. Don't worry
>>
>>37535787
its also involve shoulder muscle, I usually do 10 push ups a day and my shoulder is wide enough. although i still look kinda trappy but atleast girls are starting to like me

you could also try your luck on women with lesbian tendency since they like men that look like a girl
>>
>>37535880

girls arent starting to like you because of your 1cm shoulder size increase from doing a pitiable number of pushups every day lad.
>>
>>37535467
Bulk up and become ripped dwarf. Disregard females and live your life like an adventure doing whatever you like.
>>
>>37535901
well here's my story
>be me
>a try hard trap
>do these trap routines
>baka this isn't working
>every family meet up is always awkward since i look like shit
>start doing routines to be a man
>become more trappier
>family meet up is better, my cousins actually say that i look better than before
>>
>>37535938
Isn't this the plot to some Chick ese cartoon or something?
>>
>>37535467
just become gay op its not that bad. I have p much given up on women long ago being a manlet is the worst desu
>>
>>37536011
anal is painful and icky :/ i would rather do that in heaven later
>>
>>37536034
It's okay, you can still give blowjobs and be useful!
>>
>>37535929
I knew a guy in middle/highschool who went on to do this. I think he realized that no one likes a tiny sadboy so he got jacked and picked up a small bit of self-depreciating humor, and holy shit did it work well.
he's married now (23)
>>
>>37535797
Well obviously. He's just coming up with excuses for not trying.
>>
>>37535709
You can't be attractive as long as you don't want to be. How tall/short are you? You didn't say.
>>
>>37536092
He's a cuck probabbly.
>>
>>37536139
>Inb4 Anon is 5'11 and my rightful manlet king incognito.
Forgive me my Lord I didn't not mean any disrespect please bless me with knowledge on how to make gains.
>>
>>37536139
47 kg
And 165 cm

This isn't even original.
There's. Others like me? Holy shit
>>
>>37536090
yeah i would but I'm a strict muslim :/ i believe that gay sex in my heaven would taste and feel better and probably would feel like those hentai doujinshi
>>
>>37536231
Good man.
Don't give in.
>>
>>37535467
Be my cute bf
>>
>>37536203
ya 43kg and 160cm here
>>
>>37536203
That's by no means so short it would prevent you from anything. But Jesus, 45kg. You need to put on weight. Are you a Chang?
>>
>>37535467
No, but since you have that pic saved I'll assume you want to
>>
>>37535467
Just fuck the hole you like, male, female trans or any other 1400 genders, just be happy.
>>
Post pic plz need reference
>>
>>37535467
Don't the statistics say that historically only 1 man reproduced for every 17 women?
I'd say your role is to die alone.

But since sitting in your room watching anime and jerking off 'til you die is a pretty hollow existence ... find something hard and worthwhile, and do it. Whatever it is. Find a load hard enough to lift that you will respect yourself when you succeed. Maybe turning yourself into a person you respect will get you a girl, maybe not. But it'll sure as hell make your life more worthwhile in the meantime.
>>
>>37535467

LINK WILL NEVER BE REAL

LINK WILL NEVER SLEEP NEXT TO YOU

LINK WILL NEVER BEG YOU TO FUCK HIM

LINK WILL NEVER LOOK AT YOU AS IF YOU'RE THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

>Sudden feeling of heaviness and sadness engulfs the heart
>>
>>37536203

please allow me to breed your asshole and shoot my potent NEET jizz deep inside of you
>>
>>37536345

please allow me to breed your boi pucci and shoot my potent NEET jizz deep inside of you
>>
>>37537869

links boi pucci needs to get filled up with my potent NEET jizz
>>
>>37535467
You need to shift your mindset away from sex.
Happiness is multi-faceted, sex is only one small piece of a much larger personal puzzle you have to start solving in order to work toward happiness.

Find a passion, find a number of passions, find multiple things you enjoy and start engaging in the many aspects of life you can exploit to gain true happiness.

By focussing in on one facet of happiness, you gain only a destructive vice, and little true happiness, by becoming obsessed with sex, you become a slut, a whore, or a Trap, all are terrible things which should be avoided as they destroy you long-term.

By focussing on multiple means of being happy, you are not only being productive, taking responsability for your own life, and gaining skills/knowledge, but you are enjoying it along the way.

I hope you take my advice to heart, good luck.
>>
>>37535467
Your only hope is to autistically gym. Trust me. My stomach is broken and I can barely eat two meals a day. I'm like 5'10 and weigh 120 pounds.
>>
File: 83747.jpg (994KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
83747.jpg
994KB, 1932x2576px
>>37535467
I know this feel OP. Women don't appreciate my twink body but "straight" guys do. It creates a vicious circle.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.