[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally get it now! If you want to talk to women you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Happy_Pepe.jpg (25KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Pepe.jpg
25KB, 480x424px
I finally get it now! If you want to talk to women you're suppose to treat them like children because they are biologically inferior. If you're gonna be rough and act dominant on them they will see you as a potential mate. All women are submissive and they want you to be in command even if they don't show you that. It's simple as that, don't be afraid and act like you're better than they are.
>>
>>37535411
I have a girlfriend and can confirm that's wrong, good attempt though you might figure it out on day.
>>
>>37535411
>If you're gonna be rough and act dominant on them they will see you as a potential mate

I seriously hope you don't have kids
>>
File: 1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>>37535434
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Then what is the damn secret???? Why the fuck it's so hard for me but easy for others? This is fucking unfair!!!!
>>
>>37535411
>>37535434
I have a girlfriend and can confirm this is absolutely correct.
It took me a while but I know how you should talk to women now. Just imagine it's a 12 year old kid.
Give them props for unimpressive shit and be lenient when they do something bad, but also be firm and uncompromising when making decisions for yourself and for them. Don't ask them to do things but tell them.
The problem with beta males is that they do the first part without doing the second, resulting in princess syndrome.

And the meme about "being dominant" is retarded too. Women don't want an abusive boyfriend, they want a man who is nice to them and lets them act like the children they are, but also firmly puts them in their place when they get bratty.
They want the illusion of having their way and having their childish mindgames and schemes overlooked, but also the security of a man being uncompromising and decisive when it actually matters.
>>
>>37535411
It's as simple as being the Daddy. Simple but not always easy.

Set the agenda and the schedule. Listen to concerns but make the final decision. Make things happen through the sweat of your brow, or other influence you have, and figure out a backup plan when something goes wrong. All this signals that you are a good mate.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.