[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: spergiest things you've done: >pissed behind a tree

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0558.jpg (117KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0558.jpg
117KB, 1252x1252px
ITT: spergiest things you've done:
>pissed behind a tree in elementary school because I thought I'd make me look cool and edgy and I told everyone
>some girl saw and told the teacher and I cried in front of the class

>thought it was cool to be fat so I tried to eat as much as I could and bragged about being a fat fuck

>thought balls were hilarious in 5th grade and when I wasn't talking about mario I talked about those

>sung the Pokemon theme song in front of my 6th grade class

>wore naruto clothes every day for the entire 8th grade

>when I first came I rationalized that technically I had sex with my hand so I told everyone I had sex
>>
File: hhhehhehe.png (47KB, 857x408px) Image search: [Google]
hhhehhehe.png
47KB, 857x408px
>>37534005
Do you have parents or did you just materialize like this?
>>
>>37534049
I had parents. I was a complete sorry

>had one friend in 10th grade
>we played minecraft with the Pokemon mod every Saturday
>we'd play it and put the pokemon theme song on repeat and sing along with it
>>
>>37534005
>didn't really understand sex
>talked about it a ton in hs
>>
>>37534005
>be me
>age eight
>its summer so my parents have to leave me at home with the dog on workdays
>discovered fapping like 2 months earlier
>kept my dads ww1 bayonet in my room since i thought it was super kool1!!1
>be fapping in room while parents are gone
>dog walks in and i shoo it out
>dog starts barking
>wont stop
>i get mad at try to threaten the dog with the bayonet (tiny beagle, i know it cant hurt me)
>accidentally slash at the beagle and make a tiny wound (the dog isnt hurt and it doesnt even bleed)
>instantly fucking scared
>put bayonet back
>let the dog run off since i was scared my parents would get mad
nobody ever fucking found it
>>
Why do you keep telling people stuff
>>
>>37534271
What do you mean?

Orighjuyfjkugv
>>
>>37534288
I think he means that you tell a lot of people shit.
>>
>>37534300
In real life? Because I wanted to make people like me and I didn't realize I was doing the opposite. After my friend died I realized that I was hopeless and I stopped talking
>>
>>37534271
Cause EVERYBODY except like ten people in the world LOVES gossip, weather real or not. The world thrives on it, it fuels people. We all want to entertained, even if it's all fake or dumb or made up as you go. It's what makes people happy deep down inside, sadly
>>
>>37534288
Just most of those embarrassing stories end with you saying "Then I bragged about it/told people about it"
>>
File: 1411871326731s.jpg (8KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1411871326731s.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
>>37534005
>be 7~ yr old me
>get a new video camera
>neighbour girl comes over with her dad
>her dad talks with my mum inside
>girl, brother and I take camera outside
>don't remember all the details but remember filming my dick a lot
>generally just doing autistic and inappropriate shit and filming it
>go back inside
>"Show us your movie anon!"
>oh fuck.jpg
>mum and neighbour's dad proceed to watch me being a creepy little autist filming my dick
>she wasn't allowed over any more
>>
very original bump
not very original bump
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.