[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't be a true robot if you're white, just literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 0599 - E5zCmyw.png (132KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
0599 - E5zCmyw.png
132KB, 403x392px
You can't be a true robot if you're white, just literally walk up to any Asian girl and they will fuck you on the basis of your skin color.
>>
>>37533443
What if you aren't Canadian? What if you're in the US and aren't on the west coast so there are no Asian girls?
>>
>>37533443
this is accurate
i went to japan earlier this year and a random small girl who had never met me before just pressed up against my arm out of nowhere
>>
>>37533443
I know I fuck all the chink girls I even berate them but they still want my superior white cock
>>
>>37533453
Get a bus ticket to a city and swim in asian puss.
>>
>>37533458
Then what happened? How little are we talking about?
>>
File: 1496724305101.jpg (13KB, 236x265px)
1496724305101.jpg
13KB, 236x265px
>implying they would date a slacker like me
Asian girls might think im attractive but they dont date me long term
>>
>>37533532
i was on a relatively empty train, making a trip from osaka up to kyoto, so about an hour long train
she was small compared to me(im 6'4 and she went up to my chest) i would guess she was college aged but i might be wrong
she was already seated, but after i got onto the train once the train started moving she stood up and sat down next to me, after a little while she fell asleep and sorta leant over and gradually fell onto my arm
she seemed to be asleep so i felt too awkward to do anything so i just sort of sat there awkwardly with a japanese girl resting on my arm for the rest of the hour
>>
>>37533634
This sounds more like some kind of sexual fantasy than anything else. I don't believe anyone would just do that to a stranger for no reason at all.

You sure that college-age Asian girl isn't just your little sister?
>>
>>37533745
i mean
nothing sexual happened
it was just awkward as fuck
i dont have a sister
>>
can confirm

I live on a college campus, went on tindr, found a cute asian, told her I wanted to meet up with her and hang out.

When we met she was very excited to be around me. Eventually we went back to my dorm, I said I wanted to show her katamari damacy. When we got back to my room, I hopped on my bed, got my laptop, and was getting set up, and she just hopped onto my lap and began grinding my on my pelvis

I said "just gonna get right into it huh?"

and I put my laptop on the floor and fucked her
>>
>Walk up to cute vietnamise girl thats smiling to me.
Some chink dude comes up to me and says 30 euro per hour.
>tfw slav
>>
i get rejected by asians every time i try mate
>>
>>37533443
I don't like Asian women.
>>
>>37533634
Just like in my chinese pervert comics
>>
try living in Eastern Europe faggot
the closest thing to Asians we got are gypos and hungarians
>>
>>37533443
This is why I hate muslims for raping the white out of my Greek ancestors.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.