[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I read so much woman hate here but when I think about those 35

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_4062.png (42KB, 350x350px)
IMG_4062.png
42KB, 350x350px
I read so much woman hate here but when I think about those 35 year old unmarried girls who want nothing more than to have a child and a person to grow old with and they can and will not ever find it I feel so sorry for them

Sure they fucked up and they're roasties but an entire life of regret in exchange for a few years of mistakes?
>>
They should have thought about that before letting the entire fraternity run a train on her
>>
They should have thought about that before setting their standards so high to never settle
>>
How did they fuck up and why are they roasties?
>>
>>37533489
If you're an unmarried woman with like 4-5 years left of fertility and you want a family then you certainly didn't plan and fucked up somewhere along the line.
>>
>be born in easy mode
>abuse easy mode
>still manage to lose the game

Roasties deserve every single bad thing that happens to them
>>
>>37533423
>who want nothing more than to have a child and a person to support her and the child
there i fixed it for you
>>
>>37533530
so are you saying i should target 25'ers since they're desperate for me?
>>
>>37533530
Uh, no. It's very normal these days for women to start thinking about settling and getting kids in their 30s. They first want to enjoy youth and build their career.
>>
>>37533543
>who want nothing more than to have a child with a chad, tyrone or rapefugee and a beta white working male to support her, her child and her boyfriend.

Sounds better now.
>>
>>37533564
This is why autism rates have skyrocketed

Stupid fucking career roasties waiting to long and birth spergs to live hellish existences in normie world.
>>
Literally their own fault, why would I feel sorry?
>>
>>37533545
dont kid yourself. Nobody is desperate for you
>>
>>37533564
There is a big difference between 30 and 35 years old

30 years old is salvageable, but why would a still young man with his life sorted out want to settle with a 35 year old woman that is completely in decline?
>>
>>37533465
Precisely. These are women who have almost certainly rejected countless numbers of guys whose only flaw was that they weren't Chad. They coast through their young adult life by exploiting a resource that has a limited shelf life (their looks), only for the ticking timebomb in their cunts to catch them unawares.

These women are damaged goods - they're diseased (usually physically, always mentally), used up, and they sometimes have some other guy's bastard child in tow. These women are simply reaping what they have sown, and they deserve to die alone and unloved. Most of the current generation of women in their late 20s to mid 30s are an irredeemable write-off. We have to make an example of them so that future women will see that the roastie life is a path to ruin.
>>
File: 1495398304660.png (421KB, 1031x896px) Image search: [Google]
1495398304660.png
421KB, 1031x896px
I honestly see no point in dating women my age, or God forbid, older. I've missed out on everything in my life, so I might as well try to get a teenage girl. Dying alone works out for me, too.
>>
>>37533645
Fucking this

There's this woman at work who is around my age (27) and I think she has been trying to get me to talk to her, especially now that I've lost weight and look way more attractive. I just ignore her, there is NO reason I should settle for someone my age, she got to enjoy her youthful beauty and fuck a bunch of dudes, now I get to enjoy my maturing looks and plan to use them to fuck a teenage girl and have her call me "daddy" and then wife her to start a family.
>>
>>37533583
>autism rates have skyrocketed

Got a source on that?
>>
>>37533613
>describes a small percentage of women
>thinks it applies to all women

This is why you will die a virgin.
>>
>>37533702
Holy shit, you are deluded. Evolution cares only for passing on of genes, nothing else. As long as a woman shits out a child with your genes in it that then can do the same in the future, you won the great game of life.
Stop denying your instincts and desires based on bitterness about life. No one will give you any pity points for it, nor will they give you a lifetime achievement award at your deathbed. More likely there will be no one there to see you off and it will hurt more than anything else in life.

All of us will be wormfood at the end of it all anyway, chads and stacies too, so try to catch some happiness while you still breathe.
>>
>>37533742

I didn't know it was possible to regain virginity after losing it. And you're either a roastie or a fucking cuck if you genuinely believe that what I described applies to only a minority of women. Children being born out of wedlock is now the NORM, so don't give me this #notallwomen bullshit. It might not be all, but enough of them are that it has become a problem.
>>
>>37533730
Yeah the fact my 44 year old aunt has a kid with autism full diagnoses..
>>
>>37533423
>only spends time with chads in their 20s, riding their dicks, haves fun
>searching for a beta in their 30s to pay for her stuff
yea no
>>
>>37533423
I feel sorry for them too.

The Jew has really screwed us all over.
>>
>>37533564
>normal

Doesn't mean it isn't fucking awful.
>>
>>37533776
>happiness is settling for a worn out roastie who is desperate to find ANYONE
>>
>>37533776
fuck off roastie, evolution my ass, no one is wasting their time in used goods period
>>
>>37533856
>>37533878

>girl aged 27
>worn out roastie

You people stew in your own toxic notions about life and complain you have no happiness. No wonder you have problems, you actually enjoy being unhappy.
>>
>>37533901
There are girls around 20-22 for him. Just saying
>>
>>37533645
This. I'm 27 an they preferably shouldn't be older than 22.
>>
>>37533901
Think about it this way, her expiration date is in 3 years. My expiration date isn't for another 30 if I keep my health up.
Why would I chain myself down to someone who is about to hit the the wall when I'm about to hit my prime?
>>
>>37533901
>toxic notions
>thinks settling for used goods would make any man happy
I'm sorry to tell you but you will never make anybody happy, deep down even the most beta normie will hate himself for have to settle with you and will live in full of bitterness over his desperate decision for affection,and for the record Is only toxic for the roastie that decided to ride on the cock carousel until 27 and now is looking for a beta orbiter to become their beta providers.
>>
This is a problem because our culture expects us to date people close to our own age.

Women should be dating men about 10 years older than them.
Women want a man who can provide for them and their children, most men in Western society aren't in that position until they are at least 25, if not 30.

Because we date people our own age, women spend their youth unable to date men who have an established career and can provide for them.
This results in them riding the cock carousel, and often single motherhood.

By the time men have gotten to a position where they could support a family, most of them are around 30.
If a 30-35 year old man wants to marry a girl his age and start a family, his options are to marry a girl who has just retired from the cock carousel, or marry a single mother and provide for Chad or Tyrone's kid.

If we had more appropriate conventions around age and relationships, men could work on becoming stable providers with a good career, then marry a young woman who hasn't been a cocksleeve for a dozen other guys, and she will be able to have a partner who she can feel secure and supported with, and feel ready to settle down and have a family before she turns 35 and can only birth autists.
>>
>dumb cunts taking the 1/10 bait
>>
>>37533423
>mistakes
Don't think of it as mistakes. Think of it as the life they chose.
>>
>>37533978
Not even the most roasted roastie deserves something like having to face a cancer or something similar alone.
>>
>>37533423
Who cares if she's a roastie?
Do you rather want to die alone?
>>
>>37533992
Yes.
They.
Do.

Shitty decisions have consequences. It's high time we stopped treating women like children and start making them face some.

>>37534030

If it means not having to spend my life with a roastie, then yes. Dying alone is preferable.
>>
>>37533776
http://www.returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

Umm anon...
>>
>I read so much kiddy diddler then murder hate here but when I think about those 35 year old unmarried diddlymurderers who want nothing more than to have a child to diddle and kill and they will not ever find it in prison so I feel sorry for them
>Sure they fucked up and they're criminals but an entire life of regret in exchange for a few years of mistakes?
>>
>>37534030
I would rather live in peace and die alone than deal with the bullshit used goods that are damaged physically and mentally constantly create.
>>
>>37533931
>deep down even the most beta normie will hate himself for have to settle
Toxic narcissism, rampant in here and a common denominator of all "robots" who expect the world to pamper them. You are worth shit to the world, how about they are settling by picking you? Since when are you such blessing to the world of man that you must be validated at every turn by the entire society?
People like you deserve to be put in camps and worked to death, that's about the only value you have for society.

>with you
I'm a man. You robots only have a shot at anything with these "roasties", since you don't deserve better in the first place, with your depressive, suicidal and pathetic lives. You get what you work for, and you worked for shit.

>>37534065
>I'm such a stud and deserve untainted virgin brides
See points above, bucko. Robots are at low end of genetic spectrum, why should they pollute the genepool with their defects? Roasties are perfect match for you, maybe you will have a glimpse of happiness before she takes the kids and you die, as opposed to dying alone altogether.
>>
>>37534084
Have you ever been sick without anyone looking for you?

Sure I wouldn't like having a gf that was riding the cock carousel in their 20s, but rn I am so desperate for love that I would swallow that pill.
>>
>>37534167
>I'm a man.

y-you misspelled cuck senpai.
>>
>>37534186
Yes, and i don't really care, you are a beta and should go to another places this board is for omegas,
>>
>>37534167

>how about they are settling by picking you

If they're such fine specimens, then why didn't they settle down with one of the countless "ubermensch" they spread their legs for? The AF/BB strategy exists because those of us who are "worth shit" in your oh-so-ignorant words clearly do have value.
>>
>>37534167
The only thing worse than a used up roastie is the bets provider that will whiteknight to the death to defend them.
>>
>>37533941
Leave no quality post unnoticed. If I have to be a beta provider this is the only way I will have it.
>>
>>37534213
>being a beta
>you should go somewhere else than r9k
anon..
>>
>>37534167
I just value sex more than them, random hookups are degrading and gross to me, and I don't want to be a women who has sex with anyone that they don't love.
>>
>>37534186
>Have you ever been sick without anyone looking for you?
lol at the betas on this board. Take some fucking NyQuil and drive the fuck on.
>>
>>37534223
>then why didn't they settle down with one of the countless "ubermensch" they spread their legs for?

Do you want a /pol/ answer or an honest answer? They're both the same.

Get it through your thick head that robots are a fucking margin of the society, both in terms of numbers and in social value, you don't have a hope for a normal, not used up girl because those who have a brain and want to marry with kids when they're young have already done so.
Roasties form the bulk of modern social spectrum, it's pure statistics that you are more likely to get one than your idealized female, but you don't have hope for anything else.

Its not that what you want is wrong or silly, you simply have silly expectations of reality and of your own value to people. I myself want a nice young girl to settle with, but robots like you have to be realistic - take what you can or face extinction.
>>
>>37534167
You can tell yourself this bullshit all you want, no one outside of beta normies will believe it, roasties will never make a man happy after they passed their prime, Their market value is even lower than beta providers and that happens quite fast for most of them thanks to drugs, The only reason they managed to make any man happy was by giving them pleasure and now they will have to deal with the fact that any man no matter how lonely, old or undesirable you may think he is would rather be fucking an 18-22-year-old over whore over them, they will never make a single man happy again because they are second fiddle to all men. They will be one being settled for, not the other way around.
>>
>>37534276
You can't modify social behavior based on your idiotic view of the world, no one is going to settle for used roasties when they could have a 18-22 whore, even the most dysfunctional robot can buy sex and roasties are incapable of provide any kind of emotional connection with anybody that barely has any emotion left so no matter how many times you throw buzzwords like extinction you are not going to convince anyone to settle for a roastie period. you would have better luck on reddit
>>
>>37534276
If you can't understand that roasties don't offer a single valuable thing for anybody outside of the most gullible beta normies then you are more stupid than you look.
>>
>>37533531
>Easy mode

It's YOU fucking miserable losers that make their life easy.

If men treated women like the subhuman trash they are their life wouldn't be so easy.

There's a few countries I respect were men don't drool over women. That's how I want americuck to be like.
>>
>>37534311
>when they could have a 18-22 whore
Yah, like that happens, when most of people in here are zombies shut in their rooms who barely see any sunlight, and who are too chickenshit to make a phonecall to their parents.

>>37534321
Again, what do robots have to offer anyone? Reliable income? Emotional stability? Social standing? You can talk about roasties and value if you yourself have claim to any success or at least modicum of self-respect in your life.
Robots though? I'm not convincing anyone, I'm stating the fact that they deserve nothing except what they worked for. Roasties seem like a match.
>>
>>37533956
what bait
most people here discuss their preferences

I'm 25 and I think I'd only REALLY date a 22yo max
I'd want to pick her as early as possible to see to it that she doesn't become a damn wreck like some others
somehow make her want a normal family and kids before she turns 30 and live life with her

I get how hard that is
but I might aswell try while my time is slowly slipping away
>>
>>37533804
Nice source, jackass. Don't provide an anecdote.
>>
>>37533776

Dude, I'm a fucking chad who comes in here and thinks people are a little too far down their personal rabbithole in many cases but why should this guy now "settle" for this bitch? You see, if these kind of women who "had it all" in the high age of feminism while still believing they're oppressed now want to hold hands down life's little highway then....

THEY ARE STILL CARRYING THOSE BITCHY FUCKING ATITUDES WITH THEM.

Seriously, there is a whole generation of women who are fucking trash and are now desperately screaming and whining because their body clocks are going off and they are not wanted. FUCK them. There's some young girls who are now actually aware of how much feminism fucked the pay-off tables in society and their are much older women who long realized men were getting fucked by the third wave, but the entire middle two cohorts are full of entitled fucking trash. It is laughable watching them trying to scrape together a family. I urge all beta cucks DO NOT DO IT. There are better women coming up.

t.chad.
>>
>>37534342
>If men treated women like the subhuman trash they are their life wouldn't be so easy.

I would argue that life would be easier for them. Easier and happier. Their only concerns would be keeping the house clean, and keeping her hubby's stomach full and his balls empty.
>>
>>37533992
Yes they do. Wouldn't even lift a finger for a woman being gang raped if I were to witness it. Garbage gender that needs to be eradicated by any means necessary.
>>
>>37534167
Found the beta provider.
How is your wifes son doing?
>>
>>37534386
Man, I get all of it, I'm simply saying that robots, being such a small and pathetic group of people honestly have no hope apart from the rope at this point.
Who am I to deny them trying?
>>
>>37534353
Learn to read mongoloid
>Statement says even the most dysfunctional robot can buy sex
>Autismbux exist
>Do they have autismbux
>yes
>are whores cheap enough to be bought with them
>yes
>Statement is true
Regardless if they do or not, my point is still valid, your argument is fallacious and missed my point in purpose or unintended thanks to having a lower reading comprehension, either way, i don't really care, you can say all the shit you want, Roasties are used goods with no emotional value and in a society where an 18-22 are willing to sleep with anybody for money, no one is going to settle them for sex, and outside of sex they can't provide anything valuable to anybody because outside of the most beta normies no one is gullable enough to think they are family material for different reasons. You can sperg all you want but as long as autism bucks are a thing you are not going to see a single neet setting for a roastie in your life
>>
>>37533423
you wanna quick rundown /b/ro?
>>
File: coffiepepe3.png (49KB, 416x366px) Image search: [Google]
coffiepepe3.png
49KB, 416x366px
>tfw fall in love with ugly woman due to their personality
>>
>>37534469
>autismbux
>autismbux
>autismbux

Holy shit, if I knew I can get you folks so befuddled with this, I would've done it more often.
Also, sounds like narcissism to me still. Money was never the problem here, the robot mindset was.
>>
>>37533423
A few years of mistakes is all it takes to be unwanted.

That's why women should stop falling for the "free your sexual spirit" bullshit that other miserable cunts try to peddle.

Guys know they can buy down the age ladder. Every year more women turn 18 and the old get older. Smart men wait, accrue resources, and find a young woman that he can appreciate. One that hasn't made the mistakes.
>>
>>37534519
Does it matter how it sound to you? no one is settling for a roastie period, no matter how many (you) you manage to farm.
>>
>>37534539
>Smart men wait, accrue resources
you mean robots like this one?
>>37534540

This place is hilarious.
>>
>>37533423
>few years of mistakes
What? 20+ years of constant fucking isn't a "few years of mistakes". If they fucking repeat the same behavior for 20 years then burn themselves out and regret it, that's their own fault. Don't feel sorry for them...
>>
>>37533423
>an entire life of regret in exchange for a few years of mistakes?

When it comes to dealing with other humans being a dick defiantly deserves being unhappy for life. You should be polite and courteous no mater who you are and who you are dealing with. Even if you hate them you should do your best not to be a dick. Let it go wish them a happy life and move on.
>>
>>37534418
>settling down for a useless NEET

There you go proving my point.
>>
File: 1496091372859.jpg (81KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
1496091372859.jpg
81KB, 379x364px
>>37534553
>He thinks baiting in 4chan is hilarious
>call other people pathetic
>cant see the irony
>>
>>37534553
No, I mean the ones like my friend who recently found a 19 year old virgin girl who is living with him now. Surprisingly, a lot of this generation growing up isn't well off financially, and since the parents are doing a horrible job raising them, it's easy; just be a little assertive and flashy with cash.
>>
>>37534274
Still waiting on a response to this.
>>
File: 1342285389230.jpg (64KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
1342285389230.jpg
64KB, 600x334px
>feel sorry
I don't feel sorry if niggers are in prison.

I don't feel sorry for anyone who practices Islam.

I don't feel sorry for roasties.

Fucking normalfags.
>>
>>37534274
Well at least one woman does so grats on you for not being a cum bucket like a lot of them do nowadays and having those things called morals that most of them lack.
>>
humanities problem and really America's problem, is that we all have too much pride to admit how much we need each other.

women wanna just isolate and go down swearing that they don't need men at all. as long as they keep this up and as long as men go their own way, this all is going to get worse.
>>
>>37534676
We don't need women you dumb fuck.
>>
>>37534658
100% unironically original wisdom.
>>
>>37534676
You are talking to humanity's rejects, you expect them do do anything about it?
>>
I totally agree with you, man
>>
> entire life of regret in exchange for a few years of mistakes
This is literally how life works.
>>
Why do some women find it gross that I (19 year old girl) like men that are 30-35 years old? I don't only like the them as I've had crushes on guys 18-25. I think dating someone my age is fine, but I'm supposed to marry older.
>>
How can you guys even function like this?

You're so deep down the redpill bullshit. Women are human beings just the same as you. They get nervous when around somebody they like, they do stupid fucking shit to show interest, they have passions and anxieties, and they don't want a guy they like to leave them.

The reason you haven't ever experienced these is because nobody loves you. And nobody loves you because you don't even love yourself and don't let anyone love you.
>>
>>37534800
>Why do some women find it gross
Because of feminism that has eaten away any common sense they ever had.

If you marry a guy of that age, he is more likely to be stable, looking to settle and won't be looking around for other girls with a young wife on hands. You on the other hand will have a mature man and will be able to keep up with children, albeit having such an age gap might impede your ability to relate to him. If you marry a guy in his late 20s, it might be easier for you on personal level, as well as giving them peace of mind and spurring them into stability sooner.

tl;dr - don't listen to anyone who says its gross, they lost track of humans should work.
>>
>>37534953
this is true. Some of us have went down too deep in that rabbithole to the point of thinking women aren't even people.
>>
>>37534953
I tried telling them the hard way, but they got upset about "roasties" and "settling".
These people are hopeless, just as their self-image is.
>>
>>37534986

At one stage they were. Then feminism caused them to devolve into the animals we see roaming the streets.
>>
>>37534953
How do we end b8tposting, robots?
>>
>>37534953
>The reason you haven't ever experienced these is because nobody loves you. And nobody loves you because you don't even love yourself and don't let anyone love you.
this line was pure hogwash, but the other stuff sounds good.
>>
>>37534953
>women are human beings
No they aren't. Currently loving all the suicide bombings where women are. Love hearing they've been ripped a part by nails. Can't wait for more.
>>
>>37535019
It's the fucking truth though, there is so much self-hatred here.
>>
It's so funny to me that young guys get cucked no matter what. Young women want older men because of money and sex. Old women want old men because of the same thing. So young guys end up cucked out of life. Shit like this rarely happened in the past, people generally stayed within their age group. Now you've got 18 year old girls with 60 year old men. Is it any wonder most young guys just hang it up and give up women? They cant get jobs because they were cucked out of them by older guys and immigrants and they cant get women because they were cucked out of them by older guys and immigrants. Might as well enjoy your hobbies while you can because there's nothing else enjoyable about your life.
>>
>>37534953
People is a stupid term, what makes you "people" , what makes human, what's make you think we are equal, I don't judge or assess individual around me based on such loose terms, I'm not a normie or an idiot, their actions and they way the conduct their life define how I treat them. It's not my fault how other people decided to behave and act, appealing to emotions doesn't do anything either as I'm not a woman or a normie.
>>
>>37535046
Which applies to you as well. Mind giving me some tips?
>>
>>37534986
Just talk to them and make some female friends. You'll see they're the same shit.
>>
File: Autism-Prevalence-Graph.jpg (56KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Autism-Prevalence-Graph.jpg
56KB, 1024x768px
>>37533730
just google it dude, it's a straight up fact that autism has been on the rise
>>
>>37535038
Self hatred is learned. When someone finds that they get treated like shit at a disproportionately higher rate than their contemporaries, they usually catch on that there must be something about them which is contemptible. Trying to claim that all of this angst is simply self afflicted is much, much too short sighted.
>>
>>37535046
This isn't false, as back as Victorian era on average women married men 10 years older.

>>37535096
The diagnose rates of all personality disorders are rising because of the medicalization of personality.
>>
>>37535096
WE GROW
>>
>>37533465
>>37533531
Those are really heavy assumptions you're making there, you know nothing of those womens lives.
It's like the exact parralel of when women assume a poster is a virgin, and why.
>>
>>37535125

Wrong, the average woman married a man on average 5 years older than her. They stayed within their demographic age group. Today women are dating and fucking men twice their age.

And that still doesn't deal with the fact that young guys are getting shut out of society by older men and immigrants.

>can't get a job
>have to compete with paco and miguel who work for peanuts
>the boss that cucked you out of a job has the 17 year old girl suck his dick for a job

Just hang it up.
>>
>>37535113
Of course self hatred is learned. But it is also self-perpetuating. Keep hating yourself, people keep avoiding you, further confirming your suspicions that you truly are unlikeable and you'll never get out of it. Only way to stop it is to make a change, with therapy if needed.
>>
File: 1496225007293.png (280KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496225007293.png
280KB, 1280x1080px
>>37533423
90% women aren't sentient, and can't grasp the correlation between their actions and future events.
They want to do all sorts of degenerate things for instant gratification, and the only thing stopping them in the past was fear from social ostracization. Now that that isn't a thing anymore they get as degenerate as their environment lets them.
They all already have the desire to be sluts and roasties, they're just looking for permission from their environment. And since most of the time that environment is other slutty roasties, horny chads and agreeable beta males, they spiral into degeneracy following their early teens, and only realize something is off when they hit 30, their looks aren't the same anymore and their biological clock is ticking.
And even though this happens every single time they just don't seem to learn, because the way they make decisions is listen to their slut instincts, then rationalize their decisions through mental gymnastics later. And they get away with this for decades, because society teaches them from an early age that they can get out of any situation by saying sorry and pouting. And this gives them a false sense of security and tricks them into thinking problems will always just take care of themselves like they always have, not realizing fading looks can not be fixed, and they should have used their prime years not for hopping from chad dick to chad dick, but for locking down a male with good genes to knock them up and stay with them after they turn into undesirable old hags.
>>
>>37533923
your prime was at 18 you delusional retard. you think men look good with wrinkles and jaded attitudes? young virile boys will always be best.
>>
>>37534953
>Women are human beings just the same as you.
OPINION DISCARDED
>>
>>37535125
sure, but the symptoms for autism haven't changed, anyone that is diagnosed autistic now would have been diagnosed autistic then
>>
>>37535209
Women tend to disagree
>>
>>37534953
yeah woman may be human but they're also dumb as fuck and generally despicable so i don't even get what you're trying to say here
>>
>>37535264
Not at all, in fact there are more cases because it gets diagnosed more, whereas before it went undiagnosed a lot of the time

And now they also overdiagnose
>>
File: roastie attraction.jpg (30KB, 634x613px) Image search: [Google]
roastie attraction.jpg
30KB, 634x613px
>>37535282
>>37535209
Fucking clover didn't attach pic for some reason
>>
>>37533423
>Sure they fucked up and they're roasties but an entire life of regret in exchange for a few years of mistakes?
There are people who life an entire life of regret for a single EVENING with a single mistake. Fuck them.
>>
>>37535288
well you might be right, i'm just going off of the general scientific consensus. if you are, then how would we ever know if any mental illnesses were on the rise?
>>
>>37534953
Hahaha damn son. Unfortunately this goes over a lot of robot's heads, since it's circumstance not personality according to them
>>
>>37535282
Who gives a shit what women think? There's a reason you don't find them in political office or CEOs you idiot.
>>
>>37533992
No, my good man, this is not how it works.
She may not deserve being stoned to death by an angry mob, but if she ends up alone, she ends up alone, should have made someone care when she had a chance, and all of them do. We don't.
>>
>>37535385
This is literally the one and only scenario where the opinion of women is relevant, and the opinion of men is irrelevant. Unless you're gay and want to be desired by men.
>>
File: 1466082957483.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466082957483.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
>>37533423
A 40 yo dude in my family married exactly that kind of roastie, OP.

Now they have a kid which she's raising terribly, the man is emasculated, softened and held financially hostage, they visibly don't love each other and they also got a mortgage for a shitty house(it's literally falling apart) in the middle of nowhere. The bitch chose to fix the swimming pool rather than the heating.
Also, my relative has to move to another city for job reasons, and her wife refuses to go with him(even when she could do it, her job allows her to), so he'll have to live far away from his son. At least he won't have to worry about cheating, because the woman is so absolutely ugly that I doubt anyone will hit on her.

So do NOT fall for the 30 something roastie meme.
>>
>>37535406
> not deserve being stoned
Thats why feminism won.
>>
>>37535096
I wonder how hard is it completing the puzzle with so many autists around.
Pic rel.
>>
File: 17824.jpg (369KB, 1024x827px) Image search: [Google]
17824.jpg
369KB, 1024x827px
>>37535511
absolute easy mode desu
call me when you've reached the big boy leagues
>>
>>37533730
My life

Oregamo
>>
File: 1459441671017.jpg (6KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1459441671017.jpg
6KB, 238x192px
>>37535553
nao dis wat me call potato
>>
>>37535553
18,000 pieces. I can already hear the screaming from a lost piece.
>>
You guys overrate casual sex so much. The great majority of sex is still had in relationships because casual sex just isn't that interesting. Sex is only really fucking good when between two people who are attracted and know each other. Laying some drunk slut is just slightly better than masturbating pleasure wise. Shit I'm sure a warm onahole would be similar.
>>
>>37535837
And yet apps like tinder are wildly successful because of their widespread use by roasties.
>>
>>37534469
For somebody so critical of people's reading comprehension, your writing mechanics could use a lot of work. Try not typing like a schizophrenic on acid
>>
>>37535837
So they wont mind if we implement shara laws?
>>
Is this thing a mostly American thing? Is the sorority slut stereotype true?
>>
>>37533776
>Evolution cares only for passing on of genes, nothing else.
How can one person be the retarded
Did you not pass high school biology?
>>
>>37535981
Maybe if you didn't shitpost, another anons would be willing to waste more than 15 seconds of their lifespan in writing a few paragraphs, who I'm kidding is 4chan you dumbfuck no one is going to care about formatting and other aspects of how replies are structured take your (you)
>>
>>37533702
pump and dump in original fashion
>>
>>37536060
Its a thing everywhere. For how slutty American women are, European women in general are even sluttier because there isn't even a pretense of Christianity left here.
>>
>>37533423
You could argue they were socialized in believe they can live consequence free life.

On the other hand, you can pretty much defend anything with argument of "socialization".
>>
>Chokes on dicks for years
>"Where are all the good men?"
>>
>>37533645
Why you got to make me feel anon?

>>37536012
>Shara law
Thanks for the kek. Reminded me of the muslamic raygun idiot.
>>
>>37533423
> but when I think about those 35 year old unmarried girls

Former Wizard here. I used to think about that a lot too. But in my case, I was thinking about those girls who had never had a relationship, and were on track to go through their entire life without ever experiencing it even once. Just like me.

I found one who was 27, and we got married one year later. We were the first for each other.

Think about it: Would you rather focus on girls who have already had a fun ride on the cock carousel? Or the girls who are looking at the very real possibility that they might never be able to experience even one night of romance in their entire life? I thought it was more important for me to focus on the latter -- I think they're more deserving.

They're harder to find, but they're everywhere. For example, every elementary school has one or two working there as a teacher. They often work in jobs that require a lot of care and dedication, and that are often extremely female-dominated. You won't find them on 4chan or tinder. You have to work hard to find them. But that hard work was certainly worth it to me.
>>
>>37536682
Congratulations, you found the most desperate, lonely girl ever. Everyone else will look at the qualities in a girl that matter. Well, good for you, you probably are a good match.
>>
>>37534953
>You're so deep down the redpill bullshit. Women are human beings just the same as you. They get nervous when around somebody they like, they do stupid fucking shit to show interest, they have passions and anxieties, and they don't want a guy they like to leave them.
But I don't have any of such imbecile problems because I'm the Aryan Masterrace. Care to elaborte more on your degeneracy?
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.