[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a "roastie" that is looking for a bf how should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13

File: Main.jpg (53KB, 692x431px)
Main.jpg
53KB, 692x431px
As a "roastie" that is looking for a bf how should I talk to men? If you could have a girl talk to you what would you want her to say? Are compliments a bad since they'll make me seem overbearing or desperate? Should I avoid talking about my own life? What kinds of things would you wanna share with her? What would you wanna talk about?

I've struggled with making friends so any honest advice is greatly appreciated.
>>
If you tried talking to me I'd probably give you one word answers or ignore you until you went away then I'd beat myself up for seeming disinterested when I'm really just frightened and confused.
>>
You should watch anime and imitate the personalities of the idealised female characters.
>>
you can take your pick from anyone here
it is not in our interest to give you advice because youll be able to get someone better then
>>
what up my dude brobot Mann. It be nice if a chick was like
>wanna go out with me some time?
I'd be like
>s-s-sh-sure

yeah, that be day.
>>
>>37533240
If the guy is actually attracted to you, then you could say near anything, if its a normie, just don't say anything that makes you look crazy. Its not up to you to woo him you know?

As for a girl talking to me, I'd probably just like the talk regardless.
>>
>>37533240
It's best to be honest while just being yourself, if people can't accept that they aren't worth hanging around anyway.
>>
as a guy with a gf (REEEEE etc) my favourite part of her is how she was showing interest in my interests and wasn't judgemental, trivializing or bitchy about my loser aspects

find out what your guy is interested in and at least try to make an effort to understand what is interesting about it. talk about yourself but give him the chance to talk too. and if he opens up and shares something that really matters to him, make sure you really listen
>>
>>37533281
But isn't that what weaboos do?
Aren't they incredibly annoying?
Honestly, if you actually interacted with anime characters in real life, wouldn't they be somewhat over bearing, annoying, and self centered?

Or do I just watch bad anime?
>>
>>37533305
You'd really immediately say yes to some stranger?

I actually asked someone out on fb but they stopped replying....so now I'm here since I figured I need to work on my social skills with men and who else to ask then, a bunch of lonely men?

>>37533306
Wouldn't you just get bored around them? Even if you're attracted to them, that's not all it takes to build a friendship. Once the sexual chemistry is gone, I feel like you'd just get bored.

>>37533320
>be yourself
>accept that you....have poor social skills? Are bad at having conversations?

My issue is that, I have trouble connecting or having conversations with substance with men, that's not really something I can expect a man to just accept. I wanna work on it so I can be more interesting, or friendly i guess.
>>
>>37533338

There's the catch

You see people who act like anime IRL and they're vexing to interact with.
>>
>>37533397
That's not a catch at all, there's no upside! I thought a catch was when, there's like a downside to something that would be otherwise great.

This is just bad.
>>
>>37533240
I can help you not be how my ex was

She was the same way. Delt with her depression, her issues, etc.

You sound like you still are ok in general. The dark path is a bad thing
>>
>>37533390
Well for one, to get better at conversations you actually have to have them in the first place otherwise you won't get better and two, if people can't have a conversation of substance with you that means someone isn't trying to engage in the conversation since all conversations die if people don't ask questions to keep it going.
>>
>>37533390
Yes because I'm not an overhyped dickhead who just goes for pussy, I go for what's inside. I had to deal with those shitstains in high school

I'm not a mean person so I can't say no
>>
>>37533338
I thought about what I posted and realise that anime girls would be, in general, insufferable IRL. What I really meant to say was that you should act overly caring, humble and cute and supportive.
>>
Just use tinder. If you are not a chestlet wear something that shows your assets in your main pic.
>>
>>37533439
How do you ask questions people want to answer? I've watched youtube videos on how to talk to people before but, I keep fucking up. Maybe this one guy not replying has just got me down or something. I just thought getting a bf and talking to something I thought was attractive would be easier. How do I keep someone engaged and interested? How do I get someone to WANT to talk to me, or have someone enjoy talking to me?

>>37533462
Wouldn't that come across as fake?....

>>37533504
I did use tinder. It was just as fruitless. Sometimes guys would just not respond. Once again I feel like I secrelty have autism or something. I've literally had someone be a match and then just straight up not reply. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE EASY
>>
>>37533390
You physically attract someone first then try to share interests, its a lot easier to get a guy to try your likes if you're together already.
>>
>>37533541
How many matches? How many messages? Just keep swiping and don't give up so easily.

What kind of a guy are you looking for anyway? You could even try /soc/.
>>
>>37533390
>You'd really immediately say yes to some stranger?
I have a tendency to not be able to say no to people. I would just along with it. I've gotten in some funny and sketchy situations by just going with the flow. Even with total strangers. I'm a guy, so there's a little less to worry about. Heck if your decent looking and not super weird you could walk up to almost any guy and they probably hangout with you
>>
>>37533541
It's a bitch but trial and error

Just try and talk about anything. May feel awkward as all hell but it helped me. I used to be horrible at socializing

Just gotta find someone to just shoot the shit with online then go from there. Online is easier than in person. I had bumbling idiot syndrome lol
>>
>>37533541
This is just it, you need to have interests in common with people in order to keep each other in engaged, as well as interests that you both don't share so you can let them see things you like to do on your own and vice versa. If someone is giving you one word answers or asking very few questions it literally means they aren't interested enough to give an actual thought out response.
>>
If it was me being approached in an ideal situation:
>talk to me when alone, would be nervous if you or I had a group
>find out what interests I have beforehand (or can try shot gun approach, shoot out random topics until I seem like i have an interest in it)
>talk about one of my interests (you just happen to share)
>ask if I wanted to do something related to interest together "wow anon, you like x game too? Do you wanna join my discord so we can play sometime?"
>After that just try to be thoughtful/intelligent, can talk about anything as long as you are actually engaged in the conversation and just ask about them if you are drawing a blank

That's the method for a boyfriend, if you just want to be dicked just go to a bar or something and ask if you can share a couple drinks with someone, ask them about themselves and seem interested in them, and then act tipsy and ask them if they want to come back to your place.
>>
>>37533240
A roastie is supposed to be a chick who likes slutting around (to the point where her twink looks like roasted meat) but also feels entitled to high quality guys who respect her and provide for her. I dont think "roastie" is the default for woman/girl.(even tho it might be used ironically)
>>
>>37533550
>physically attract someone
how? no really. how? I've only had 2 people in my ENTIRE LIFE even, act interested in me. This is assuming it was because they are physically attracted to me, and one of those times I was overweight and not even wearing make up! How do I find this person that finds me attractive and talk to them? Or get them to talk to me? Where do people have these encounters? I've been to a club. Nothing happened...I'm a bit scared to be alone, but when I am alone, 99% of the time people leave me alone. So...how do I attract someone? Do I have dance a certain way? Isn't this just gonna invite people with malicious intent and no intention of actually getting to know me on a personal level?

>>37533557
Probably more than 50 now. I go on it sporadically when I feel alone. The conversations I do manage to have, usually with people I'm not THAT attracted to but, kinda just lowered my standards since I guess I would have barely anyone at all, always lull a bit out. By the time we talk, for the third time, it's....boring. It makes me honestly feel really depressed. I don't know why I can't connect with these people. I guess I'm looking for someone who understands me, someone I can relate to, someone who can make me laugh or I just enjoy being around I guess. Is generally kind natured....tfw describing the person that hasn't replied...

>>37533568
Actually no, I've made people feel uncomfortable by being around them and being so awkward. I look back at the parties I've been to with a lot of shame and humiliation lol. Most 6+/10 men don't want to be around fat chicks. I'm not even fat anymore, I'm a healthy bmi but, I'm not fit I guess.
>>
>>37533680
Fine, go ahead with your thinly veiled bf application. Post height, weight, bra size, location.
>>
>>37533680
post a picture (timestamp) and email and I'm sure plenty of robots will jump on that
>>
>>37533680
I'm assuming you want someone close by,thats why were ignoring the obvious. How often do you actually show interest in a guy? Do you stroke their ego? Are the guys you're interested in even in your league?
>>
>>37533680
>look back at the parties I've been to with a lot of shame and humiliation lol

see, if your gonna larp use better skills.
No man gives a flying fkkk about a woman being awkward. Never once have I ever heard or read about a man caring that a woman was awkward. Over weight sure but, beyond that any flaws are generally glossed over.
>>
>>37533570
My problem is that even online, I just run out of things to talk about. Or just don't have anything to really say...My relationships seems to often just die off unless I make the effort to randomly say "how are you" every so often. And when I do talk I often just, say what I am thinking and it turns into more of, me talking to myself than me talking to someone else. Am I self centered? Is that my problem?
>>37533611
Should I try to find normie interests (or just more) to increase ability to talk to men? My only ex I met through an r9k skype so, we had that in common, however during my relationship we'd often find ourselves with nothing to talk about....It made him really resent for it....Which is why I wanna fix it now before it happens again with someone else.
>>37533719
>>37533727
Honestly I remember talking to robots through this way, and the same sort of thing would happen, we'd talk a little but just lose interest over time. There has to be something wrong with me at this point. Should I seek professional help or is this beyond help?

I'm 6'1 and 75 kilos at the moment. I'm a 12 E but my tits look medium to small because of my huge frame, on top of this due to my weight loss I have saggy skin hanging off my stomach, my tits also have suffered a similar fate. I don't consider myself attractive, just average over all. I don't want to post my face, I'm pretty ashamed of my problem.
>>
>>37533680
>>37533789
This is pretty much it ^
If a guy cares about your being awkward there must be something wrong with him since they only care about certain things and being awkward isn't one of them
>>
>>37533805
I have found out your problem
>I'm 6'1
Most guys tend to be intimidated by girls taller than them so they tend to steer clear, it's not you it's an instinct thing that us guys have had for generations and that is why you are having so much trouble.
>>
>>37533805
>6'1
Are you gonna make us ask it?
>>
>>37533240
>Are compliments a bad since they'll make me seem overbearing or desperate?
generally that would be kinda cool, a lot of guys have pretty much never or so rarely get compliments they'll think you're being sarcastic or mocking them.
I suppose if a girl start talking to me it'd be kind of cool if they just asked what kind of stuff I like even, like I'm in my 30's and I can't recall even girls I dated asking if I even like anything. I suppose they managed to figure out a few things I like but none of them ever asked me really anything about me at all that I can recall.
>>
>>37533338
>Or do I just watch bad anime?
Probably, if its shit like the OP pic. I mean I understand its appeal but its like fast food in a sense.

>>37533680
>Most 6+/10 men don't want to be around fat chicks.
I've always wondered if women understand the boat rocks both ways. Best case scenario women think of you as a eunuch if you're a fatass.
>>
I like them to just talk to me. Be themselfes. Talk about Stuff they want to say. If that doesnt work well both notice that we cant get along. I really dont understand why nobody can start an honest approach without trying and pretending to be a perfect match without even knowing names.
>>
>>37533390
if you're not fat, you won't have any problems with men. or maybe you smell really bad but don't know it
>>
>>37533240
You guys know this is a shill, or somebody else baiting, right? I wish I could fucking ban people at will it'd be so much better
>>
>>37533805
>I met through an r9k skype
i found your problem. You're autistic.
>>
>>37533240
Depends on what you want.

If you want a nice boyfriend who's marriage material ask about their hobbies and past life, look for red flags such as cheating or anything that goes against your beliefs it'll just end in fighting. If everything is okay then start to lightly flirt with him such as calling him cute or handsome never beautiful its femine, if he flirts back then ask him out on a date. Also don't compliment his faults it just brings up insecurities and won't help, depending on what it is.

If you're looking for just a fuck then just talk about how horny or bad you want to be fucked. Unless you're ugly or the guy isn't a degenerate he'll probably go for it.

This is experience from a 19 year old who lost their virginity at 14 and had 13 gfs. I don't normally keep my girlfriends because I'm paranoid.

Feel free to ask for more advice
>>
oh god I HATE that anime
>>
>>37533805
>..My relationships seems to often just die off unless I make the effort to randomly say "how are you" every so often

That's normal, relationships are reciprocal, you have to give as much as you take.
With respect to you talking to people... I think you have problem when talking because you end up narrating your own stream of consciousness, as opposed to engaging in discussion with someone. You know, asking questions, making statements for them to reply to, the like.

Out of curiosity, is it just boyfriends you are after or friends in general? Do you have any hobbies or interests at all? Also, a lot of the time people (and I mean normal people, not robots) like to be listened to, when you pay attention to them and encourage them to speak, it puts people at ease when you give them space to talk about their own thoughts.
This happens only if you allow them to be vulnerable with you and when people open up about themselves, but only if you show that you listen, care and understand (or at least you pretend that you do).

Also, people respond well to perkiness and upbeat attitude. It might not sound like much, but there is nothing worse than talking to someone who is either depressed or sounds uninterested/neutral about what you say and vice versa. It might be a stretch but try putting on a mask of a relatively happy person and when you get into closer relation with someone, you both can open up.
>>
Women should be quiet, talk about my interests, or praise me.She should talk about herself enough so I get an idea of who she is but it better if brief. Fortunately broken girls waste no time and will gladly tell me about the childhood abuse and rapes on the second or sometimes even the first time together. Helps us rule them out real quick but I wonder why they do it. There has to be some trickster bullshit or some guys like the broken whore type. I could be ten years into a relationshit and bitch still won't know my dark secrets. Why would someone intentionally make themselves look bad?
>>
>>37533805
I don't know how many interests you have but it's a hell of a lot easier to talk to people when you are doing something else as well. Honestly you're asking the losers of society, who can't talk to people, how to talk to people but I always find it helpful to be playing games or watching movies with the people I'm talking to, and if I'm not doing that I just talk about my interests.

Mainly I talk about the ideas like basic income, general future technology, or politics... these things people usually have an opinion on and lead to easy discussions. Find something like that to help you. You need to have a strong opinion on it, but there has to be some uncertainty to it. If you are stuck you just ask them what they think about it. Ask if they have something they feel strongly about, ask them pretty much anything. It's easier to listen than to talk
>>
>>37533946
You know this is a creative writing board for autists, right? Play along and you might have some fun.
>>
>>37533841
Nah, wrong. The problem is not guys being intimidated, but that at that height most girls will look ugly. Very few girls that tall look good.
>>
>>37533808
I don't think you understand. I've literally stared at a guy so much that it made them uncomfortable. I'm not joking. This actually happened. Twice. In high school. Neither of them ended up liking me, despite trying to talk to them online ALOT (one blocked me on skype because of it). No one likes having someone, who is awkward and lacks everything you need to enjoy someone's company. I think I'd need to be ALOT more attractive to make up for the fact I'm boring and lack social skills. If otherwise was the case, I think i'd at least be asked on a date or something.

>>37533864
I am biologically female. Do you really think a trap would be confused why guys seem to lose interest in them? I mean, come on now.

>>37533900
I don't get it, isn't that exactly the same? They're entirely not attracted to you, and don't want to be around you. Most of my experience with attractive males in high school was being mocked, ignored, or bullied. Atleast women might feel sorry for you, but it's usually the less attractive women that do, not the skinny, beautiful women.

>>37533928
But I am having problems. I've been single for an entire year now and still haven't gone on a single date or even talked to someone for a long time...
>>37533946
I am actually a real life woman. I'm not posting face or titties but, I'm real and reading this advice thoroughly hoping I'll learn something. This isn't a shill. This is some poor shitty sad person who can't get a bf (me).

>>37533957
Honestly I've been tested for autism as a child due to my difficulties in making friends. It was negative but fuck. I feel like there has to be something off with me.
>>
>>37534060
No no no if anyone sits there burning holes in your head staring it would freak them out cause they would assume they are stalking them or after their life or something. That's literally survival instincts at that point, also trying to talk to someone (a lot) is a sign of desperation and people do avoid it when others do that especially when they aren't interested to talk to them in the first place.
>>
>>37534060
I would like to say I'm in the same boat, OP. I don't know how to talk to girls or find a GF. It's often hard to keep a conversation going with someone from here since we just end up not talking after my last reply
>>
>>37533999
I think it's cute but I liked kimi ni todoke better :3

>>37534026
>is it just boyfriends you are after or friends in general?
I think friendship is a good foundation for getting a bf, I also have only had 1 though so maybe I'm wrong. That's why I figured, being friendly and being friends first would help.

>Do you have any hobbies or interests at all?
I have a sad depressing life. I play overwatch. I try to read books and pursue interests and fail.
p.s thanks for advice. I shall research on how to be a good listener.
>>37534040
I kekkled.

>>37534042
So you could say I should invest in, popular culture so I can connect and discuss it with others?

>>37534208
What do you causes it? Do you have male friends too?
>>
>>37534245
I have 2 guy friends in my communitybut like all others, I fell out of visiting them a while ago. My high school and college friends I haven't seen for a long time.

I don't really get out of the house much cause I can't talk to people very well. I kinda just shut down. I'm not sure what to say and I'm afraid.
>>
Summary of learnings so far (since maybe other people have same issue):

>talk about popular culture things (games, movies, music)
>act interested/invested in what they're saying, pay attention and add follow up questions
>Have a positive attitude (don't be pessimistic or sad)
>Don't be intimidating? (I do sometimes speak softly but sometimes people end up not noticing when I speak if we're in a group....any recommendations to reduce the intimidating nature of my height (other than not wearing heels))?
>Introduce them into your own interests (when should I do this? This seems difficult but atleast not as important as listening and being interested in them)

>>37534278
Do you think you have a tendency to shut people out? I feel like I end up not talking to anyone at all if I don't push myself to socialise
>>
The guys you go after, are they a certain type? If they are maybe you aren't advertising yourself right, like if you're going for alt guys or nerdy guys do you dress the part to let them know you're like them?
>>
>>37534245
>I think it's cute but I liked kimi ni todoke better :3
idk what that is because i don't watch anime that often but the anime on the thread starter picture was cringey as fuck m8
>>
>>37534301
I feel like I can only handle one person per convo irl
And desu I'm not forward at all in a conversation most of the time. I feel more at ease when someone decides to talk to me.
>>
i unironically don't know what a roastie is. I've seen this term thrown around and i have a rough basic understanding of it but what is the full definition?
>>
>>37534387
Do you want the basic explanation or the meme explanation?
>>
>>37534391
Hit me up with both of them, i need all the knowledge i can get.
>>
>>37534406
A vagina that looks like a roast beef sandwich.

The meme is that it's the result if having sex with someone other than a robot, and that pure virgins have an innie.
>>
>>37534460
Oh well that makes sense. Thanks anon, you let me learn something today.
>>
File: 1493075785433.jpg (81KB, 800x412px) Image search: [Google]
1493075785433.jpg
81KB, 800x412px
>>37533268
This is sadly the right answer.
>>
>>37534306
The last guy was asian, into eastern philosophy and psychoactive drugs. He was also probably around 5'7 or 5'8 (noticeably below eye level). The men i've been interested in I've usually liked partly for their intelligence or are what I think is "cute". I buy almost all my clothes from target since, after losing weight I only have a few things that fit me. So, jeans and a tshirt. Or a thermal shirt since its winter now.
>>
>>37533240
Why so toastie?
Roastie.

fuck the robot
>>
>>37533240
just be nice and pleasant
>>
File: 1495525059157.jpg (53KB, 768x1024px)
1495525059157.jpg
53KB, 768x1024px
>>37533240
>As a "roastie" that is looking for a bf how should I talk to men?
Just be urself :^)
>>
>>37534586
I'm so roasted I'm straight up baked.
>>37534609
that is definitely easier said then done my friend.
>>
>>37533240
After talking to men my whole life the single best thing you can do is be clear and direct. No "hints" no beating around the bush. Walk up and say "Hey I like you do you want to go out?"
>>
You don't need to talk. Just be beautiful and laugh at stuff he says
>>
>>37534642
This, also don't be fat or hideous.
>>
File: 1492437440118.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492437440118.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>37533240
honestly it doesn't really matter
what matters is your looks
just act interested, that's all you have to do
if guy texts you try not to reply with one liners
try to carry a conversation too not only reply as if you were interrogated
if you like him message him first from time to time so that he knows you like him
don't be afraid to disagree with him, but be open minded don't act like a baby

compliments are good as long as they are honest and not too numerous and far fetched

if guy is interested he'd like to learn more about you and your life
here many girl fall flat as plenty of them are simply really boring
but as long as guy is into you he won't care and will act interested anyway

i always try to find a bit smarter girls so that i can talk with them about anything from stupid jokes to philosophy
i like girls who can hold conversation themselves and are nor afraid to voice own opinions
i tend to avoid politics though
but that's a personal choice

yet again the first thing a guy notices about you is your looks
that's how nature works
the better you look in his eyes the easier the rest becomes
>>
>>37534642
Why is it women don't do this more often lol
>>
>>37534878
Because they are trained not to. Its supposed to be the guy asking the girl out not the other way around. A girl who asks a guy out seems "desperate." They also are mostly submissive and don't like taking control. Them asking a man out establishes them as a already taking the lead in the relationship and will from that moment going forward help shape it. So many girls would rather be single and alone than say anything.

t. Resident assistant all my female students though was gay so talked freely to when I did my rounds. Some of the shit I've heard really made me think less of women over all.
>>
>>37535054
True equality in the works, huh.

More like inequality for guys.
>>
>>37534060
What is your location and interests? Be my gf if we match up.
>>
Women can't do anything wrong when it comes to approaching guys. Being overbearing is hot. Being shy is hot. Being weird is hot. Stabbing them to death and fucking the body is hot. You can't come on too strong so just bee yourself and eventually you'll get a bee eff.
>>
>>37535363
Its why girls are known for mind games an beating around the bush. To them they are clearly stating their intentions but they want the guy to actually make the first move an say what she wants. That way they can say he asked her out while not leaving it to chance. Problem is most guys are just not wise to that and don't pick up on those "signals." Men like clear cut directions and obviousness. Men want to act on what they know not what may be a possibility.
>>
>>37533338
>>37533281
Jesus christ please don't do this.
It took me over a year to get my gf to stop acting and talking like a """cute""" anime loli
>>
File: WIN_20170522_14_04_30_Pro.jpg (888KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170522_14_04_30_Pro.jpg
888KB, 2560x1440px
>>37535415
Sydney, NSW. (Australia).

I play overwatch sometimes (just started after the free weekend). It's hard to pin down what I like, I enjoy talking about consumerism, capitalism and it's impact on our culture. I like eastern philosophy and find the practice of meditation and other sort of eastern practices, at least in terms of being able to use it to improve quality of life. I find spirituality really interesting in how it can benefit mental healthy and why. I study computer science in uni and I actually do like programming but I don't really program anything in my spare time. I like reading about depression but more what causes the kind of people that come on here, reflecting on my own past I've recently been realizing the powerful impact that self image and confidence has on someone's mental healthy and overall quality of life. I talking about feminism and politics (immigration, how an economy should be run, etc etc) since I do like being introduced to new perspectives and gaining a more well rounded understanding of the world. I like drawing as well, I mostly use black pen on paper but my style is very...fluid? I use repetitive strokes to build strong colours so I can add shading in a really, striking way. Pic related is some doodles. I spend alot of my free time mindlessly watching youtube videos, I also enjoy working out to youtube videos as well, their actually pretty fun and uplifting.
>>
File: gN7rN1Y.jpg (14KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gN7rN1Y.jpg
14KB, 500x281px
>>37535549
>fembot active in EU timeframes
>it's some ozzy cunt staying up late
S H A M E
>>
>>37535470
>Japanese girls are more alpha than women in the west, at least they confess when they like someone
Pathetic.
>>
I'm very shy when talking to guys that I don't know. I downloaded tinder to my phone but ended up deleting it when someone send me a message.

Being hikki isn't that bad after all, maybe.
>>
>>37535663
So you have a facebook profile? How does it feel guys are looking at our profile and jacking off to you everyday?
>>
>>37535663
why tinder!?
just practice conversations on omegle or any other website.
then download tinder when you're ready
being hikki is okay if you're a kid or a crippled like me normal people should go out and learn how to be normies
>>
>>37535711
I second this. Go on omegle instead, maybe skype to have a regular group of people to talk to once your ready. Experiment. Go crazy, it's the internet.
>>
>>37535698
I hope they don't but to be safe I don't use a picture of me anymore. I don't like the thought about it.
>>
File: asdf.png (78KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
78KB, 256x256px
>>37535754
>doesn't use a real picture on tinder
>still gets messages from guys
HOW CAN GIRLS HAVE IT THIS EASY
NO
ITS NOT REAL
>>
File: 1482536734515.jpg (64KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1482536734515.jpg
64KB, 499x499px
>>37533240
>As a "roastie"
>>
>>37533240
Such a fucking female question.

Step 1 be hot.
Step 2 there is no step 2.

You think we give half a shit what you want to talk about?
>>
>>37535810
Well yes. Non-robots actually desire other traits in women beyond looks. The old adage still applies "marry your best friend.". Normal human beings want good and fufilling conversations and interactions in general so knowing the pitfalls of these are key to a happy relationship.
>>
>>37535711
It was stupid I know.
Maybe I should give omegle another try. Last time it was mostly a guys masturbating in webcam.
I think I like being a hikki. Secretly been one for four years now. My parents thing I'm studying but I really work night shift in a factory.
>>
>>37535898
It still is and will always be guys jacking it on cam. Go on the r9k tag, or some other interesting tag.
Or just be my gf.
>>
>>37535916
I didn't know there was a r9k tag. I try it when I got the energy to be social. Thanks anon.
>>
>>37535810
>You think we give half a shit what you want to talk about?

The literal question was what do YOU want to talk about. It's literally a question posed specifically towards men. Also, did you know that hot women are often approached far less due to the fact that men often lack the confidence to approach them in the first place. This is something a Chad has told me. Also, the point of the question is forming close relationships. Being hot does not help your social skills in terms of bonding or sharing interests.

Why are you so angry? Do you wanna talk about that? What's wrong? Do you go here to vent your frustration?
>>
>>37536009
Wow, if Chad said it it MUST be true. Thanks for enlightening me
>>
>>37533240
This was a good show
>>
>>37534323
Excuse you, their love is pure and beautiful.
>>
>>37536056
Well, someone who sleeps with attractive women by preying on their low self esteem is a pretty good example of evidence and information on the female psyche. His authority on the subject is due to a logical correlation. I see no problem with this.
>>
>>37533240
hello there "fembot"
>>
File: WIN_20170418_18_40_20_Pro.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170418_18_40_20_Pro.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>37536179
I also study computer science and am 6'1. Clearly not everything about me isn't very feminine. Plus you should consider the fact that the writing style here is for the large majority male, it would make sense for my posts to be written "masculine" due to that influence. I'd assume the multiple short questions would be analyzed to be similar to male's tendency to write short, factual sentences.
>>
>>37535549
I kinda want to talk to you, but I've been down that road before man
>>
File: 1493723452480.jpg (58KB, 630x960px)
1493723452480.jpg
58KB, 630x960px
>>37535549
>I play overwatch sometimes

who's your favorite to play
>>
>>37536813
Bastion. I like playing defence or tank but I'm pretty good at support with Zenyatta
>>
>>37536706
never gonna find a gf with that attitude

feretah.n.f is my skype
>>
>>37533240
talk to them in a coffin please. or just get the fuck out of my board
>>
File: 1464959767139.png (579KB, 720x514px)
1464959767139.png
579KB, 720x514px
>>37536873
I like Bastion, but I get too caught up in Turret mode and don't relocate when I should. Zenny is a good guy and has great skins, but my aim is pretty crap so I'm normally running Winston or Junkrat.
>>
Trying to hold conversations over distance is hard, people connect best when they're forced into something together.
Try and commit you and someone you meet to weekly meetups or online games or something, it helps remove the feeling of needing to start shit out of thin air.
Never tried it but it'll prolly work
>>
>>37533240
Literally don't be boring as fuck. The biggest problem with women is that they either lack opinions or don't have the grace to say them without getting offensive. I would date a woman if they were actually interesting. Now don't respond with
>anon you're just getting upset, lots of women have interesting personalities."
And that's where you're wrong I'll admit a tiny number do but the rest of them even if they do have hobbies or things they're interested in. But they lack the capability to find things that they don't love interesting.
ie Sure a girl might "love painting" and would be able to talk about that.But introduce her to a video game and she wouldn't show much interest. Most guys I know would jump on that that and even if they didn't like it they would be able to explain why.
>>
This should be in /adv/
For you it's a numbers game.

And remember to keep your vagina clean. Keep talking to different males.
>>
>>37535549
>Australia
REE.

>tfw no tall fembot gf in europe
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.