[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel in love with my friend's gf. Literally dreamed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1409902357770.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1409902357770.png
30KB, 633x758px
I feel in love with my friend's gf. Literally dreamed of her last night
>>
>>37533144

Ask her if she wants to kiss.
>>
how do you even fall in love with used goods?
>>
File: IMG_20170527_123759028.jpg (2MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170527_123759028.jpg
2MB, 1456x2592px
>>37533144
You're not in love with her you dumbass. She's the only girl that's in reach for you. She's relatable, because she is with your friend so she can actually talk with you, because your friend can talk to you.
She's of similar status to you, as she is dating your friend and your friend is the same social status as you, otherwise you would not be friends. You just fell for the first girl in reach, your problem is you're not meeting enough women you can relate with. Have you considered going to an anime convention?
>>
>>37533196
This is partly right. I don't interact with girls.
But I haven't talked to her that much in the first place, and I'm also not that interested in girls in general, because I know how hard is it to find someone.
Many of my friends had gf's in the past and she is the only one so far I could imagine. I see hotter girls everyday, but she looks good enough and she is cute (not that anime cute)
>>
File: IMG_20170527_123751296.jpg (2MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170527_123751296.jpg
2MB, 1456x2592px
>>37533250
It doesn't matter that you see hotter girls every day because those girls "aren't in reach". This is a girl who you find attractive but is also one you consider "in your league". Like I said, the first girl you could relate to. Go to an anime convention
>>
>>37533287
Yeah but what about all the other girlfriends of my friends?
You're probably right in that if I was talking to girls regularly I could fall in love eventually. But I still think its super hard

And we don't have anime conventions where I live
>>
>>37533362
it could just be biological compatibility. I know it's broscience but I do believe that the human brain finds potential mates that are genetically compatible to be more attractive, this is presumably signaled through pheromones which is why she "smells good"
>>
File: 1467990952018.jpg (113KB, 531x362px) Image search: [Google]
1467990952018.jpg
113KB, 531x362px
my crush from college has been texting me lately but i have a gf aaaa
similar conflicting feels
i halfway want her instead but i feel guilt about it. i wish i could multiwife like a mormon. my gf atm has some pretty massive issues and the other girl can be panic prone but isnt as whack i dont think. she also has tastes more like mine etc. when my gf tries to get me to sit there and affirm her or freaks out if i dont reply to a text for 2 hours etc it makes me consider it more.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.