[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fat women have all kind of support and encouragement to lose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4775.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4775.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>fat women have all kind of support and encouragement to lose the weight
>fat men are still laughed at and considered a joke for getting fat in the first place
>>
Men generally get no support in anything they do.
>>
File: butterfield.jpg (13KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
butterfield.jpg
13KB, 443x332px
>fat girl posts picture of herself looking fat and pig like
>other girls reply "ur so pretty xxx"
>girls far far more attractive calling pig face a "babe" and "beautiful"
>>
fat people will make any excuse for why they're fat but god forbid its their own fault
>>
>>37532359
make an efforts and post on /fit/ for positive affirmation if you want it in progress threads. just take pics along the way and they're generally pretty nice to people that are making an effort and visually making progress
>>
>Make a 'before' picture
>Loose enough weight (suck it in) for an 'after' picture
>Post the before/after picture on normie sites (reddit, imgur etc)
>Include a hear-felt story about a health problem your parents caused is the weight problem and that you're on a journey to better yourself so you can play ball with your son someday
>say you're looking for friends in 'insert city'
>Normies will try to help you out
>fake it until you make it
>leech off their social life
>>
>>37532391
Obviously it's my fault anon, but I'm still doing it. Im down to 165 from 200 (at 5'8'') still pretty fat but working on it. It's more like when girls lose weight everybody seems to comment on it and go "wow you look great" and I've never had that

>>37532398
They'll just call me a fat manlet
>>
>>37532359
Stop being a bitch and go hit the gym some more, NEET
>>
>>37532374
Nah it's just that toxic masculinity prevents men from accepting that they need support and from men providing other men with support.
Sad desu.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.