[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to lose weight >stop eating fast food and junk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: fatpepe.png (60KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
fatpepe.png
60KB, 500x407px
>trying to lose weight
>stop eating fast food and junk food
>no longer fantasize about girls or sex
>only day dream about food I could be eating

To robots trying to get rid of their libido, I recommend working out and removing all tasty food from your life. Food was the only pleasure in my life, now I think of it as something unattainable, the same way I saw sex. Today I nearly went insane thinking about bread sticks.
>>
>>37531773
You can still eat junk food, just count the calories.
>>
>>37531959

It's a slippery slope. I've been giving up mountain dew, and even a week dry I can only think about going up to my fridge and cracking one open. It occupies my thoughts for a good portion of the day.
>>
>>37531959
it's generally best not to cheat like that. it will just avalanche
>>
>>37531959
I'm too lazy to eat shitty food while counting calories, since I barely work out. Also a lot of the joy from binge eating goes away when you realize you ate 3000 calories.
>>
>>37531773
>tfw you can't chew on your burger waifu, but you really want her inside you.
>>
>>37531773
That's because the American diet is complete shit. Those greedy shits who run the food corporations put addictive properties in the fast food/junk food you and many other Americans buy. It's a genius marketing ploy: take advantage of food junkies by tweaking the food with chemicals and other artificial shit like High Fructose Corn Syrup. No wonder so many Americans are obese. I can't believe people aren't focusing on problems like these.
>>
>>37531985
This, I've been a heroin addict for years and I can say quitting Mountain Dew was a lot harder than quitting heroin
>>
>>37531985
why do you have mountain dew in your fridge
go throw it out now
>>
>1000 calories per day
>binge on saturdays, usually 3-4000 calories

did this for 3 weeks, lost 16 lbs. nothing extreme but it works, all junk food.
>>
>>37531773

Basically me, then
>>
Can I eat shitty food like pizza or burgers so long as I eat it in moderation and exercise

I'm tired as fuck and genuinely forgot how weight loss works
>>
>>37532069

I keep it there to exercise willpower. It's honestly easier knowing I'm not drinking it even though it's in the house than knowing I could drive 3 minutes and pick some up.
>>
>dream of food
>wake up
>hunger immediately sets in

this was the worst feel for me while dieting
>>
>>37532115
no
you will become weak and drink it if its that easily available
just throw
it
out
only drink mineral water and never tap water
>>
>>37532153
>only drink mineral water and never tap water
This.
Tap water contains endocrine disruptors which will fuck you over in the long run because they mimic estrogen and will turn you gay.
>>
Can I eat chili ramen and diet dr peeble for like 3 months straight and lose weight? Idgaf about the diet chemicals
>>
>>37532153

Remember, not everyone here is a weak willed robot who will instantly cave to their subconscious desires. Some of us are able to exercise control over our actions leading to the betterment of ourselves.
>>
>>37532115
That's fair. I just can't keep anything unhealthy in my house, especially if I get high then I can't control myself and what I eat.
>>
>>37532225
im gonna regret asking, but source?
>>
>>37532392
>Remember, not everyone here is a weak willed robot who will instantly cave to their subconscious desires
of course not, fatty
why do you think there are fat people
because of the lack of self control
>>
>>37532274
Well yeah. One meal a day and then as much diet whatever soda as you want anytime you want.
>>
>>37532001
>Also a lot of the joy from binge eating goes away when you realize you ate 3000 calories.
Yep. The only way I managed to lose way was to just fucking starve myself. Calorie counting doesn't work, neither does "just eat healthy", since you end up finding the most calorie-dense "healthy" food and binge on it.

I can either eat exactly maintenance by listening to my body, starve or binge. There's no middle ground for me, only super-normies with lots of fun distractions in their daily lives and a high budget can pull off the long-term low-deficit diet crap. If you're sitting miserable in your room you either eat or you don't.
>>
>>37531773
did you try not being fat? bloxity blox
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.