[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever thought that the drmonization of Christianity and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 2017-05-27-14-47-16-1.png (8KB, 275x40px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-27-14-47-16-1.png
8KB, 275x40px
Have you ever thought that the drmonization of Christianity and it's dynamic is why you ended up an undisciplined,worthless faggot who browses the internet all day and maybe is good at a game or 2? I do. I think about it all the time. I think if everyone even had the delusions of hope and that a god loves them things wouldn't be so bad for them. I wish i had faith like that. Maybe i wouldnt be such a poor exscuse of a human being.
>>
It's not just Christianity, but traditional society in general, which Christianity played a large part of.
>>
>>37531669
That is why Christianity and other religions are so popular, because they give every human something that is essential to being psychologically healthy: hope and someone to believe in them, even if it is fake all that matters is that they believe it
>>
>>37531798
>>37531799
Why would anyone want to throw that away? It makes no sense.
>>
>>37532020
>Why would anyone want to throw that away?

In return for short term gratification and Jewish lies.
>>
>>37531669
Nothing matters OP, eventually you'll be dead and it won't even matter to you anymore
>>
>>37532049
Haha ok,kid who obviously knows it all. Please give me another good wisdom.

>>37532032
More and more each day i unironicaly think they are the problem. I used to just say shit jokingly but i think i am begining to beleive what i say in that regard.
>>
>>37531669
>Have you ever thought that the drmonization of Christianity and it's dynamic is why you ended up an undisciplined,worthless faggot who browses the internet all day and maybe is good at a game or 2?
No, but I'm sure there are a lot of christfags out there who would frantically grasp at straws and try to argue that.
>>
>>37532116
Why do you blame Jews? What if it's just a bunch of soulless pricks pulling the strings on this shitty degenerate culture but who happen to be white, black or any other race.
>>
>>37532116
>More and more each day i unironicaly think they are the problem. I used to just say shit jokingly but i think i am begining to beleive what i say in that regard.

I was like that barely a year ago.
Once you start to see it, you realise just how obvious it should have been to you.
>>
>>37531669

Christianity caused the problem in the first place. It's insistence on secular institutions allowed atheism to spread.

Christianity is only decent when it's semi-cucked by Islamic provinces around it. For some reason, it reaches the perfect level of conservatism when it is forced to be serious (see Russia).
>>
I think about that every day actually. Along with other things regarding the general issue. But what can any of us do about it? 4chan, 8ch, twitter, plebbit, youtube, so on and so forth - so many discussions are had every second of every day about what is wrong with the west, yet nothing actually ever changes.

We're just kicking the can down the road and polishing a turd at this point.
>>
>>37532145
Not just them specifically,but all if its adversaries from that area. Atheism is a jewish reactionary invention to weaken and stupify everyone under its label. >>37532156
A silent holy war.
>>37532173
Is that what you believe or is that what the history books told you?

>>37532207
I will change things.i know i will. I know i will have to do alot but i know that if i have jesus at my side i can and will succeed in doing it. As unlikely as that sounds.
>>
>>37532323
>Is that what you believe or is that what the history books told you?
history.

ironically, christianity's peak as a self-sustaining force came during islam's conquests. Before the 7th century, christianity was a convenient clothe of social hierarchy imposed by the romans.
>>
I am a Christian and ended up hopeless anyway.
Boring, everyday life shared with emotionally abusive family and /r9k/ leave you wondering if endless void isn't a safer afterlife choice, anyway.

My faith nowadays is begging God to have mercy and hoping it will all make sense one day. I have a hard time seeing any value in life, though. Seems like it could be punishment just fine.
>>
>>37532020
I was not born religious, and now that I see past the deception I cannot delude myself into thinking a god exists. If he does, what the hell is going on god? Do you ever think about me?
>>
religion is a net benefit to society but i can't bring myself to believe in them
>>
>>37532513
do you grieve for ants? a loving god is a lie
>>
File: 1473779424392.jpg (219KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1473779424392.jpg
219KB, 1134x1001px
>tfw Christian
>everyone condemns you to hell for saying you don't want children or marriage
>"B-b-but Jesus had nei-"
>HOW DARE YOU
I start to understand why people form sects and why is Christianity so split. We seem to care more about saints, pope, Mother Mary and some soccer mom tier wisdom than the God himself.
I unironically thought Hellsing Ultimate depicted Vatican in better light that the church depicts itself nowadays.
>>
I am really happy with all these responses.
>>
>The decline in religious practice is bad

One of the most critical aspects of any democracy is the separation of church and state, this separation of powers is a key factor in literally every single freedom you enjoy today. If you want to see what your country would look like under a theocracy, just look at the Middle East

>B-But Christianity is different, its not degenerate like all those other religions!

It absolutely is, Western Europe spent 1500 years in a state of near-constant religious warfare specifically because of the influence Christianity had over the governments of the day. Anyone who thinks the decline in the power of the Church in Western civilisation is at best delusional and at worst, actively seeking its destruction.
>>
The pendulum will swing back before long, though it will be the finicky fad kind in a lot of cases, as it seems to go with common culture in the west. The religious ideology that people have been rebelling against for decades is largely dismantled now, and once those rebels fail to replace it with anything substantial there will probably be a revisiting by their children to see what captivated their older ancestors in a search for meaning.
>>
>>37534000
i don't think you understood what the OP was saying
for reference i agree with both you and the OP, you're just talking about different things
>>
>delusions of hope and that a god loves them things wouldn't be so bad for them
Actually I think that would be even worse. The idea that somewhere there is somebody, supposedly benevolent, who is letting me suffer alone is much worse than writing the universe off as an apathetic non-entity. Then I would have to wonder if god has created me for his own sadistic pleasure, or if I am a forgotten/unloved creation, a cosmic failure instead of an unhappy person trying to live his life.
>>
>>37534264
Or,and this is just a huge maybe: you could think that this is just a huge test of adversity into geting into the heaven you deserve to be in. Everyone deserves to be happy in some way or another. Even if it is just for a moment.i would rather uave epusodes of happiness than be sad all the time,but thats just me i guess.
>>
>>37531669
sounds like you stick your dick in vaseline and fuck the pages of your king james edition
>>
>>37534264
You are right about me not addressing OP's question but there is already at least one Anon in this thread who has convinced himself that atheism is a jewish plot so I'm just making sure that there's at least one post explaining the truth about religion and the state.

For what its worth I dont think any one specific religion will help deal with hopelessness and depression, but the sense of community and self reliance you get from the various spiritual and philosophical pursuits very well may, so why not try?
>>
>>37534330
Fuck, meant to reply to >>37534254, my bad.
>>
>>37534327
Sounds like you are being rude for no real reason at all. That's ok,i forgive you.
>>
>>37534362

>gently pats your head
>>
File: 2017-06-04-15-57-16-1.png (209KB, 479x364px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-04-15-57-16-1.png
209KB, 479x364px
>>37534419
Ok firstly and lastly
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.