[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are working as cashier when suddenly an armed gunman demands

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: armed robbery.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
armed robbery.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
You are working as cashier when suddenly an armed gunman demands that you give up the contents of the cash register.

What do you do?
>>
>>37531165
Throw all of the money in his face
In the ensuing chaos press a button that triggers the trap doors beneath both me and the register
Then depressurize the entire main level of the store so that he is literally btfo as well as all of the annoying customers
>>
Ask him to shoot me please
>>
>>37531165
Give him the money. I don't care about my job or the company at all. I'm just working there because I made poor life choices but need money
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-GKNEHwJH4
>>
>>37531165
give him the money. if im to be a wageslave im not going to risk my life to save mr Goldstein's shekels for minimum wage.
>>
Open the register and tell him "the money is yours, but you have to shoot me first"
>>
>>37531165
Comply because:
-Australia (noguns)
-Less than $100 in register
-store policy to comply
-not a fan of being shot in the face
>>
>>37531165

Give him the money. Most of these places are insured against robbery and to gunman is getting the money one way or another.
>>
>>37531165
give him the money, and if you can slip some to your poket
>>
I would tell him I intend to cooperate if he puts the gun away.
>>
>>37531165
tell him that i was just robbed a few minutes ago and the register is still empty
also the code to open the register was changed because that's policy after every stickup
and i didn't get the new code yet
>>
>keeping real money in the register and not monopoly money

You know robbers don't actually look, right?
>>
>>37531165
give him the fucking money who gives a shit
it's not my money
>>
"uhh, okay, but I cant open the drawer by myself. Can I grab a manager?"
>>
>>37531376
>ywn be a part of a separatist community that only accepts monopoly money as valid currency
>>
Cooperate. That shit isn't my money and I wouldn't be getting paid nearly enough to throw down my life for the < 100$ in the cash register.
>>
Comply as per store policy. Registers keep at most $100 in them, and the money is insured. It's a lot easier for the company to get that money back than it is to deal with your medical bills or paying off your family in case you die
>>
>>37531491
Cold, methodical and true.
>>
>>37531491
This. Completely this. The reason why it's drummed into our heads to comply with any and all demands that don't put your person in danger. They want money? Hand them the entire till. They want cigarettes? Load it all in a bag for them. Smile and wish them a good day.
>>
I work overnights at a gas station and I've been robbed at gun point a few times. There's literally no reason to fight them back if you're just an employee. The job isn't good enough to risk your life for it. Give em the cash and whatever else they want.
>>
File: hmM6meEh3f-6.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
hmM6meEh3f-6.png
19KB, 300x250px
>>37531165
I wouldn't know, wagie. Now get back to work. I expect you to have sold several memberships by the time I've finished my coffee.
>>
File: armedrobbery2.webm (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
armedrobbery2.webm
2MB, 360x360px
probably something close to this
>>
>>37531165
Agree, open the register, give him the money or step back and let him come around and do it himself if he insists. Don't confront, don't say anything unless spoken to. Call the police once I'm sure he's gone, then call my manager to tell them I've been robbed.

Doing anything else but handing over the money and shutting the fuck up is a good way to get shot. It's not even my money, my employer states it in the employee handbook that if I get robbed I'm not going to be fired, and I'd rather not be shot by a desperate junkie over less than a hundred dollars.
>>
>>37531165
Give them the money they requested (maybe the contents of a few other registers if they are nearby, as well) and get the fuck down unless told otherwise by the gunman. I'm not about to risk my life for Subway,
>>
File: me.jpg (253KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
253KB, 2048x1447px
>>37531165
It's company policy at McDonald's that I do whatever the gunman says and don't be a hero
>>
Let them have the money. Hell I'll go sign on to every different register and give you those as well
>>
File: IMG_2490.jpg (467KB, 1007x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2490.jpg
467KB, 1007x835px
All these people who would give him the money are normies and need to get the fuck out
>>
>>37532622
So you'd just let him shoot you and take the money or what?
>>
>>37531860
Stupid fucking nigger's pistol is jammed. Can't fire, and even if it did, it would blow up in his hand.
>>
>>37532658
I'd disarm the robber then wait for the police to come.

Normies are such fucking pussies.
>>
File: 1445700215639.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1445700215639.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>37531165
Laugh that this actually happens in America.
>>
Ryder! Not this again!
>>
>>37532711
Have you disarmed someone with a gun before?
>>
>>37532658
Id smile and tell him thanks
>>
Do it
Why would I give a fuck about the money that isn't even mine?
>>
>>37532711

This is what skinny white edge fags actually believe
>>
>>37532774
>>37532793
t. untrained normalscum who don't know how to properly disarm someone with a gun
>>
>>37532793
>not being a skinny white edge fag
You don't belong here
>>
>>37531165
has anyone managed to shoot a robber in the back as he leaves?
>>
>>37532841
It probably happens a lot, considering a lot of convenience stores in certain states are allowed to carry weapons.
>>
furiously start blowing him while fondling his balls. as he cums i keep blowing him over and over again. hand him the money and say "you like that faggot?", he questions his sexuality and shoots himself in the face. i take the money and walk away. jokes on him, i didn't even work there.
>>
>>37532026
>would you like ice with your drink
>>
>>37532862
I mean if you think about he can't manage to hold the cash, the gun, the bag, and as he walks away with all of that you can just shoot him right there I'm looking at liveleak for a video
>>
>>37532887
That is if you have a gun. Also, getting shot isnt like the movies.

Esp if its a lower caliber like a 9, it actually takes a couple shots to kill someone unless you hit them in a critial place (brain/heart)

If you shoot while he's running and fuck up he may just turn around anf start blasting back.

Or he'll jist continue to run after taking a gunshot or two.
>>
File: deathlord.jpg (192KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
deathlord.jpg
192KB, 1032x774px
*teleports behind him*
Heh, you choose to rob the wrong shop, kid.
*draw my legendary katana and slice him into a million pieces*
Pssh, nothing personell kiddo.
*put my earphones back on and continue to listen to my waifu's theme song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUDVm69z2rQ as his pieces start to fall down around me*
Yare yare daze...
>>
>>37532841
if you shoot a robber in the back while he's running out of the store and you're caught on camera you are 100% going to prison
>>
>>37531615
This meme really stuck around here hum, do you guys actually drink coffee, or is it just the normies?
>>
>>37531604
what else did they do to you anon? show me where they touched you.
>>
>>37533500
In Texas, it's legal to shoot someone in the back of they're running off with stolen property that is yours.

There was a case here a couple years back about a guy who tries to fuck a hooker. The hooker just took his shit and ran off without fucking him and he shot and killed her with an assault rifle.

And he got off on that technicality.
>>
Why would I die for a few hundred dollars and a multinational company that doesn't care all that much. Pick your battles.
>>
I've actually robbed a convenience store when i was 16.

Made like $70 bucks lol
>>
>>37531165
>You are working as cashier
Give him the money then go back to my normal job.

Why the fuck would anyone care about this?
>>
>>37531165
I would give him half and pocket half and say the robber took it all

If its late at night, sue bbecause im in a unsafe area at midnight
>>
Give him the money because it's probably insured and I'm not a fucking John Wayne wannabe. If I was just walking along and got mugged for my wallet or something I'd mag dump them when they turn around.
>>
Politely ask him to just shoot me in the head. If he refuses to do so, I'll start calling him names until he is angry enough to do it.
>>
fight back, not because I am brave and love boss Menachem though

there are 2 outcomes

1: If I win I get to torture a nigger with scalding hot water and get away with it because "muh self defense"

2: I die

win win
>>
Say "Could you say that again? Your words didn't quite REGISTER in my brain"
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.