[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /r9k/ actually the smartest board? People might say the other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: hän mästytävää.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
hän mästytävää.png
29KB, 741x568px
Is /r9k/ actually the smartest board? People might say the other boards are smarter, but once you scratch the surface you see them for what they really are. /r9k/ seems to be intelligence hiding behind a facade of ineptitude.
>>
>>37530971
i dropped out of high school at 17
>>
File: 1466812878827-int.png (319KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1466812878827-int.png
319KB, 803x688px
>>37530992
same
tfw inteligent
>>
>>37530992
>>37531011
I dropped out at 16 you tryhards.
>>
>>37531017
I wanted to drop out before, but my mom wouldn't let me
>>
>>37530971
>intelligence
>tfw no gf, women hate, trap, gay and autistic threads everyday

Pick one, this board is funny tho
>>
>>37530971
Can't tell if advance shitpost or actually trying to make a point
>>
>tfw I dropped out of high school to play runescape
>>
>>37531062
That's actually the point though.
>>
File: 1496290860093.gif (842KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
1496290860093.gif
842KB, 350x260px
>>37530971

>tfw drugs have made me literally retarded

God I want to fucking kill myself
>>
I got a 40/100 on my first linear algebra test today. I fucking hate proofs and there's too many theorems to memorize all at once in just 6 weeks of summer school. I also cant for the life of me visualize all this shit and I barely passed Calc 1 and 2 with Cs.
>>
Fuck no, at least not since we got raided by redditards. I haven't seen an intelligent discussion on here in months. Why do I keep coming back? I guess I'm retarded.
>>
>>37530971
Based on raw IQ it has to be /sci/ by far since all the math nerds post there (and they scare off anyone who they deem a brainlet).
>>
A board full of basement-dwelling NEETs the smartest? Wut?
>>
>>37531802
Stop visualizing and learn to simulate. You need to make sure you are starting from the ground up. Read the book so everything makes sense. It should click so hard that you can reread the chapter and all the reasoning is obvious to the extent you could have given a different proof. That is how to maths.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.