[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in 3rd grade >in PE class dressing down before class

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: shame.jpg (76KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
76KB, 800x600px
>be in 3rd grade
>in PE class dressing down before class starts
>have to shit really bad but have been holding it in for the last 20 minutes for some reason
>some kid comes up from behind me and yanks my shorts down
>underwear comes off with them
>bend over quickly to pull them back up
>everyone sees the turtle head poking out of my asshole
>one kid yells "he has a tail made of poop!"
>everyone laughs
>get really embarrassed then run to the stall to take a shit and also hide
>stay in there for the rest of the class
>finally come out because it's lunch time
>walk into the cafeteria and a big group of kids look at me and start laughing
>one kid says "hey it's toilet tail!"
>they all laugh some more
>got called toilet tail for the next three years

the memory still haunts me.
>>
>>37530898
It's okay, Toilet Tail, we all have embarrassing toilet stories from our childhood.
>in kindergarten
>first time I ever took a poop outside of my home
>halfway through 20kids start pounding on the door and peeping on me through the cracks
It traumatized me and I only poop at home ever since.
>>
>be tall
>hahahahahaha you cant see us
manlets cant be robots
>>
>have $2 for lunch
>kid takes it
>tries to convince me i never had $2
>gives it back at the end of the day
fuck you caleb
>>
Honest question - why are Americans so weird and uptight about shitting?

Seriously, I'm from NZ and I've lived in Oz and the UK and travelled around Europe and Asia, and it is definitely a strange American thing to be weird about going for a shit. Everyone else just goes and shits and then goes about their day, but you guys ALWAYS have stories about having to hold your shit in all day, or crying because you had to shit in a public toilet, or stories where everybody banged on the door or laughed at you for taking a shit at school.

Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
>>37531028
>have $2 for lunch
>go to cafeteria for a pie
>one steak pie please
>guy stares at me for 30 seconds
>its $2.50 anon
>panic and never buy food outside again
>>
File: a.jpg (49KB, 626x750px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
49KB, 626x750px
>>37531060
>need to take a shit
>unsure whether i am allowed to go or not
>people will probably laugh at me for asking
>panic till lunch
>didnt need to go toilet anyway it was just nerves
>>
>>37531122

But what starts this? Do your parents make you weird about shitting? Is there a special day at kindergarten when they tell you to be strange and uptight about doing a poo?
>>
>>37531060
Americans WILL attack you when you're taking a shit in a public restroom, never do it.
>>
>>37531243
i never used public bathrooms unless i 100% have no choice because its a public toilet who knows if pepe has shat on the seat
>>
File: why.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
74KB, 412x351px
>>37530898
>be in 1st grade
>have teeth checkup day
>be in bathroom when im called, one of my friends with the same first name as me goes out of the classroom to get their teeth checked mistakenly
>i have perfect teeth, this
kid has the teeth and breath of fucking shreks ogre children but only lets his close friends and relatives know about it (i happen to be his only friend)
>we get a card to bring to our parents that has everything that could be wrong with our teeth on it in boxes after checkups
>this faggot stole my card and showed it to everyone
>according to boxes ticked on what was supposed to be his card, i had 2 gum diseases and almost every teeth problem listed
>im now known as "stinkteeth" until one day i move schools, the other kid is complemented for his "perfect teeth" on his card
>get made fun of for it constantly
>dont want to be a tattletail so dont tell anyone
>im 21 now
>this kid messaged me on facebook last year and asked for money to treat his gum disease
>>
>>37531060
have you seen the bathrooms sometimes
desu hygiene, you brit fucks and ausies have none
also what if a nigger went before you and left his nigger aids
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.