[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at work first night as janitor >changing toilet paper

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 20170605_223441-min.jpg (518KB, 3096x4128px) Image search: [Google]
20170605_223441-min.jpg
518KB, 3096x4128px
>at work first night as janitor
>changing toilet paper in wonans room
>there's a small trash can beside the toilet
>Curious, look inside
>Find THIS

Jesus CHRIST

What the HELL is women's PROBLEM???

IT SMELLS

why would you JUST LEAVE THIS HERE

Women, you're fucking gross if your body does this.
>>
To be fair all washroom stalls in the woman's room should have trashcans. You're not supposed to flush tampons or pads. Be happy that she didn't flush it or just left on floor.

Why are you upset she used a trashcan as a trashcan?
>>
You're not going to last i this bothers you, op. Just wait until you walk into your first bathroom that has shit and toilet paper stacked up to the seat
>>
Yeah doesn't seem like this new jobs gonna work out all that will for ya.
>>
I used to be a janitor, PSA, when women say they're in the bathroom, you can't walk in or barge through the stall
>>
File: 1350855715308.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1350855715308.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
>>37530675
>when women say they're in the bathroom, you can't walk in or barge through the stall
>>
Just wait until you get a clogged/overflowing toilet caused by a flushed tampon. That will make you wish the roastie used a trash can.
>>
>>37530557
Be happy she didn't flush it and you don't have your arm in the U Bend fishing for it.
>>
>>37530557
Whatever you do, do not take it home and "accidentally" trip and drop it on the floor in front of your family. They won't think it's your girlfriends.
>>
I'm a janitor, at the place I clean they have these little things on the wall of each stall with small brown bags in them so women can discard used tampons and shit. That's what they are there for. Yes they smell like death. No you won't get used to it.

Just wait until some cunt crams a pair of panties in there that are caked in shit. Women are truly gross sometimes.

The only thing that reaches that hideous smell is a used diaper, which you'll also probably need to get used to dealing with.
>>
>>37530832
anon I think you should greentext this story. I have so many questions.
>>
>>37530557
>TFW deliberately go into women's toilets and look in these containers to fish for used tampons

They do smell rather bad, but that turns me on.
>>
>>37530557
Congrats OP you've found the sanitary disposable bin and figured out that women have periods.
It's betterr for them to throw it in the bin than flushing it down the toilet or leaving it on the floor.
>>
>>37530902
It was a greentext from a week or two ago, I can't make it sound nearly as autistic as the original.
>some neet who lives with his parents gets a job as a janitor
>finds some used tampons in women's restroom
>decides to take them
>later that night the whole family is together for grampas birthday
>decide to "accidentally"trip in front of everyone, dropping the tampons out of laptop case
>"s-sorry, these are my girlfriends"
>everybody is speechless
>picks them up and put them back in the laptop case
>walks out of the room
>thinks that everybody thinks he has a girlfriend now
>>
>>37531229
>tfw I'm just as much of a virgin as that guy

really makes you think about suicide
>>
Anon, if that grosses you out you should change jobs while You can, before you see too much.
>tfw will never forget the red line of gravity defying
>>
File: 1493899346920.jpg (136KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1493899346920.jpg
136KB, 698x658px
Are there actually so many janitors among anons? How did you end up like this? I mean, aren't there less humiliating wageslave jobs?
>>
>>37532551
ex-janitor here. it isn't humiliating at all. It's one of the comfiest jobs out there

>only one in the building
>put in earbuds and listen to music while I work at my own pace
>don't leave at a set time, just whenever I'm done
>it's just fucking basic cleaning. not hard at all
>if I need supplies, I just write it on a sticky note and leave it on someone's desk. no interaction at all
>practically my own boss. very rarely talk to my supervisor, let alone see them
>>
>>37532551
I'm a janitor of 12 years and I'm not treated very nicely. My parents tell me I have a social disorder, which is why I am like this. My boss mocks me and tells me I'm late when I'm not. I have to buy my own cleaning sprays even though it costs a lot. I don't have very much money or any friends or nothing. I found a watch in a garbage can a couple of years ago and handed to my boss so he could place it with lost and found, but he took it for himself instead. I wish I had someone to talk to in life. My father bought me a headphones so I listen to Creedence Clearwater Revival every night while I'm cleaning. I think I saw a ghost once too.
>>
>>37532638
>I think I saw a ghost once too.
Ghostdusters.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.