[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>old-ass uncle called the house and my dad told him about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1467248254378.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1467248254378.png
290KB, 680x680px
>old-ass uncle called the house and my dad told him about how I'm a NEET and old-ass uncle tried to give me a pep talk

WOW SO YOU WALKED UP TO THE PIG SHIT FACTORY IN 1976 AND PRETENDED THAT YOU WERE HIRED AND THEY GAVE YOU A JOB? WOW A FIRM GRIP AND A HANDSHAKE?

WHAT'S THAT? IN 1978 YOU DROVE A TRUCK ACCROSS THE BORDER WITHOUT A LICENSE OR A PERMIT OR A PASSPORT OR ANYTHING AND THE CUSTOMS GUY JUST LET YOU THREW BECAUSE YOU PRETENDED TO KNOW HIS COUSIN?

OH WHAT'S THAT? JUST LIE AND PRETEND THAT I GOT A MESSAGE ON MY ANSWERING MACHINE TELLING ME THAT I WAS HIRED? NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 50 HAS AN ANSWERING MACHINE ANYMORE YOU BACKWOODS RETARD

TELL ME MORE STORIES ABOUT YOURSELF THAT HAVE NO RELEVANCE TO MY LIFE IN THIS CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>37528619
Honestly, old people don't understand that things don't work the same way anymore. I'm on your side 100% OP
>>
>>37528653
When he was 10 minutes into that story about crossing the border with a truck I really wanted to just hang out and be like "oh.... I guess there were some crossed wires in the fax machines computer" but then he would've started his story from the beginning again.

and to be perfectly fair, his heart was in the right place and his way of bullshitting into a job would have still worked two decades ago when the internet was still a novelty with most people and businesses.

but jesus h. christ, what a simple naive outdated way of looking at the world

>just show up and say that some lady left a message on your answering machine saying you got the job

THEY CAN CHECK FOR A SECOND WITH THE MANAGER YOU SIMPLETON, IF ANYTHING THEY ARE THE MANAGER
>>
>>37528825
I totally feel you though. My grandfather pulls the same storytelling about being an "out and social person". Like firstly, you could move out at such a young age and wander the streets because you didn't have a strict mom, and you lived in an (at the time) underpopulated country with a very low crime rate. Not to mention that you were a boy, and since I'm a girl I have a higher chance of being raped and kidnapped, and then I'm sure people wouldn't open their homes to a stranger to live with them like they did for you. I don't know, maybe I'm being ridiculous. I get that he means well but I gets old after the first twenty fucking minutes
>>
>>37528906
>living on easy mode
>can't get a job
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>37528825
>be last week
>gonna start my new job soon
>grandpa can't believe a white collar job wouldn't just take me on the spot
>says I'm just lying about getting a job
>tell him that's retarded
>backpedals and tells me to find work quicker
>suggests I become a day laborer
I seriously just graduated university. I'm already getting a 40k job two months after graduation, is that not good enough for him?
>>
My mom is a boomer but even she knows how fucked up her generation made the world; doesn't give me an excuse to be a lazy NEET but she at least isn't blinded to the facts of the world
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.