[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to a convention later this summer with a few friends.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1486661231717.jpg (128KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
1486661231717.jpg
128KB, 1200x850px
I'm going to a convention later this summer with a few friends. I want to fuck and party with cosplay sluts. How can I do that? I'll definitely be drinking and hoping that whatever party I can find and get in will have more alcohol. My original plan was to dress as an overwatch character and fuck Overwatch girls, but all their costumes are too hard to make and would be hot as fuck to wear in summer. I was thinking I would just buy a lab coat and wear a blue shirt and say I'm Rick Sanchez since all normalfags like Rick and Morty. Neither of these things are anime though, but I don't think that matters much.

How can I go about getting cosplay sluts?
>>
Be attractive.

Same rules like everywhere else
>>
>>37528231
Guess I'll just get drunk alone then.
>>
>>37528199
Which con? I'm going to Anime Fest in August
>>
>>37528271
Metrocon in Florida. My friends are going and this is my first con. They went to a different convention and sent me snapchats that looked like the rave was pretty killer. There were guys doing flips and shit and girls that were dancing together and practically getting it on. Are all cons like that? I just want to party and get drunk and shit.
>>
File: 1496672224632.jpg (106KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1496672224632.jpg
106KB, 500x490px
>>37528639
Haven't been to one before, bought a ticket for one last summer and didn't go. I've heard good things tho
>>
you dont have sex unless you're good looking.
>>
>>37528738
I thought these things had a bunch of horny cosplay sluts? Are does Chad get all of them? How unautistic do I have to be to get one?
>>
File: DAVFa00UQAAyApk.jpg (135KB, 1036x1666px) Image search: [Google]
DAVFa00UQAAyApk.jpg
135KB, 1036x1666px
Man, raves ruined anime conventions.
I just wanna buy overpriced shit, have fun at panels and drink with friends afterwards.
Instead now that there's a rave attached and at least half the con goers are druggie chads and sluts in rave gear instead of a costume.

To OP, the girls there are usually anywhere from underaged, butterface, to down syndrome. If you have any pickup game at all it's easy to grab one. Just wear a condom.
>>
>>37529193
But what about all the pictures of hot cosplays? Surely there are good looking girls in cons in bigger cities. I'm only semi autistic so i might have a chance, right? If you go to metrocon get drunk with me and my friends.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.