[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never find that perfect big-tittied gf >you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (41KB, 400x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 400x558px
>tfw you will never find that perfect big-tittied gf
>you will never lay your head down on warm pillows every night
Why must life continue this suffering?
>>
>>37527410
I dunno man but I sure as hell am not looking for a big boobie gf every waking moment of my god forsaken life
>>
>>37527410
girls who look like what you posted are 1 in maybe 1,000

this is why we need genetic engineering, so we can engineer a society of humans where every female is a 10/10 titcow, and every male is a 10/10 Chad
>>
>Reject some girl back in school because she was ugly and fat as fuck.
>I move far away
>Years pass.
>Contact her again.
>She has amazing tits now
>She tells me that if back then I would have taken some attention to her, I could have been now ejaculating over those tits on the daily and abusing all her hole
>Instead I'm just here fapping to big titted girls
I thought the whole ugly duckling story was just a myth
>>
>>37527410
you know girls won't let you use their tits as pillows, and boobs don't work like that. There are no positions where you can rest your head on boobs that are comfortable for both of you.
>>
Is dork from cd2 here?
>>
>>37527494
had you not rejected her she would've never felt motivated to get in shape and stayed a fat whore with you stuck with her

you did the right thing anon
>>
>>37527584
But I didn't get to enjoy the tits and hole.
How is that the right thing?
>>
>>37527505
True anon. Boobs are uncomfortable as hell. When you press down they hurt like a bitch
>>
>>37527603
they aren't even that much of a cushion, they're too soft and doughy. Thighs are the superior pillow. In high school I remember using my platonic female friend's fat ass as a pillow once. Really much nicer than tits.
>>
>>37527577
yes
hello
it me
>>
File: IMG_0075.jpg (353KB, 1167x1776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.jpg
353KB, 1167x1776px
>>37527410
Sleeping on breasts is on of the most comfortable things... Most things on here are just memes but a nice firm pair of tits will knock you out.

>>37527476
Or get her pregnant and watch a cups swell up to DD and get stuck there.

>>37527494
Ugly duck is definitely not a myth.

>>37527505
You're doing some thing wrong. That's how I sleep every night

>>37527603
Maybe I should teach a class
>>
>>37527598
because of the sacrifice you made someone else gets to enjoy the tits and hole plus you don't have to be stuck with a fatty

besides, with a little luck you might get tits and hole yet
>>
Have you guys heard of antediluvian she's pretty
>>
Fat chicks with huge tits are basically God-Tier.
>>
>>37527671
I can't find anyone by that name, only bible pic
>>
I like big tits, but big titted girls don't like me back
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.