[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 25 >tfw im unironically old enough to be some people's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

>tfw 25
>tfw im unironically old enough to be some people's dad now
>yet have no romantic experiance/touch from women besides fucking hookers
anyone have this feel
do i still get to be a robot if i only fucked hookers i need to know
>>
>>37527071
>mfw hooker said no
>mfw im too ugly to have a face
>>
>>37527071
I still consider you a robot.

t. Robot who never fucked hookers
>>
File: 1286350327844.jpg (567KB, 660x1877px) Image search: [Google]
1286350327844.jpg
567KB, 660x1877px
>>37527071
Add 5 more years and you have me. The suffering doesn't end.
>>
>>37527071
>do i still get to be a robot if i only fucked hookers i need to know
Dont see why not. They're not fucking you because they're into you, they're fucking you because you pay them to do so.

>t. only ever fucked hookers before and still a complete failure in every other concievable aspect
>>
File: 1358086734505.png (510KB, 551x554px) Image search: [Google]
1358086734505.png
510KB, 551x554px
>>37527614
gon' need sauce on that fambourine
>>
File: furby.jpg (41KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
furby.jpg
41KB, 640x616px
>my dad met my mom when they were 16
>they got married when they were 21
>they had me when they were 25
>I'm now older than my parents were when they had me, and I'm still a KV
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
l want to be a father
>>
>>37527071
>tfw 25
>tfw im unironically old enough to be some people's dad now
>>yet have no romantic experiance/touch from women besides fucking hookers
>anyone have this feel
>do i still get to be a robot if i only fucked hookers i need to know

Although I've never frequented a prostitute, I certainly understand the temptation to do so. The allure is the same as anyone who, finding the waking world unbearable, indulges in a little bit of fantasy. One recognizes that he is unlovely and, consequently, unlovable and imbibes some drug hoping it will provide him some shadow of happiness in reverie that most experience authentically while awake. Playing with his living doll, the repulsive ghoul can pretend that a woman wants to hold him as much as he wishes to hold her. For a second, as brief as the twitch of the monster's eye while he sojourns in Dreamland, it can pretend to be an actual human being.

Sadly, the only truly happy dreams are of those who wake to happy lives. Even visions of Heaven become nightmarish when glimpsed by the damned things who invariably wake up from their reveries only to find themselves still languishing in Perdition. One of God's greatest cruelties is allowing the denizens of Hell knowledge that there is such a thing as Paradise. What better way to torment a screaming devil than to remind it that there are angels who sing?

I understand why the unloved frequent prostitutes, make no mistake. However, Adam suffered greatly when he reached out to grasp divine pleasures impossible for humanity, offered by a mendacious devil. How much worse a monster suffers when it, no less deluded, pretends it could be loved in a vain attempt to experience the joys reserved for men?
>>
>>37528491
your rp is fantastic, don't stop
>>
>>37527753
Pretty sure its nononono
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.