[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

long term relationship with my virginity. >tfw today's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: boogie.png (266KB, 253x472px) Image search: [Google]
boogie.png
266KB, 253x472px
long term relationship with my virginity.
>tfw today's our 27th anniversary
>>
Happy birthday anon remember don't put pussy on a pedestal and just be yourself.
>>
>>37526204
don't post a non-virgin then
>>
File: wsspn-lr0131_0.jpg (84KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wsspn-lr0131_0.jpg
84KB, 300x300px
>32nd virginity anniversary coming up in 5 days

Going to celebrate with some Vodka and Valium.
>>
27 years and running, and I gotta say it's been an utter tragedy, I wish someone would fucking shoot me but I don't live in Florida
>>
>>37526406
are you fat or just spill spaguetti everytime you talk to a woman? (or both)
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1016x681px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1016x681px
>25th annivirginity in less than six months
>>
>>37526204
Hey, I lost my virginity when I was 27 (recently). There's still hope for you, anon!!
>>
>>37526460

Not really either; I just ignored all my chances growing up, became a hermit in college, etc. My parents were overprotective of me most of my life, which made hanging out with people as a teen rather restrictive and nerve-wracking, so I ended up a social recluse instead.

Once you get past a certain age as a KV, there's just no real escape; there's no social impetus for anyone to choose YOU of all the other people, even if you're not all that awful. You're just not worth the trouble to them.

It seems no one at work has figured out I'm a virgin, and I really don't want to have that conversation anyway.
>>
>>37526563
>It seems no one at work has figured out I'm a virgin

They know.

Source: I thought they didn't know. Turns out normies can smell it on you.
>>
>>37526563
>>37526606

yea i dont how, but normies know if you are a friendless KV like me.
>>
>>37526606

I actually don't think they have.

I work entirely with older women in an office. I feel like if they knew I was a virgin, they'd ostracize me and never talk to me, but I get along well with my coworkers, and they seem to like me.

I'm not socially retarded; I can tell when people suspect something is deeply wrong with me, and I haven't encountered it at work.
>>
>>37526526
I'm working on my weight. used to be 240 not 208. Girls are talking to me at the register, not just business, they're actually starting some small talk like "how are you going to cook that?" Never happened before the weight loss.
>>
TFW hkv at 29
30 in a week
halp
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.