[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another "parents are scaming rat fucks"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1469584009609.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1469584009609.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>be me 25
>have rat bastard parents that lie cheat and stole from me while I lived with them
>made me open credit cards in my neet years and max them out...stopped making payments when I moved out because "they were tired of paying them"
>overcharged me $700 in rent for two years
>didn't even have my own room...lived in the corner of the living room
>illegally claimed me as dependent on their tax returns for two years...didnt know because I just had blind trust in them. "we did your taxes for you anon we're so nice"
>open joint bank account with mom 3 years ago to help her avoid creditors
>constantly overdrafts it
>always end up transferring money to it because she always overdrafts it near the end of the month and im afraid of it being closed with a negative balance
>last thusday she over drafts it negative $92...I transfer $93 to it
>friday, her direct deposit comes in....transfers everything and zeros account...didnt even leave my $93
>get pissed off so I freeze/close account
>transfer cancels out
>account reopens...i go to bank to withdraw funds so it recloses and tell her ill write her a check...even letting her keep the $93 because I want her to fuck off and die already
>turns out she had unemployment in the account
>wont take my check, playing the victim saying I have dirty money and I broke a federal offense and i will pay
>even though those fucks literally did the same thing to me and had no plans of repaying

am i fucked or are they bluffing? I thought joint accounts had shared custody of cash. wat do

So far I just autistically recorded a private youtube video of me mailing her a check so at least it's electronically dated that I attempted to pay her back
>>
That's crummy, Anon. I'm sorry, and I hope you can be financially independent of them soon, because people like that don't change.
>>
>anon has ruined credit and debt in his name due to his parents
>normies will tell him he needs to be more thankful and take responsibility for his situation
>>
>>37526179
I'm already financially independent from them. It's upsetting because I paid off the credit cards and am finally starting to build up a nice savings, but these fucks just have to climb out of their hole to try to drag me down again.
>>
>>37526008
Your parents are textbook narcissists. I broke free from a narcissist family abuse network after I punched my dad in the mouth and he cut his losses by filing divorce from my mom. I've got no money, barely any future, shit grades, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Your parents will drain you for every last cent because it's inherent in their pathological narcissism. Don't feel ashamed about doing things like recording yourself for evidence - go get a consultation with a civil attorney and explore the avenues of suing them in civil court and filing a restraining order. This is abuse and you should not for one second tolerate it. Hope this helps anon
>>
they are bluffing. whatever authorities they run to will not believe them. i guarantee your piece of shit mother is not doing the minimum required to get her unemployment so to even bring scrutiny to her case will get her in trouble.

even if worst case scenario your mother has all her ducks in a row at the unemployment office, federal prosecutors don't care about $100. even if by some miracle a case was brought against you, it would be dismissed by any rational judge upon hearing your explanation, as shitty and stupid as it is.

if you are actually concerned about things, write out what happened with no editorials. summarize the events as factually as possible. if this needs to be fought out ignore emotions, focus on facts. that will probly be hard for you because you were raised by animals and have probably terrible temperment, but just keep your cool, focus on the facts, don't editorialize, insult, joke, anything. shut your stupid mouth and let the truth run its course.
>>
>>37526283
>>37526336
Thanks guys, feel kinda better now. I'll keep the good advice in mind.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.